[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

I love happy endings ... but not this way ....

Prefer the reincarnation version in the novel with BZH insane for 30 years while pinning for her. This is so much more heart-wrenching n romantic. N definitely more logical. Nevertheless, I shud be happy that they r together for good.

Sighhhhh!!! I just started watching the drama ... n now feel short-changed sob sob sob. 

• Like 2

I woke up today expecting to watch an awesome two last episodes of this drama but after reading y'all post, I am disappointed. I was expecting to watch lots of scenes with BZH and HQG. Ugh it makes me mad to know they cut all the scenes that we wanted to watch. I WANT MY KISS SCENE BACK!!! 

I also feel lost now. Hopefully when I watch the episodes I'll know what the heck is going on. stupid Hunan. Really disappointed in them. Got my hopes up and then crushed it. 

Guest kashie19

I'm not angry anymore. I just feel disappointed, defeated, helpess. Well this picture pretty much sums up how I feel. 

2md4h9y.jpg

Edited by kashie19

Prefer the reincarnation version in the novel with BZH insane for 30 years while pinning for her. This is so much more heart-wrenching n romantic. N definitely more logical. Nevertheless, I shud be happy that they r together for good.

Sighhhhh!!! I just started watching the drama ... n now feel short-changed sob sob sob. 

According to SXM BZH did go insane. He was so scary and all that. Then MY revived HQG and he became better.

• Like 4

I GUESS AFTER LITTLE BONES DIE, BZH WEAR THE BLACK OUTFIT AND LIVE WITH PAINFUL AND SADNESS...SO MY FEEL GUILTY SO HE SAVE LITTLE BONES...IT S SHOULD BE AROUND 1 OR 2 EPS BEEN CUT ...

Guest kashie19

According to SXM BZH did go insane. He was so scary and all that. Then MY revived HQG and he became better.

WTF! I want to see all that madness. That explains MY's sudden change of heart. It's obvious MY loves BZH like a father/jealous wife...he would do just about anything in the name of BZH and ChangLiu

Guest Soniya15

Anyways, I'm happy that it has a happy ending. Sad ending makes me yearn/sad for BHZ and HQG's love. It was sad to see CP3 end sad. I can't bare to see TJoF to have a sad ending. Finally, BHZ put HQG first before everything. 

I'm curious. Does everyone know why HQG stole the 10 deity devices? I don't think this was mention in the the end. Also when did HQG become softhearted and decided to sacrifice herself?

Edited by Soniya15

Guest Checkmate24601

I can't believe I'm actually saying this:crazy:, but MY actually got shortchanged as well.  We don't see how he "swaps his soul to save HQG" and we don't see why he decides to come to that decision.  Though he does cry quite beautifully :sweatingbullets:

I think MY didn't immediately save QG, that's why QG didn't get all her memories back yet. And yes, after QG dead, they should show us BZH wearing black and mourn QG's death and then go crazy and that lead to MY sacrificing himself to save QG, but dunno how they gonna do this. My guess, when the real uncut come out, it's gonna be reincarnation? Or is this still the same QG but because they save her late, she lost all her memories?

EDIT, I rewatch the scene, the 30 years part is actually ZR sentences and he accept the sentences willingly

@Soniya15 I think everyone probably will know, SXM knows it, so maybe he gonna tell WQL and HX and the two will tell everyone else?

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 3

For MY to effectively save HQG, it must be immediately after she "died", right? So, there ain't enuf time for BZH to be insane, right? ... ehhh do I make any sense ahh??

From what I read, she was stabbed with Mingsheng sword, her soul would have dispersed and totally destroyed if not for her god powers. So in the series she would have died DIED. But assuming she wasn't stabbed deep, her body would be preserved and MY probably did some hocus pocus to transfer his entire energy to her or something. I don't know. I wanted so much to see this part, to see how and why and what not and it was skipped!

• Like 4

Guest Checkmate24601

@miaka fy  

Hunan TV editors: Now we've done a good day's work.

Intern: Ummm...boss

Editors: What?

Intern: Maybe you should take a look out the window?  (edges away)

(Editors look out the window)

A thousand Soompiers carrying torches singing "HERE'S THE FIRE"!!!  SCREW YOU STUPID EDITORS AND CUTTERS!!! 

:P:lol:

Guys, may I say, my fear is become reality, I think I post this before, I suspect all those pics, GIFs is being leaked by production team, to give us a glimpse of what should we see, before the whole butchered thing that just shove to our face like that. And so I think they gonna show us the whole uncut version somehow, we just have to wait patiently. I feel sad with all those butchered version that we saw today, but strangely I also feel relieve some how, I'm free for this obsession finally, the obsession for the HunanTV version that in the end just give us a very bad version, now I'm gonna change my obsession to wait for the real uncut version.

I think this explanation is the producers' intention. They could make more money when the uncut version on DVD is out and other broadcasting companies are even wanting to buy the rights to air the series. Is this a marketing strategy for fans to get reeled in hook, line and sinker? TT_TT

I think the filmmakers knew what they filmed was going to be edited, so I believe in the finished product~ without the cuts.:rolleyes:  The problem is that if it doesn't get aired on Chinese TV it can not be sold or aired elsewhere in any form.  They already had the fandom from the novel, and the promotion from cannes.  If dramafever buys the license which is based in new York  ** that version will not be edited... cause the U.S has laws against that**  or any other international country ...I'm sure will have a good chance of seeing  the drama in it's entirety*** I'm secretly hoping for blue ray dvd**

• Like 6

Poor Moyan. Never got his moment.

Poor MXL. Qingshui is his burden to bear.

Poor shifu. Now retired and a babysitter.

Poor HQG. Clueless of all the hurt and all the people who died for her.

Poor FGG. Story already insane but here butchered.

Poor directors. Filmed so much material, in the end not much used.

Poor viewers. Time invested, emotions invested, and in the end...

• Like 7

Guest Soniya15

@miaka fy  

Hunan TV editors: Now we've done a good day's work.

Intern: Ummm...boss

Editors: What?

Intern: Maybe you should take a look out the window?  (edges away)

(Editors look out the window)

A thousand Soompiers carrying torches singing "HERE'S THE FIRE"!!!  SCREW YOU STUPID EDITORS AND CUTTERS!!! 

:P:lol:

LOL! Here's the fire in our heart! Burn burn burn.