[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Guest dominjoonssi

as long as it is released on any public platform online or on airwaves in China, i wouldn't expect much difference from the 50 episodes cut, which is already 45 mins per episode, unless they cut out the supporting cast's screen time. BTW, according to the interviews i read so far,  Ciwen really like the character NMT, and they even wanted to expand her character further if they could. so i'm guessing they ain't cutting her scenes. :angry: most people familar with the censorship and editing in China have all pinned their hopes on the overseas version. if they export the 50 ep version as international version, I will really get angry. until then I wait for the Taiwan broadcast, since Wallace is Taiwanese they will want to add back Sexy Shifu's cut scenes if they want the TV series to be watched.

is there nobody available to translate the leaked scripts i posted earlier? i can do it after thurs, but hopefully someone else can take the job. it's really good and the episodes make much more sense if you know what the original script is like.

Edited by dominjoonssi

international screens include Taiwan right? The dvd isn't subject to china laws but local censorship laws. So the question is whether ciwen intends to do a recut themselves.

nmt? Why? Her character makes no sense. And others already have so few screen time. They shld cut down on poisoned state and more on demon god state.

• Like 1

Guest dominjoonssi

can't say why, the producers like her, when asked about regrets about the script, only NMT the character got special mention. gotta go. will answer qns after thurs, please @ me if not I might not see your question as the discussion forum has everyone ranting and i'm gonna have to skip read the posts to keep up.

@bubblyb00_stv Ok to clear it up for everyone...there are only two versions of this drama out. The 58 episode cut version and the 50 episode uncut version, or as the channel manager on Viki likes to call it, the dvd version (purely because it has the full opening and closing song and sequences). The 50 episodes is longer in run time per episode than the 58, anywhere between 10-20 minutes longer with less recap time I think.

I wouldn't think there will be too many scenes re-intrduced even for an overseas audience...unless Ciwen decides to overhaul the entire series coz they can't just add the scenes back into the drama. Since if they add in one scene, it may have a knock-on effect to 5 or even 10 other scenes down the road. Having an alternate ending is possible because they can just cut of an entire episode....scenes....not so much. I would love them to release a different version altogether and have both distributed overseas....would make more sense that way and it allows for censorship in various countries.

• Like 3

Guest Patjoyh

dear ladies, I'm so horribly sorry but I don't have the time to translate this today so I'm posting the pictures of the cut scenes pieced together by someone  and pictures of the jealous kiss scene original script. Hopefully someone will help me translate these juicy bits for you all. 

The storyline as it should have been for parts of the Demon Goddess seduce and torture scenes. 

yZSVkSJ.jpg

2epvYgz.jpg

11eesFD.jpg

a0hULUA.jpg

The jealous kiss script 

YUIpogv.jpg

u8e7i6L.jpg

VOdOPg6.jpg

hope you ladies like it. there are more leaked scripts coming out but I have to sort through them first and most of them aren't very clear images. 

8768f14bgw1evusiqczlwj20c80lpgnd.jpg8768f14bgw1evuvkdyybzj20c8085wf5.jpg8768f14bgw1evuvkec6dvj20g40c2gm5.jpg

I like to see how bzh march up to the bed like "dead dog" and lie there expressionless. Already the stupid editing make it as of bzh scar hurt because he felt lust. And in the end he took care of her because of regret.

script can always change. Any leaked videos?

• Like 2

*Edit*

Although the episodes were not subbed yet, I still cried like a baby, especially at the end when DG died in Sexy & Emo Shifu, and he kept repeating bùyào líkāi wo.:tears::tears::tears: Even as ZR was talking he looked so lost, and didn't even seem to be listening to ZR at all. These last two episodes had our Fated Couple on a Emotional rollercoaster and all kinds of crazy. To see Sexy Shifu as a vunerable and at times broken man, it just tore me up! Even though Pretty Flower has lost most of her memories, I love the fact that Sexy Shifu shows (us)his gentle loving side towards his Pretty Flower, he is still just a tad bit reserved but definitely not the same icy cold Superior Immortal he was in the beginning.

I believe all the actors and actresses did a great job in portraying their characters, my hats off especially to Wallace Huo & Li Ying of their portrayal of our Fated Couple, bringing so much emotions and depth to the characters.

Sorry for cutting your post. I agree with you. I cried like no tomorrow when I watched Shifu stabbed DG. I did not understand all of what they said, but I found it sad how:

• Shifu was sad, yet calm and resolute about being with DG in death. It's almost like a relief he can still be with her in death.
  •  I don't think MY realised the deep devotion Shifu and DG had for one another. I felt like it only hit him when he saw Shifu was willing to die with DG and DG immediately cured Shifu. It must have hit him like a ton of brick to see how Shifu and DG was willing to sacrifice their own lives for one another. 
  • It broke my heart to see such a proud Shifu completely broke down while he hugged on to DG. If only he said those words to DG when she was alive. It must have been a shock for others to see this emotional and tender BZH.
  • Shifu looked like his mind just broke while he hugged DG and stroke her hair. Wallace's acting was great. I can imagine him staying in the position forever if no one urged him to move.
  • MY's devotion for Shifu was just as deep. I think he only realised how he miscalculated the whole situation. MY's was stubborn and could only think of getting rid of DG, the threat to Shifu's life. Seeing how broken Shifu was, MY must have realised without DG, BZH would never be the BZH he knows.
  •  Other than obsession, there is a theme of stubborn people who thinks they know what is the best for someone else. 
  • This drama teach us what we should NOT do...be stubborn, take on all problems ourselves and never discuss concerns with others.

I can't wait for the English subtitles so I can weep all over again! 

• Like 12

I didn't include ZR dialogue to BZH on my previous post about the ending, sorry, but I saw all those scenes yesterday when I watched live on tv.

@Bella-Chimura ZR told BZH : BZH, I know you don't have a way to accept this result (ending). But you must know, all of this happens because of your own choice (decision). You should know from the beginning, that all this are just an illusion (it's fake), but you don't dare to gamble, you don't dare to trust her, don't dare to make the whole world as a bet (putting the whole world in jeopardy). So you choose to perish together with her. Women are so ridiculous, they would rather jeopardize themselves, to get the prove that you love her. The most pitiful is Qian Gu, she already know the result, still she go through the path of no return, letting you hurt her once again. Just because she want to know, in your heart, how important is she. In fact, how you could have a little bit of compassion and pity toward her. You feel heartbroken, you feel guilty. All this years, you still so persistent for all that you think is right, but you never put yourself in her shoes, never put her first. Now, forever and ever, you must see, the world that you guarding so much in exchange of the live of the person you loves the most.

And may I add, I think this QG is still the same QG, not the reincarnation one, that's why she look more timid, more mature, well behave, because she still the same QG that already in adulthood but because they came late on resurrecting her, she lose her memories.

I calmed down yesterday (after watching ep 58), but now I'm not :sweatingbullets: What's with this shove the blame to other that Ci Wen and HunanTV do to each other? And what with this 50 episodes deluxe version? Are Ci Wen going to sell the 50 episodes similar to the one we watch on viki to overseas? That version is not the real uncut, it didn't include all those that has been butchered mercilessly :angry:

I think the ending is beautiful in a way when I watched them again before I go to sleep yesterday. If it presented with all the cut scenes, it will be perfect. So I will patiently waiting for the uncut version to be release but now this commotion that HunanTV and Ci Wen blaming each other kinda making me unease, are we gonna get all those cutting scenes ever? This drama will seriously taking Wallace and Li Ying to a whole new level, their acting is superb, their chemistry is wow :wub: I want them to get an award for their performances, so please show us the complete of all their scenes back without a single scenes being left out on the cutting floor.

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 12

@jolin_chan please, let's hope ciwen doesnt sell the so called "50-uncut" internationally. Thats a CUT version. The english trailer showed the vampire scene. Many pictures were released. The kissing scene was a leaked, but the pictures werent. If the scenes dont get incorporated into the series, this is considered a ruined great drama. 

• Like 5

@carmolita : oh, really, i will give that drama  a try, thanks for your info dear..:wub:

*Edit*

Although the episodes were not subbed yet, I still cried like a baby, especially at the end when DG died in Sexy & Emo Shifu, and he kept repeating bùyào líkāi wo.:tears::tears::tears: Even as ZR was talking he looked so lost, and didn't even seem to be listening to ZR at all. These last two episodes had our Fated Couple on a Emotional rollercoaster and all kinds of crazy. To see Sexy Shifu as a vunerable and at times broken man, it just tore me up! Even though Pretty Flower has lost most of her memories, I love the fact that Sexy Shifu shows (us)his gentle loving side towards his Pretty Flower, he is still just a tad bit reserved but definitely not the same icy cold Superior Immortal he was in the beginning.

I believe all the actors and actresses did a great jobarrow-10x10.png in portraying their characters, my hats off especially to Wallace Huo & Li Ying of their portrayal of our Fated Couple, bringing so much emotions and depth to the characters.

Sorry for cutting your post. I agree with you. I cried like no tomorrow when I watched Shifu stabbed DG. I did not understand all of what they said, but I found it sad how:

I can't wait for the Englisharrow-10x10.png subtitles so I can weep all over again! 

in the last ep , the line the same as the novel, 

when he was holding her in his arms, he said 

“How can you be so cruel? Make me kill you personally, then leave me all alone.

What do you want? You only need to say it. No matter right or wrong, I will also give you.

I’ll give you love. I’ll give you myself.

What does the destruction of the six realms has anything to do with us? What does whether these people are alive or dead has anything to do with us?

I will take you away, we can go anywhere, you can do as you please.

Just do not leave me ……”

I noticed this after watched this ep the second time, its quite funny :D

GIgRLQN.jpg

Edited by YangD

Guest dominjoonssi

people you have no idea how restored version can be. when the empress of China broadcasted in Taiwan, I found out they cut the beginning episode by half and the ending by half.  it become an entire different story. they restored the bathtub too. so. let's have hope 

people you have no idea how restored version can be. when the empress of China broadcasted in Taiwan, I found out they cut the beginning episode by half and the ending by half.  it become an entire different story. they restored the bathtub too. so. let's have hope 

Is there a place where i can watch the empress of china taiwan version?

I'm going to say something about BZH and my intent is not to offend but to share my heartfelt thoughts about BZH. I've been reading in other forums (I'm a bit of lurker) although Soompi is the only one which I really liked and because of the comadre I sense on this forum which had compelled me to sign-up and join. I must admit I have never regretted it. I absolutely love the comments, insights, gifs and spoilers. I don't agree with all of the postings but nevertheless I still enjoy reading them.

I know many fans are disappointed with the ending. Our Chang Liu, aloof and cool sect leader is no longer the BZH we know because the love he has for QG changed him and forces him to become another person. 

I'm going to disagree. His love for QG made him a better person. When you love someone it's not just the sacrifices or knowing what's best for them, it's about communication. it's about being vulnerable and most importantly it's about trust. I truly believe BZH through his love for QG developed and matured. Love isn't always about what the poets write about it. Sometimes it's nasty, ugly and yes painful - why because that what's makes us human.

I never once thought his love for QG made him selfish. We evolve through our experiences that's what's makes us complex and fascinating creatures. BZH's love for QG didn't stop him loving the world and the 6 realms but his priority changed, he made a conscious decision to love her and only her. Not bad or wrong but different. Life is all about choices and being responsible for our actions. Perhaps I haven't articulated my views very well but I know what FGG was trying to get at. 

BZH although was principled was too stubborn and he held onto the view that he was right and never considered QG's views or feelings and in fact he was less selfish once he was in love because for the first time in his life, he had to think of someone else. 

People are always going to judge you on the decisions you make regardless so I am very supportive of BZH's decision to be with QG.

QG, I adore her because she really tried her best to do the right thing and accepted people they way they were, yes she was naive but that's who she is. Trying to think the best of people, at times detrimental to herself. She's not perfect but what I see is enough for me to like her and I am very pleased she's with BZH at the end.

The ending isn't perfect, yes certainly I would have liked more scenes but hey it is what it is, so I'm going to wait for the DVD release. Thank you for letting me vent :) 

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 11