[Drama 2014] Old Good Bye 오래된 안녕 [MBC Drama Festival] Main Leads Jang Hyuk 장혁 and Jang Nara 장나라

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kdrama-lover

@Kdrama-lover I have been waiting for you. We hv been camping here and counting on stars. Hope to see shooting stars with JH Oppa and JNR ssii soon. You sure you didn't forget your boxes of tissue chingu yah?  :D

Komawo chingu yah.. And as happy as we're gonna be seeing SNAIL COUPLE back in each other's arms (&legs) , let's also brace ourselves the same way for the coming heart wrenching and tear jerking scenes.

Thanks for reminding, replenished my tissue stock already.

Guest minnie0103

It's my first time dropping by here. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful and funny posts. :) But honestly whenever I go here or in FTLY soompi forum, I always forget that Jang Hyuk is married. :)) :))

Guest rintintintin

Seems that all of us are here, it means that we're in a same ship once again hahaha! :D So after this drama, what's next???? A Blockbuster Movie maybe? Gee, I need to pee first lol! D:

i knew it @trixie1029  they are so cute, arent they ?
:x
agreed. they are my most favorite couple as well..and i love that pic so much ( i'm using it on my wallpaper's pic and my desktop's pic ) I cant believe they are in the middle of 30 and almost 40 years old, and i cant believe either, that one of them is a married with his own happy family..
in the other BTS and still's pics, they looks so natural and really comfortable to each other
:x
i cant wait for this drama

Guest SandiRa

Anyone wonder about who suggested that linkin feet/bodies pose ...the director, JH, JN, JH&JN ....JH&JN&the director so many possibilities ....BTS dreaming 8->

Anyone wonder about who suggested that linkin feet/bodies pose ...the director, JH, JN, JH

I was actually wondering why they had to do that position if they're just taking selfies lol. I mean they can get their faces close without being too intimate. i was thinking how they came to be on that position because how can his right leg be under her legs right? Lol.anyways they are really good with making us feel giddy.. it's really fan service..

Guest OreoVampire

Waiting for the D-day is like going for a movie date. Holding the ticket, looking at it, keep spazzing, and you are not normal, since you can talk to it. hihi :D

OGPoster__2_.jpg?async&rand=0.9243868411

Guest minnie0103

It's been 12 years and still counting... <:-P
I've started loving them since FTLY, and I'm sure I'll continue to love them here in Old Goodbye. :)
rMCxAE6.jpg
Photo source: DC FTLY

Archived