[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

And that's it...except for the part where HQG 'died' in BZH's arms, nothing really make sense in the last 2 eps.

Geez..I have watched so many Chinese period dramas but this show has the crappiest editing. Arghhh what a waste of talents!

Wallace and Zanilia were so superb in that dying scene. My tears just fell automatically.

• Like 4

Forgive my language, I feel like crying. I feel like WTH did I just watched? Can't they even show how Mo Yan sacrificed himself? What the hell happened? The story should have stopped at her death where she cursed him out of love, she regretted  and she died. Apparently he went insane (cut), Mo Yan sacrificed himself to revive HQG (cut), stupid amnesia.

What on earth did I just wasted my 1 hour for? The ending where she died was beautiful. That should be the ending. And then it went on. And it became a joke. I am sure the 4 episodes extra probably addressed all these but seriously,

WHAT DID I JUST WATCHED? And what a sordid relationship. In the eyes of the world he is her shifu and there they were, intimate. I don't get it. The one that makes sense is Qingshui and MXL and that was a sad one.

• Like 7

Wah.. skipped so many parts.  How did MY save Qian Gu?  At least show lah. I think he repented.  Probably no enough time since must finish today.  I don't mind the ending but I would like to know how MoYan redeemed himself?   

I would prefer Qian Gu not lost her memory.  She would still love sifu when she wakes up. Since sifu gave up Chang Liu, they could now be together.  That's the trouble when the novel itself has a weird ending.  I never like the novel ending and was hoping they will do a better job here.

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 4

Guest periwinkle

What a disappointment! 

The ending was far too rushed. Every time I felt some emotion/crying, the scene quickly changes to something else; I just feel like there's no closure and the audience isn't given time to feel.

I'm disappointed at the editing and that they didn't show the kiss scene (seriously, with the editing, nothing made sense.) 

But I'm more upset that I feel like they wasted all the actors,  actresses and directors' efforts. They put 100% into their acting and the result was botched editing. I feel bad for them too. I'm sure they all didn't think this would happen but it did and this was the end result of all their hard work.

sigh.

Edited by periwinkle

is this a happy ending???...YES , is it

am i happy or not ??? DAMN..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

why?  COZ ALL THE STORY COME FROM NOWHERE, AND THIS GIRL S NOT EVEN KNOW SHE S LITTLE BONES..

SO I CAN SAY THIS IS SAD ENDING, OR OPEN ENDING. 

BUT I RATHER THEY BOTH DEAD OR HE HOLD HER BODY FLY TO THE SUNSET THAN THIS richard simmons HAPPY ENDING

POOR EDIT AND HARD TO UNDERSTAND...DAMN YOU HUNAN, 

It is not Hunan. It is the filmmakers who did the cutting in the end. SARFT gave the guidelines. Hunan gave the conditions. I believe it is so.

Last 10 min was god awful because it made no sense. He used Mingsheng Sword and yet the story did not operate within its own integrity. I wished it ended with her death. It had all the elements, all the dialogue. Let it be a beautiful sad ending but it went on to a happy ending stuffed down our throats. I feel insulted. A beautiful production with amazing acting but the editing is beyond appalling. It is an insult to my intelligence and it all began after shifu got cured from his poison.

• Like 5

After reading all the comments... I know the freaking damn kiss got cut.

Feel like torching Hunan TV down. Like... I bet they wouldn't have guessed the amount of hate they are going to get at this crappy edit!!! 

How ow dare they butchered it. So many critical scenes were cut!!!!!! What was the point of those freaking spoilers.

The uncut dvd better come out ASAP. Will as my friend in China to see if there are any uncut DVDs of the show selling on the streets yet...

Hope the cast promote the show around Asia too

P.S - Will go thru the q and a Weibo session. I believe 100+ questions were answered .will translate tmr, have work in like a couple of hours. You may also pm me if there is a particular interesting question you spot.

Edited by springfiry
  • Like 5

Guest Soniya15

The dying scene was sad. I burst into tears. How can they just cut the ending? This drama is a hit but seriously why do they have to do that? Can someone explain what BHZ and his brother were talking about at the end? 

Guest eyeglass400

This was very disappointing... I agree, I would rather have it end with Qian Gu dying in BZH's arms because it makes much more sense than having important scenes cut out and confusing the viewers.

I want the vampire bite scene, the kiss scene, the jealous shifu scene, and Mo Yan's sacrifice scene and Dong Fang's burial!

@YangD...agree with u!!! Damn n fuckkk all of them for ruin the ending and the same time ruin entire series!!! If HQG lost her memories bcoz she died, that's mean she's not HQG!!!!  Just let them both died was so much better!!! Why?????? Why they ruin everything???!!! I never felt this mad after watch another ending series. This one is totally bulllshitt!!

I get obsess with this beautiful novel, than keep up watching drama without miss one single  episode, live streaming eventhough i don'know even a litte bit of chinese language. I lurking there and there to ease my obsession towards this series but finally.....they give me crappp!!!!

• Like 5

Guest kashie19

Thats it huh? Damn. I need closure. 

Both of them were brilliant in the death/cursing scene, such a shame what has become of this series. At first I didn't feel the need to watch the uncut version if it ever comes out, but I'm all sort of emotionally-frustrated, I need freaking closure! I need HuaQianGu lying on top of BaiZiHua, I need HuaQianGu's sexual-awakening-BZH blood-sucking scene, her biting BaiZiHua's neck scene, and my intimate kissing scene. GIVE THEM BACK! 

Edited by kashie19

The dying scene was sad. I burst into tears. How can they just cut the ending? This drama is a hit but seriously why do they have to do that? Can someone explain what BHZ and his brother were talking about at the end? 

I don't understand Mandarin but I guess brother is asking BZH how is he doing, will he return to Chang Liu, how is Qian Gu doing, did not expect MoYan to sacrifice his life for Qian Gu, what are his plans...  BZH said most importantly let HQG heal her wounds, do not want to go back to Chang Liu, asked about Zhu Ran, want to dedicate his life to taking care of Qian Gu now, and do whatever she wants to do ....something like this.  Someone will better translate for you soon.

• Like 4