[Drama 2014] Old Good Bye 오래된 안녕 [MBC Drama Festival] Main Leads Jang Hyuk 장혁 and Jang Nara 장나라

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drama Review: Old Goodbye 

Old Goodbye (Oraedwen Annyeong - 오래된 안녕)
Length: 1 (MBC Drama Special), 64 min
Genre: Romance
Synopsis

So I know a lot of people watched this because they wanted to see Jang Hyuk and Jang Na Ra together again after Fated to Love You. Welll I didn’t see the Korean version (though I wanted to!). Nonetheless, I picked this up because I don’t want to study for finals (I’m going to regret this) and it’s a short one.

Chemistry was great. Though I suppose that’s expected since they were just in a drama together. It wasn’t like through the roof explosive like I felt about Queen In Hyun’s Man BUT considering this couple had less snuggly/couply/etc moments, and I still feel like the chemistry was good, that’s a pretty good sign.

The story was interesting enough. Not completely new or anything but how often do we get that in the kdrama world anyway? Twists here and there.

I’m not sure how the male lead being an ex-boxer really added to the story? Getting hit in the head or not being financially stable could have easily gone to another occupation but whatever. Oh, and also - SPOILER: him having brain issues was also unnecessary? But I mean, minor things.

Overall: 3.5/5. It was good, made me cry a few tears. Good chemistry and great actors always is a good thing :)

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
12/7/14 | 3 ღ.
cr: ensimismado: via dramafan's tumblr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest OreoVampire

Well... haven't posted in awhile. I was scared I couldn't leave this place if I come here. Anyhow, I think I should do something before I really stop make post here :(( HAHA.. to be continued. I mean please wait for my next post with a video maybe. Thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think if CH stayed the rest of her life with SH in the past, SH would not have to die, right? Because future CH already had her disease,she does not not have much time left, past CH could donate his kidney for her if he knows she needs it. And then both of them can live hapily but if CH could not make it and die, SH could still be alive . Because CH probably would not let SH knows that she's sick, and SH would not have brain damage...

It's a open ending, so there are many things can happen,... the past can continue its predestined things or CH can finally change the past and make a new future...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived