[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

People, there is an Easter egg for the last episode, did anyone of you spot Wallace's real voice dubbing for one scene? let's not rant about delete scenes anymore, and concentrate on the good stuff at hand. 

lol thank you you noticed. i thought I was the only one.are you talking about the scene when HQG died in his arms?

@YangD   I did notice that sha jie jie woke up in the end..  But did you also notice that when QG was dying her last view/ the last thing she saw  was  of the birds flying away...

I think that may allude to her dream in the earlier episode that she told sifu about on the boat  after the banquet :rolleyes:

usually by the time I get to watch the C-drama the full/unedited versionarrow-10x10.png is already out but I couldn't resist watching this one live...now princess la ling king start tomorrow, nirvana of fire starts in a week, song in the clouds is starting ** but I'm not sure there is a sub team for that one but there is a sub team for the other 2**

yes , i did notice it and i know that s scene link with her dream on the boad when she got drunk 3 days 

i love movie more than drama, i still watch some drama but not into it too much.Before TJOF, i was into you came from the star...i got crazy with that one but after the last ep. i promise myseft that i wont wat stream live again, i will wait untill they come out all and enjoy it. Waiting for something just so obsess, during waiting the new eps..i almost couldnt put on my mind anything else . intead reading book or watch other drama after work to filling time, i will checking news , pictures or crazy with my photoshop, video clip..that s me, that s how i roll when i love something so bad.So when i came to this TJOF, i accidently thought they already come out nearly all of them, i m not sure  i watched  it so fast or something but i catch up very quick , and i read the book when i was waiting the new eps...i read the book quite fews time and i couldnt count how many time i rewatch the drama, specially ep 1 to 25  ........and here i am , same spot at where i am last time ...crazy into it....haha..but the good thing is back to this soompi again after a year, it s kind of fun..im really enjoy the moment....Now all i m just waiting for the dvd set come out, doesnt matter they have cut scene or not, i will buy it, coz not easy to find a drama that i like. im more than 30, but this is my second favorite drama...and because i love Wallace Huo, im gonna take" him "home haha...  :wub::):D

I got so hooked on this drama to that I was falling behind at work and neglecting school. Since I have a government job I was always in fear of getting caught on social media because they monitor it.   The first 2 dramas I watched live were the k -drama's "The kings daughter", and " Fated to love you"  and then I watched the C-drama " The Four" which came on before TJOF so it was kind of by accident that I started watching TJOF ... Then I was hooked .. But I learned real quick about Chinese broadcast editing when I watched " The four", because their were 3 versions.  But the editing wasn't that bad and they left in a really steamy kiss in episode 21 uncut. but I also noticed that not all Chinese broadcast stations edit the same. Hunan is just the worse when it comes to broadcasting because of the extra footage, and senseless cutting.  But you notice a difference when you see the full version..

You have to watch the virtuous queen of han if you haven't done so .. Drama fever has the full version un-edited  and it's really good .. Have you seen it yet ?

People, there is an Easter egg for the last episode, did anyone of you spot Wallace's real voice dubbing for one scene? let's not rant about delete scenes anymore, and concentrate on the good stuff at hand. 

lol thank you you noticed. i thought I was the only one.are you talking about the scene when HQG died in his arms?

you hit the nail on the head that is the scene...I always thought his voice sounds a little close to hue ge just from watching his interviews.  But I must admit if their is a TJOF movie I could only watch it if Wallace and Li ying reprise their roles, because they did such an amazing job with this drama I don't think anyone else could fill their shoes for the characters*8-> day dreaming

• Like 3

I know that i am really behind but I'm trying real hard to catch up and read everyone's post. So sorry if I posted a picture thats already posted or respond to something 10 pages older. 

@BellyButton HAHAHA!! You’re right! I need to find a white Dwarf Gourami now. LOL Maybe I’ll have 3 fishes in my tank. The blue one will be Dong Fang. HQG will have two lovers! HAHAHA Let’s all re-watch this series and get back on the thread once the uncut version is out! Anyone else want to join us? :D 

@mmrod_04 Hello fellow Texan! What part of Texas do you reside in? 

Man, I really want to respond and give my two cents about some topics you guys brought up but there is too many posts so I will just talk about a few. 

I haven’t even seen Dong Fang’s death scene yet and so my opinions are based on everyone’s recaps, translations and thoughts. I really am disappointed in QS! Cannot believe she hates HQG and even STABBED her! I thought QS would remain loyal and forever stay her good friend. Can’t believe it! It seems to me the females in the series are all jealous of HQG and the the males either love her to death, despise her to death or want to use her.

Demon Goddess should not, i repeat should NOT give a rat’s a$$ about Shuo Feng said before he died and just torture that wench NMT. Who the heck does she think she is?!! She’s merely a Sect leader of a weak and worthless freaking clan. Her skills are not even pure. She disobeyed her late father and studied the forbidden skill which made her even more evil. This one thing that really bothers me in TJOF. All the good and righteous characters get punished, while the evil characters get away with so much! WHY?!!! I’ve lost count of the number of times I have screamed talked out loud every time MY and NMT does something evil. Its like there is no karma! T___T

I love seeing all the clips, photos and GIFs of Sifu and DG’s reconciling scenes.. These two are truly talented! I tear up just by seeing a few clips of them embracing one another.. Imagine when I actually watch the whole episode. LOL My panda eyes will swell up for sure. I cannot believe the damn HunanTV cut out all the great scenes. IDK if i will want to watch the rest of this series anymore. Who am I kidding? I will no matter what. If they do make a movie version and cast different actors, I can already guarantee it won’t be such a huge hit. People have already accepted Wallace and Li Ying as BZH and HQG. NO ONE CAN REPLACE THEM! hihihi 

I am getting dizzy due to the lack of sleep and the constant scrolling and reading. Will continue again later tonight! See you latter my lovely flowers! <3 Currently page 123. I have to document it so I can remember where i left off. 

Edited by myden
  • Like 6

i keep repeating the last episode especially the scene when demon HQG with her last moment with BZH is so heart wrenching:tears: i shed a tear over and over .i never cry in any movie or drama.this TJOF killed me.now i can't get over it 'cause i get obsessed with UNCUT dvd!

damn you toilet channel thanks to you i'm dying of curiosity!!!

ending song for Toilet Channel is sing by rihana  b***t better have my money!!! 

Edited by waven

Having withdrawal symptoms...watched the uncut version but it's almost the same...nothing we wish for is inside..

But I just saw this in baidu! (sorry I dunno why I cant insert pic)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4028154357

Ciwen said the messy (LOL) editing was done solely by Hunan. Ciwen will release a deluxe 50ep version on its website.

WOOHOO! Can't wait! Looks like have to lurk around in the forums till that happens! Hope not too long!

Edit: see more threads on this news

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4028184503

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4028151240

Edited by axerine_1
  • Like 8

MY actually kept ZR's Life Stone, and the way he finally questions whether he did wrong, when he sees Luo Shi Yi's black life stone. 

*moans piteously and starts preparing a Demon God blast at Hunan TV HQ*  What kind of bloody snippity cutting action was that?  It didn't even make sense why Shifu suddenly turned on the waterworks and the part when HQG cries about BZH's scarred back suddenly turns to BZH's tears - I think the censorship board firstly has a death wish, and secondly, has developed a morbid fascination for inducing BZH to cry.  WTH!!!  Like seriously, this is the feared butchering act that tops Sweeney Todd!  *sigh* :(

If Mo Yan actually kept Zhu Ran's Life Stone then he should have always known that Zhu Ran was alive all this time. He shouldn't have said "Zhu Ran, you are actually still alive?" when they met at Chang Liu. This completely is inconsistent. :angry: 

• Like 4

Guest Soniya15

Having withdrawal symptoms...watched the uncut version but it's almost the same...nothing we wish for is inside..

But I just saw this in baidu! (sorry I dunno why I cant insert pic)

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4028154357

Ciwen said the messy (LOL) editing was done solely by Hunan. Ciwen will release a deluxe 50ep version on its website.

WOOHOO! Can't wait! Looks like have to lurk around in the forums till that happens! Hope not too long!

Edit: see more threads on this news

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4028184503

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4028151240

I hope this is true. It brings my hopes up. So excited to hear that Ciwen will release the actual version. 

Anyways, I'm happy that it has a happy ending. Sad ending makes me yearn/sad for BHZ and HQG's love. It was sad to see CP3 end sad. I can't bare to see TJoF to have a sad ending. Finally, BHZ put HQG first before everything. 

I'm curious. Does everyone know why HQG stole the 10 deity devices? I don't think this was mention in the the end. Also when did HQG become softhearted and decided to sacrifice herself?

HQG stole the deity devices so that she can cure BZH with the flaming crystal (Yan Shui Yu). BZH was poisoned from the cauldron (Bu Yuan Ding), and the only cure for him is when all the deity devices came together to create the flaming crystal.

• Like 2

An alternate spinoff ending?

http://www.yn.xinhuanet.com/ent/2015-09/08/c_134600253.htm

http://media.people.com.cn/n/2015/0908/c40606-27554336.html

Confirmed by reporters, there will be a alt ending on qiyi website on 15 Sep...this should be the meeting after a 1000 years later...

Likely to be that leaked video where HQG woke up on the bed.

We'll see.

Edited by axerine_1
  • Like 4

You wouldn't believe this ladies but I slept at about 3am because I couldn't help but read some of the postings even though I could barely keep my eyes opened. Which meant I eventually went to bed at 3am and I forgot I had another early start so I was awake at 6:30am. I certainly can enter a competition and win hands down with my panda eyes today.

Yes, I'm barely functional and yet I find time (yet again) to read everyone's comments.

To be honest I'm two minds about the last 4 episodes especially the final one. On one hand, the actors were amazing. I absolutely love the "dying scene". It was beautifully portrayed by Wallace Liying, I found myself so frustrated with BZH that when she cursed him and told him he had forfeited his rights to die with her - I was immensely satisfied. Just look at his expression. It was amazing!! My respect for his acting skills is at the nth level! My hat off to Wallace. What can I say, Wallace looks gorgeous, no other words can describe it.

Yet, on the other hand I am bitterly disappointed with the ending. It was so poorly edited that the whole experience and feeling about TJOF has been reduced to shambles. Then the KISS don't get me started!!!

I completely understand that each country has its own governance and restrictions but this is pure unadulterated and blatant censorship at its worse.

I was left completely speechless last night and I feel the ending (although I love the happy ending) wasn’t quite satisfactory. Something is missing! There were too many cut scenes and it was made worse by deleting the kiss from OTP.

I can’t tell you enough how upset I am, that the editors have taken a wonderful storyline (albeit with loopholes) but nevertheless the premises for the relationship and the romantic development between BZH and QG is fascinating to say the least (I mean you’re totally absorb in their relationship) and they’ve butchered it!!! :crazy:

The only consolation is that there may be potentially a DVD release with all the cut scenes. 

• Like 6

Right now, I feel that my life have no purpose....hahahaha....no more HQG to think about.

Ciwen is going to release a "deluxe" version, but I doubt the steamy scenes will be included. I guess I can live without the kisses if there will be DVDs. But I do want them to explain why would ZR let NMT go. How did BZH was looking at the palace bell, then suddenly cryingcrying? Why did Xiao Gu say "dont be scared" to sifu when she say him crying? Also how did sifu know that xiao gu was the last decendant of whatever god it was mentioned when she released the energy.

• Like 4

what does deluxe ver mean if in the end it is still censored? More tears and angst? I have had enough of shifu sobbing. I want action!!

from bell,to tears to don't be scared...

between bell and tears shifu hot kissed hqg. He was fearful of his passion and lust and the scar was hurting, something he was afraid to admit came true big time. He was frustrated he could no longer control his feelings and he feels weak and betrayed his principles.

I am more interested in how moyan revived hqg who was very dead.

Zr let nmt go to wreck havoc. In between probably 3 episodes worth of reasons for his actions cut.

• Like 3

There are so many scenes I wanted to see, wishing that it will be included in that deluxe version: the complete bloody kiss, the jealous kiss also should be complete, shifu insane from HQG dying, the complete demon goddess death scene dialogue and post death including funeral, MY sacrificial atonement, HQG waking up from death, TB, SY, DF and SQM revival and closure of their character pls Pls, BZH and HQG more scene from their finale, and everything else they cut! :tears:

• Like 5

Lol is it just me? But zihua is the least likable character in this drama for me... Even sha jie jie is better than him. I'm venting since I'm on this episode where freaking zihua just closed the door to that savage territory :(((((

I think is NMT...lol. None of the characters were purely evil. Only NMT was. 

• Like 3