[Drama 2014] Old Good Bye 오래된 안녕 [MBC Drama Festival] Main Leads Jang Hyuk 장혁 and Jang Nara 장나라

Guest OreoVampire

Guest lowieblue_me

..I feel a lot of emotions here in OG by seeing those photos and teasers.... but I really really love to see them again and again again....  :)

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mustarini BellaV said: a more thorough synopsis (imo) from 247drama:

Soo Hyuk receives a call telling him he just received a house. It’s his ex-wife Chae Hee’s house. Soo Hyuk finds some old polaroid photos in the secret attic and has a time slip to the past…Chae Hee waiting for her death, and Soo Hyuk struggling to save her. The breathtaking time travel begins.

"Old Goodbye" is a romantic time travel fantasy in which a couple gets a second chance at love and at properly saying goodbye. Jang Hyuk will play a former boxer named So Hyuk and Jang Nara will play Chae Hee, his wife.

Chae Hee is dying. Once passionately in love with her, So Hyuk travels through time to meet her again at different ages and discover why he originally fell for her. He meets her when she is 10, 17 and 22.

But traveling through time to revisit their romantic past is dangerous and he may risk his life to discover what he has lost.

and based on the post from its tumblr, OG will be aired on dramacool and 247drama, still unclear tho whether there'll be a live streaming or not.

Guest SandiRa

So Chae Hee dying from disease? It sounds like they didn't kill Gunnie so they doing this here to Chae Hee. Why someone has to die? JH and JN have super chemistry and they keep try to kill them on screen, it's really mean. :-< The preview looks very loving though.

But traveling through time to revisit their romantic past is dangerous and he may risk his life to discover what he has lost

so jh might also die.. if he dies and jn dies then i hope they can see each otherin heaven lol.. but of course the best scenario is that both of them lives and be together forever!!! Lol..

Guest iamshipper

Chingu annyeong.. here i come again.. miss you guys.. haha >:D< :)>-

After watching the teaser i felt LG's vibe at the beginning of the teaser, makes me miss this couple..

Well since it will only be 1 episode I can handle myself with any possibilities for the ending (I HOPE), but since it will be 1 episode only i hope WE CAN GET LONGERRRR BED SCENE OF OUR JANG COUPLE AND OF COURSE THE 'REAL' ONE, NO MORE RICE POUNDING..

=)) =P~

Archived