[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Everyone
HR needs to go to jail right along with that little girl's mom looks like they have got a hold of OMS shares into they company.. DW should know that HR isn't into nothing that have anything to do with designs and OMS should be wondering where she got money from if she had money she should have found her a place to stay..  Well this is the last week of HR dirty deeds because next week her world will be crashing down around her and she will be begging OMS not to put her only child in Jail..  The date of OMS shares change over will give that girl away and HR.. Just stupid especailly when OMS had went there and knew everything was in OMS name and she had no intention of changing or selling her properties or shares..   
Did DW mom give Crystal divorce papers saying Halmoni won't come home until she sign those papers
I'm praying for the day HS grab a hold of HR and slap the hell out of hell well Halmoni has outed HR to her dad about HR having something that supposedly OMS gave her I hope her dad call and ask OMS about it

The preview OMS catches that little girl mom and HR red handed OMS ask HR how far will she go when will her evil deeds will stop and even her dad has found out something from the guy that HR has done even if Halmoni didn't want to leave the hospital she will have to now because HR has created a world of trouble not only for fruit korea but town mart also..  Nothing dad can do or say to OMS that can save HR now she had cut her some slack in the beginning but now HR pulls something like this just made things worst..  

I'm still trying to figure out what papers overbearing bio mom gave to crystal in order for her to survive so much for halmoni and dad putting all they hope into the spoiled twit.. All this is behind she knows she can never have LGJ and her obsession has went to far nothing she has did to make him be with her has work even her kicking his father out of his company isn't working not even the losing of the house has move LGJ why Halmoni and Dad hasn't figured her out and all the lies she tells is beyond me.. If DW was really getting back at her mom she would have went to they house from the very beginning and told them all who she is..  Which I still don't get HS attitude towards DW you would think he would want to get to know his older sister but he acts so stand-offish towards her like he's scared to brake the ice between the two.. I hope he don;t think DW is holding against him what they mother done..      

There are definitely signs today of things getting resolved.    I think HR was hit with a few reality checks, and Uri's mother is totally busted.  The fact that the stamp was actually stolen (I guessed wrong) and used is another nail in the coffin for HR, and will just add to the Prosecutor's case.  Granny must have filled in wimpy son as to what HR has done, so tomorrow should be interesting.  I have to say, DW's bio mom is just as snarky as HR, so that's quite a match and HR doesn't score very many points against her.

@Valsava

"I'm still trying to figure out what papers overbearing bio mom gave to crystal in order for her to survive so much for halmoni and dad putting all they hope into the spoiled twit.. "

Divorce paper. Now DW biomom is plan fake divorce between Lil bro and Lil sis because of Lil bro didnt inherit anything till he is married.

Morning All
Looks like HR is in a world of trouble she just don't know it yet I didn't know she gave that girl that bag of money that DW so kindly took it back and she running around talking crap with her head held up high with stolen property.. Looks like OMS has more stocks in fruit Korea then Halmoni do so let's see what OMS do to Halmoni when she wakes up from her surgery and realizes HR facing Jail time and her enemy owns the majority of the stocks in the company..  HR downfall stating sooner then expected and bio mom forced Halmoni to make HS part owner of the company right in front of HR face DW mom and HR will get a good dose of they own medicine..
I still look for HR to do something to either OMS or Crystal out her being in a desperate situation..    

Prev for for ep 109 is out, looks like OMS sweet revenge will come into fruition. DW and OMS are in the office of Fruit Korea with the broker, could be that she is now the major shareholder? Can't understand Korean, so; I am just guessing.

dulceres said: Prev for for ep 109 is out, looks like OMS sweet revenge will come into fruition. DW and OMS are in the office of Fruit Korea with the broker, could be that she is now the major shareholder? Can't understand Korean, so; I am just guessing.

Hello All
Yes Halmoni just made the big mistake of her life with OMS owning shares and HR stolen property plus the usb recording she will have no choice but to turn that company over to she will get that company under attack for the use of using funds illegally.. I look for her to try and still makes LGJ marry her claiming she will give him back his company..
The little girl mom left I still think OMS should have made her stay around in case she would need to give a statement to the prosecutors office..
I can't believe spineless dad had the nerve to call OMS and ask her how could she do that to his mom WTF somebody hit the man with a brain stick he knows for sure HR committed all those crimes and he do nothing to try and stop her..     

the pretext say: MS will stop merge of Town mart and Fruit Korea and dismissal of the current leadership. Also say HR got big shock for something. I dont know for the truth back then or what happened today.

Also the video preview: OMS said to them. There is no word to them like "my company".

If you see there is similar case like back then. Spineless dad ask for time because of her mother was surgered today but of course MS refused it. Evil Granny us going to get back what she had gave to MS back then. In other hand HR who doesnt admit to she's ever do something wrong what she did with Dowon produce, now she also will lost everything one day to the next.

@dexter8010, thanks for your comments, now; I have a better understanding of the preview.
Really happy for OMS, HR/Mean Halmoni and spineless Dad deserve whatever they are getting.  I am hoping that OMS will ask LGJ to be part of the management team same goes for DW. The rest of the family, they can work selling fruits in the street/market.

dulceres said: @dexter8010, thanks for your comments, now; I have a better understanding of the preview.
Really happy for OMS, HR/Mean Halmoni and spineless Dad deserve whatever they are getting.  I am hoping that OMS will ask LGJ to be part of the management team same goes for DW. The rest of the family, they can work selling fruits in the street/market.

Image result for images birthday cakes 
Good Morning Everyone I like to share my B-day cake with my one and only love buddies
@dexter8010,  Rocky swing with whoever have the biggest purse look how he changed his mind about DW so fast because of OMS and NS living in that household.. I don't know how DW held it together that would have been my mom her but wouldn't have got all those words before I had showed her the door how dare she go beg DW to tell OMS to give HS the power seat after she abandon her..

What did HR plot to make OMS look bad I know it has something to do with her image and to blast her in the public eye.. I hope DW flip the script on her and turn around and do the same thing and paint that household for what it really is bunch of greedy ingrates.. Her step-mom abandon her on daughter and took up house with them after Halmoni lied and told her real mom that she had died.. Then out all her nasty dirty deed letting everyone know just type of piece of work she is and where she gets it from..       

Archived