[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

I DONT UNDERSTAND, WHY EVERYTIME THE NEW EPS START THEY ADD UP 10 MINS OF THE LAST EPS, WASTING TIME ON AIR  AND CUT ALL THE IMPORTAIN PART THAT COULD MAKE THE STORY RUN BEAUTIFULLY????

I JUST WANNA CRY, ALL MY BEAUTIFUL FEELING FOR THIS DRAMA WAS DROP TERRIBLY, IT S PAINFULL TO WATCH THE ENDING LIKE " RUSH RUSH I NEED TO GO,"  LIKE THIS.

POOR THE WH AND LY, THEY WORK SO HARD FOR THIS ROLL BUT FINALLY IT S COME OUT CUT ALL THE PART...IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO richard simmons OFF

SXM offer BZH to coming back to Chang Liu because it is after all his home, but BZH refuse, BZH reply just like in the novel, forgot the exact words, I just remember in the past he live for Chang Liu, now he live for her (QG). SXM also said it's a relief to see BZH back to his old self and not the crazy mode anymore, it looked scary.

• Like 4

I agree whole heartedly with what this fan said;

"I know some readers felt that the ending was a happy one in that Bai Zi Hua finally realised his love for Hua Qian Gu and gave up everything to be with her and to “atone” for his “wriong choices”.

But to me, the author has painted Bai Zi Hua’s image so successfully as the ultimate immortal – he is aloof because he has seen so much of life that all emotions, pains, happiness, even lives themselves are transient, he shoulders the responsibility for maintaining the delicate balance among each world (mortal, immortal, demons, ghosts, spirits) because he has the ability and was entrusted by his teacher to take on that role.

And I felt that that was what Hua Qian Gu saw in him. She loved the Bai Zi Hua who cared for the world more than for himself.

But in the end, her love for him forced him to become another person.

A series of unfortunate circumstances pushed Hua Qian Gu towards selfishness, and also made Bai ZI Hua a selfish person. Not that I’m against selfishness in love, but at least for Bai Zi Hua, his name equates selflessness so it felt like the very defining quality in him was gone."

Great series, excellent acting, beautiful costumes, RUBBISH EDITING. Censorship is one thing, but the editing killed the series.

Well at least SXM is now the true immortal. 

• Like 5

Guest Checkmate24601

*stares at the screen blankly*  Looks at all Soompiers, that's it?  THAT'S IT??!!  THAT'S EFFING IT?!!!!!  WHAT IN THE 7 REALMS AND THE 7 CIRCLES OF HELL IS THIS ENDING SUPPOSED TO MEAN?  The dialogue was beautiful - they kept the really good monologues and dialogues in the scene but it ... it ... IT WAS SO CONFUSING!!!  And add to the fact that Stream 1 and Stream 2 were happily malfunctioning during the stabbing and cursing part - I was ready to curse my laptop with a 1000 year curse and throw it out the window :angry::angry::angry:

Wallace and Liying, and even the actors for SXM and MY, tried to give the ending the justification and emotion it fully deserved.  Kudos to the death scene; BZH's devastated/catatonic face was absolutely gorgeous to behold.  Got a folder of those expressions tucked away now, but still what happened with MY's redemption - there was NOTHING SHOWN STUPID HUNAN!  Just the explanation that he gave his life for HQG's.  THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW HQG CHEATED DEATH!  AND WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY GAWD AWFUL WAY TO BRIEFLY SWEEP UP SHA JIE JIE BY SUPPOSEDLY INDICATING THAT HE'S CLOSE TO WAKING UP AND WILL CHASE BZH TO GIVE HQG BACK?  Seriously??!!! 

Where's the kiss?  Where's the part where BZH and Sha Jie Jie settle their conflicts in favour of HQG's benefit, and a revived DF - and what about Tang Bao and Luo Shi Yi??!!!  Huhuhuhu.  I want all my precious characters back!

If JoF was an actual baby, Hunan better cultivate like mad because that baby is going to be worse than the Demon God, NWY and Zhu Ran combined when they come back to seek justice! 

Hunan did the editing for broadcast  not the filmmakers.  

The ending was good excluding all the cut's ~ If they didn't cut anything it would of been much better... It's good for me because the OTP lived...I couldn't be happier with that ....   but even the director expected all of this and would not watch the last 10 episodes~Jolin Chan predicted that the kiss would be cut... The uncut version on viki will not show anything that has not been shown on TV during the broadcast. the channel manager has stated that in his viki posts.

I want to watch the Taiwanese version and the full dvd when it comes out - hopefully their will be a directors cut..

Am I sad about the last 2 episodes yes ...but I'm not 100% angry because I expected it while holding out a little hope.  I can say that I'm disappointed.  But I have to thank the hard core fans who were able to leak the script, photo and video images online.  It just means I have to wait a little longer to see the finished product.  :rolleyes:

• Like 5

Seriously, I feel like crying. I really do but not for the right reasons. I won't curse the directors, they filmed an amazing amount of footage. I don't blame the censorship, because SARFT is SARFT, you work within the guidelines. Hunan maybe if they're the executive decisions. Yes in the end it had to be a combination of all these. I see this series has the series with the worst treatment and I still don't get why and my only guess is

1. Yuzheng rubbish series is next and so hunan is pushing HQG away to be on time

2. the filmmakers have given up the fight with the executives with happy scissors and just wanna finish with this version so they can move on to proper version and DVD release and I hate them for it.

3. In the end for the producers, it is all about the money. Because I don't believe for one second SARFT has banned ALL kissing scenes, ALL hugging scenes, ALL good sense in any script scenes, ALL continuity scenes, etc etc.

I am very angry. The DVD better make up for this humiliation!

• Like 5

Guys, may I say, my fear is become reality, I think I post this before, I suspect all those pics, GIFs is being leaked by production team, to give us a glimpse of what should we see, before the whole butchered thing that just shove to our face like that. And so I think they gonna show us the whole uncut version somehow, we just have to wait patiently. I feel sad with all those butchered version that we saw today, but strangely I also feel relieve some how, I'm free for this obsession finally, the obsession for the HunanTV version that in the end just give us a very bad version, now I'm gonna change my obsession to wait for the real uncut version.

• Like 7

Guest eyeglass400

Guys, may I say, my fear is become reality, I think I post this before, I suspect all those pics, GIFs is being leaked by production team, to give us a glimpse of what should we see, before the whole butchered thing that just shove to our face like that. And so I think they gonna show us the whole uncut version somehow, we just have to wait patiently. I feel sad with all those butchered version that we saw today, but strangely I also feel relieve some how, I'm free for this obsession finally, the obsession for the HunanTV version that in the end just give us a very bad version, now I'm gonna change my obsession to wait for the real uncut version.

I think this explanation is the producers' intention. They could make more money when the uncut version on DVD is out and other broadcasting companies are even wanting to buy the rights to air the series. Is this a marketing strategy for fans to get reeled in hook, line and sinker? TT_TT

Are you very sure Hunan did the editing solely? Or Hunan gave the terms and so the filmmakers edited the series the best they can to fit in everything and in the end became gibberish?

Yes hunan did the editing .. The filmmakers/production give them the final product which was finished last year - it goes thorough sarft  and then hunan .. they do their own cutting and re-editing for the broadcast. In one episode  (which was the banquet) they even added stuff they cut out into the next episode to make it longer.  So they are really bad at it...

EDIT:  it was most likely sarft that cut moyan's sacrifice because of  the no reincarnation

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 5

Girls, ladies, Taiwan has brought the rights correct? Perhaps a proper version may be in Taiwan although I do feel the full version may be the DVD because I am sure Taiwan  may censor certain stuff. Promise me! Promise me in December, when Taiwan broadcasts and someone uploads to youtube or somewhere, we come here again and this time we watch property, we enjoy properly!

PROMISE ME!!!!

• Like 7

THE KISS S BEEN CUT, BUT I REALLY WANNA KNOW, THEY WILL HAVE THOSE KISS ON THE DVD COME OUT?? OTHERWISE , HOW COME PPLS GOT THE KISS SCENE AND POST IT ON WEIBO??

THEY WANNA SAVE IT FOR THE COMMERCIAL REASON, I DONT MIGHT TO BUY THEM HOME TO COMPLETE MY FEELING WITH THIS DRAMA..I LOVE THIS DRAMA SO BAD, SET THEM SO HIGH BAR, SO I DONT WANNA TO HATE IT ...BUT IM SO UNCOMFEE WITH THIS ENDING

Edited by YangD

Guest Soniya15

I really hope the uncute, complete DVD version will come out with English subbed.... I definitely want a copy to complete my obsession for TJoF. Whoever finds the uncut DVD version first, please give us the link so that we can also buy it. 

Seriously I'm a bit calm down now BUT STILL IN FIRE IN MY HEART!!

IF THE DVD HAVE AGAIN A CUT SCENE SORRY BUT I WON'T BUY IT, BUT I'M SURE THEY HAVE THE REAL UNCUT SCENE BECAUSE IF NOT, NO FANS WILL BUY IT! WE ALREADY SO MAD IN WEIBO RIGHT NOW AND BAIDU...CAN THEY CONTROL US WHEN WE ARE MADS! STUPID HUNANTV AND SARFT OMG BECAUSE THIS SERIE IS EXTREMELY POPULAR, EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT WHAT IS SARFT AND HUNANTV ...WE WILL CURSE THEM!

http://sendvid.com/46gba47i this scene was suppose to be in the serie about Qian Gu and thousand year...why why why isn't appear omg ....

or this is a second ending which it's have a sad ending?? anyway, give us a GOOD AND EDITING EPISODE, THE WHOLE EPISODE WASN'T UNDERSTANDING !!!! IF YOU COME READ HERE HUNANTV AND SARFT!! BE AWARE OF IT!

So are Qian Gu reincarnated or she just heal her because Zi hua said he will stay with her and waiting for her healing...stupid SARFT why no reincarnation..I'm buddhist and I believe in reincarnation!!!! 

@Bella-Chimura OMG YES TRUE THIS PICTURE !!!

d1a20cf431adcbef58cb7400aaaf2edda3cc9f3c

WHERE IS ZI HUA IN BLACK CLOTHE????????????????????????????????

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 7

Guest Checkmate24601

It's undeniably disrespectful and some sort of mockery of us viewers, and somewhere in Hunan TV HQ, a bunch of board fat cats are happily sniggering away that they've sealed a deal and will get a load of dough from selling the broadcasting rights overseas.  It's really disappointing and I'M SO EFFING ANGRY - WHERE'S THE CARTHASIS, THE RESOLUTION HUH?!!!  Get that deity device which makes people hallucinate and cry bucket loads of tears and play it nonstop at those idiot editors who cut our important scenes!  (the one that's from Peng Lai)  It can also hypnotise people so we can definitely use that bell to show the true, absolutely original uncut footage.  Fellow Soompiers get first dibs!  :D 

And whoever betted on SXM being Chang Liu's Sect leader can go collect their winnings now.  He looks good in that red robe.  ;)

That's it! I am done with HQG. But I will still compile my photobook. I will pretend the ending was different. I still love my Wallace, I notice the directors tried to stay true to the book and for that I shall continue my photobooks. The series right up until the release of the demon god was gorgeous. It went downhill but it really went north the last 5 episodes.

• Like 2