[Drama 2014] Old Good Bye 오래된 안녕 [MBC Drama Festival] Main Leads Jang Hyuk 장혁 and Jang Nara 장나라

Guest OreoVampire

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew something is not right when JNR looks angelic in that white outfit shown on the BTS pics...     :((  And now I know it's a melo....sob sob....Nara sshi, just the other day I said you look best in White on FTLY and now in this drama you'll wear White as a....dead wife  dying wife....appearing in front of her hubby....or ex-hubby....*heartbreaks...          =(( :-S :-<

Guest OreoVampire

@sooyoungdaebak said: I knew something is not right when JNR looks angelic in that white outfit shown on the BTS pics...     :((  And now I know it's a melo....sob sob....Nara sshi, just the other day I said you look best in White on FTLY and now in this drama you'll wear White as a....dead wife....appearing in front of her hubby....or ex-hubby....*heartbreaks...          =(( :-S :-<

Based on the synopsis, I think there's no confirmation yet about JNR (Chae-hee) will be dying in the drama. Yes, she is suffering from a disease, but we dont even know yet what kind of disease she has. She's still "waiting" after all, and JH (Soo-hyuk) will struggle with all the pains. Aaa tbh I want JH would be succeed in helping his ex-wife to survive, and there'd be another way to a happy ending. But I dont want to expect that much. Just seeing those bts pics, I'm sooo happy!

Edit: I look very optimistic here. *LOL* But after seeing that pic of JNR wearing white oufit, my happiness mode is turning down :(( I want them live happily again!

@"Mustarini BellaV"‌ is it persimmon?

Lucky me visiting this thread, so ur talking about "molded imto each other's bodies" Hahaha. But I want more... moore please.

I hope it's an open ending one so maybe they will reunited and find their long lost love again. JH will be the one who said "you stupid woman, why you should worried about the future. It's useless now, i am not going any where".

how come the look like a real couple? :-S

oh god so its a melodrama ....god save these two are like the DEMENTORS of melodramas they suck all the happiness out omg.... :(( :(they managed to put my lacrimal glands in a compromised state for good 3 weeks for my friends to name it wed thursday syndrome with my swollen lacrimal glands next morningthis time they definitely gonna say ....."oh its not wed is it??"..............and i am gonna answer as usual "cut it out already!!!"well as long as i can see them together no worries hakuna matata.......bring it on!!!on a side note they are perfect in every which manner......esp their body language .

Archived