[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Guest Soniya15

WTH...Are you serious? Thats the ending????????? OMG Hell about to break loose here.....NO sweet moments through out this serious. Weird relationship towards the ending. Im not happy with this ending oh jesus christ please help me. why why why why. Sha jie jie is awake?? Im so lost.

The sweet moments are before HQG became BHZ's disciple, he taught her how to fly and after she became his disciple, HQG cleaned the emotionless hall and cooked food for BHZ. Those are the sweet moments. You will just have to accept those since their love can't be direct. Yes, Of course there are cut scenes. 

@-imomusings: Lol, twilight still has some kissing scenes. What about all those fighting scenes where they were ripping their opponents' heads off. I think that's graphic but those scenes were still shown. I just think Hunan or SARFT need some professional editors to review their final products. I remember the company used an American graphic company to do their special effects. 

Ok, I'm finally all caught up after 3 hours of hardcore reading. I've never tried this heard when it came to school LOL Talk about OBSESSION. Add this to my Top 100 Obsession list. The result is.. Now I want to throw a beer at the TV. YUP. I teared up reading you guys' angry and depressing rants. :tears: I feel the same way!! I had to go take a cold shower to cool down. I will not rant since it will only bring me stress and like I need more stress in my life right?! We will get through this unavoidable crisis my fellow Soompiers. Jia you!! 

I really REALLY want to see the jealous scene. Thanks for all the clarifications about why Demon Goddess kiss ZR. So she was drunk and thought ZR was BZH? And so ZR just decided to play along and make BZH jealous? If so, how come drunk Demon Goddess just sobered up instantly and tried to calm Sifu down?? LOL I guess thats another perk of being the most power person in the world. Having super fast sobering up abilities? :D I feel like there is a little closure here. I think I've mentioned this before, but ZR is pretty cute! :wub:  

Let's heal this pain with some beautiful pictures of the entire cast!  

YAYY!!! Everyone looks super happy and close. :D OMG Wallace and Li Ying are standing close to each other! He's in the blue hat smiling behind Li Ying smiling with his mouth open. Thats very rare to see. He rarely reveals his teeth and opens his mouth that wide. Wallace's face is really red. Either from the alcohol or bc he's in love. I choose to believe that he is blushing bc he's close to Li Ying.

Edited by myden
Added more stuff
  • Like 8

Guest Asianfemale

WTH...Are you serious? Thats the ending????????? OMG Hell about to break loose here.....NO sweet moments through out this serious. Weird relationship towards the ending. Im not happy with this ending oh jesus christ please help me. why why why why. Sha jie jie is awake?? Im so lost.

The sweet moments are before HQG became BHZ's disciple, he taught her how to fly and after she became his disciple, HQG cleaned the emotionless hall and cooked food for BHZ. Those are the sweet moments. You will just have to accept those since their love can't be direct. Yes, Of course there are cut scenes. 

@-imomusings: Lol, twilight still has some kissing scenes. What about all those fighting scenes where they were ripping their opponents' heads off. I think that's graphic but those scenes were still shown. I just think Hunan or SARFT need some professional editors to review their final products. I remember the company used an American graphic company to do their special effects. 

girl, let me tell you....thats not the sweet moments i want.....hahahahaha......Lovely dovely sweet moments

Are there any computer experts/hackers in TJOF's house, if so can someone please hack into that Toilet Hunantv station & retrieve the real uncut of TJOF, so F@#$$%$#%^&&*((&%^^ mad. :wub::wub::wub: It's 21st century why are they still live in ancient time like they're never seen a kiss before. what a hypocrite people of SAFT & Hunantv station. You all can join NMT in hell now. Feel better now.

• Like 5

hahaha I think you misunderstood me, the western age rating system allows for every filmed scene to be shown, because parents are given an indication of whether or not to let their kids watch the show/movie. Hence why as gory as some of the movies we have are, none of the fight scenes are taken out. Whereas in Asia, there doesn't seem to be these age warnings, and so SARFT comes in and goes snippity snip.

Professional editors are needed....agreed....someone needs to go in and make sure the fade outs and transitions actually make sense and aren't so noticeable. As to having an American team...not sure if you're referring to them because it should have made a difference to the editing or just as an interesting fact...^.^

• Like 2

I was wayyyy too positive in my last post. It just hit me guys. I think that there are only two things that needs to happen in order to heal our broken hearts. 

#1. Some kind soul out there will release the FULL UNCUT version with 58+ episodes with a cheery blossom on top and maybe some more. GIVE US CLOSURE. 

#2. Wallace and Li Ying become real life couple and star in more dramas together as lovers with LOTS of intimate scenes. More kissing, hugging, nudity, etc..

That's it. One or the other. I can't deal with this sudden withdrawal like this! I'm too scared to watch the ending now. My eyes and heart cannot withstand it. Just like HQG's name literally means 1000 flower bones. My heart is shattered into 1000 pieces. Must find a way to carry on with life now. :tears: :tears: :tears: 

Here is a caption I made to help release anger and frustrations. Read it from bottom to top to make more sense. :angry:

Screen_Shot_2015-09-08_at_12_58_57_AM_zp

*EDIT* OMG I just ran into this picture between BZH and SQM. Someone added hilarious captions! I'm dying of laughter right now.. Look at SQM's face expression at the bottom. HAHAHA!!!!!! :D

Edited by myden
  • Like 9

Guest Patjoyh

http://ent.163.com/15/0908/08/B2VOIM9800031GVS.html

Ci Wen Media Group Chairman says that they'll release a 50 episodes uncut version of 'The Journey of Flower' and mention that the cut-version of this drama has nothing to do with the Broadcasting authority since it is not aired during prime time. It is believed that Hunan TV cut em to prolong the airtime period.

P.S Does this mean that Hunan cut those kiss scenes! and maaaanny more scenes?!!! DAMN! BLACKLISTED

Edited by Patjoyh

The 50 uncut sounds like the DVD version that Viki uses...that's 50 episodes as well. Even then, none of the kiss scenes made it...and I haven't had a close look yet, but pretty sure MY's sacrifice isn't mentioned very thoroughly either...

The current iQiyi versions won't make anyone happier...there are a few missing scenes put back in but not enough to temper the need for kiss scenes or a better ending...

• Like 2

@myden I'm from Plano, TX :)

So sad that TJOF is over, I'm not upset because I knew and prepared myself for the kissing scene to be cut. How funny we watched Shuo Feng kiss NMT (which if he had a momma, and witnessed that, she definitely would've wash his mouth with bleach) but not our Fated Couple. I'm taking the "all good things come to those who wait" road, pray and patiently wait for the uncut DVD with english subtitles to come out, if not then I will go Ape S#@t :crazy: and curse Hunan, and anyone else that had a part in cutting all the important scenes.:P

Although the episodes were not subbed yet, I still cried like a baby, especially at the end when DG died in Sexy & Emo Shifu, and he kept repeating bùyào líkāi wo.:tears::tears::tears: Even as ZR was talking he looked so lost, and didn't even seem to be listening to ZR at all. These last two episodes had our Fated Couple on a Emotional rollercoaster and all kinds of crazy. To see Sexy Shifu as a vunerable and at times broken man, it just tore me up! Even though Pretty Flower has lost most of her memories, I love the fact that Sexy Shifu shows (us)his gentle loving side towards his Pretty Flower, he is still just a tad bit reserved but definitely not the same icy cold Superior Immortal he was in the beginning.

I believe all the actors and actresses did a great job in portraying their characters, my hats off especially to Wallace Huo & Li Ying of their portrayal of our Fated Couple, bringing so much emotions and depth to the characters.

Thanks again everyone! I had too much fun on this thread, and great way to release my obsession. Now i'm off to cultivate:D looking foward to seeing y'all in the next Wallace Huo thread. :)

• Like 9

The 50 uncut sounds like the DVD version that Viki uses...that's 50 episodes as well. Even then, none of the kiss scenes made it...and I haven't had a close look yet, but pretty sure MY's sacrifice isn't mentioned very thoroughly either...

The current iQiyi versions won't make anyone happier...there are a few missing scenes put back in but not enough to temper the need for kiss scenes or a better ending...

that's why it is so confusing.,why cant they stick to one?

• Like 1

Ci Wen Media Group Chairman says that they'll release a 50 episodes uncut version of 'The Journey of Flower' and mention that the cut-version of this drama has nothing to do with the Broadcasting authority since it is not aired during prime time. It is believed that Hunan TV cut em to prolong the airtime period.

P.S Does this mean that Hunan cut those kiss scenes! and maaaanny more scenes?!!! DAMN! BLACKLISTED

Yeah. Is the uncut the same as the one from tv.soho.com? On youtube, they call it the uncut version...which is the same as the hunan tv's version.

If they are showing 50 episodes, how are they going to fit all the missing scenes? fromfrom what Ive seen, there are a lot of them. Unless they'll be doing 60 mins episodes. 

Why would hunan tv prolong airtime with fillers? Couldnt they just air whatever Ciwen gave them? I think Ciwen gave them a sh1tty edited version. Hunan just aired it. I mean 5h1t goes into toilets anyway...

• Like 1

I demand to see all of those cut scenes!!! I want to see the kisses in action. Bloody hell. These last episodes made no sense. It was CHOP, CHOP AND PASTE. Arghhhhh!

• Like 2