[Drama 2014] Old Good Bye 오래된 안녕 [MBC Drama Festival] Main Leads Jang Hyuk 장혁 and Jang Nara 장나라

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OreoVampire

Hello @everyone *wave*  :-h. Just chocking checking. Another 2 weeks right? HAHA . I hope everyone in greateu greateu condition. Take it easy until D-Day. I'm talking about myself, jebal #:-S

skecthing.jpg?async&rand=0.7392345637868

Guest aaa1188

sooyoungdaebak said: Reading the synopsis, is it too early to say I'm already in love with this drama....  :x 8-> ;))
Seems we'll be laughing and crying and crying some more and smile and cry and hopefully end the drama with a smile....either way whatever the ending is, I won't miss watching this.
Anyone knows the duration of this drama? Hopefully it's not an hour long. Can it be 3-4 hours instead?  :-/ :)) :P

Guest OreoVampire

AnnaS said: I think it will only take 1-2 hours but still, the Jjangs are Jjangs so i will still watch it no matter how long it will be.. LOL.. I am now waiting for updates.. So excited!!! 

Guest rintintintin

@sooyoungdaebak: I like to see his fetish hand hahaha.... I must say that his hand is like my hand hihihi. Kidding... :) Okay, moving on.... I'm just wondering if I'll watch this live since I'm easily get sleepy since in my place, it will aired at 11:05 pm or what? :P I'll watch it while my family is sleeping wahaha! :P

@trixie1029 i also think that theJjangs get along well as shown in Ftly Bts. Staffs also say that they always talk off cam. Maybe because they both matured over time that they can easily talk about things that they were not able to talk about during their ssbg days.. i think jang nara is not so feminine that's why guys see her as a friend and not someone to be in a relationship with..

or maybe they just comfortable with each other thats why even it's boring, it isn't awkward..

Guest rxthien

AnnaS said: @trixie1029 i also think that theJjangs get along well as shown in Ftly Bts. Staffs also say that they always talk off cam. Maybe because they both matured over time that they can easily talk about things that they were not able to talk about during their ssbg days.. i think jang nara is not so feminine that's why guys see her as a friend and not someone to be in a relationship with.. or maybe they just comfortable with each other thats why even it's boring, it isn't awkward..

Agreed!.

It was mentioned before that Jang Hyuk has always been reserved and aloof when it comes to his female partners. He has been consistently using honorific Hangul and keeping his distance. Throughout FLTY, there was a definite change in the way he approached Jang Nara as compared to the old days when they hardly carried a conversation besides filming. There were BTS scenes where he was messaging her shoulders, hugging her long as they danced, even lifting her up when embracing her. I was pleasantly surprised and got so "giddy" looking at them. What's interesting was it was JH who initiated all these things. 

I think either the filming atmosphere was so pleasant or that he felt so comfortable with Jang Nara that the affection just came out naturally. There was no wall and no reservation, just a flow of affection as in "bromance" ....wink,...wink...! 
:P:P

I think it's also because of Jang Nara who is now willing to reach out. She is actually touchy to JH too lol.. maybe because JH is married that's why she feels comfortable that they won't be rumored for a scandal. She acts like a younger sister to him that's why it seems like jang hyuk enjoyed her company. She seems to be interested in what jang hyuk does as seen in the bts of ep 1 where she asks about JH's martial arts. They can even talk about JN's love life as what she mentioned in one of her interviews. I think they've gotten along really well.. that's actually good for the both of them. It might be the start of them being comfortable and more open to their other co-stars..

Archived