[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

What I like about this story line is how JG's dad is slowly being drawn into OMS's camp.  That alignment will eventually lead to overcoming the objection to the marriage of JG and DW.  It only makes sense since NS is staying with OMS, so he owes her alot.  The preview yesterday showed a court scene, but there was none today.  I wonder if the preview was mixed up;  I didn't find one yet for episode 99.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello All
@dexter8010,  He already did this man can't hold ice water.. LOL Just like I thought she calls DW to find out the truth and will get mad at her like it's her fault that OMS is her mom she needs to take that up with her Halmoni and her spineless daddy..

I'[m wondering why all of a sudden Halmoni is being nice to HS is she trying to suck up to him since HR may turn her back on her this old woman is something else she's another one needs to stand in front of and 18 wheeler right along with DW mom     

So Rocky drops the bomb to HR about her birth mother which takes the wind out of her sails for a nanosecond.  She manages to get back her smirk in the preview and continues to play the victim.  She's getting desperate.
I'm confused about what OMS is buying.  I thought the other day that the preview said she was buying Town Mart shares, but the preview for tomorrow says she"s "methodically buying shares in Fruit Korea".  Anyway, she's spending some big bucks.
The wardrobe dept. is going a little nuts with outfits for Crystal's mom.  She left the apt. in one outfit, arrived home in another outfit, and was eating snacks that JG fixed in another outfit.  I guess that's the only thing she's good for.

@dexter8010, I think you got it,  we know HR will do everything she can to ruin the lives of the people she loathe esp DW, OMS, StepMom, little Bro  and LGJ family.  The coming episodes will for focus on the battle of Fruit Korea's ownership and probably its survival.  
It is so funny that HR will call DW to verify if OMS is her bio Mom, @valsava, you are right;  why can't she ask her mean Halmoni and spineless Dad. I think K-drama writers just love this kind of story line (LOL) and we viewers are being suck into it.:)

To add another scenario, I think the ex wife of Yeongi wll be showing soon on the premise that she misses her daughter.
My friend @hibiscus23, I know you are busy so hopefully, you are doing well.
Again, good day everyone!!!

I understand why she want meet with DW instead of halmony and spineless dad. Of course is upset about OMS her mom but actually she is more angry because everyone else knwo it and especially DW know. It is the most basic human behavior to find someone and blame him/her why your life turn out this way. So i dont blame the writer for this in Hyeri case has explanation and i have been surprise if didnt happent this way.

dexter8010 said: I understand why she want meet with DW instead of halmony and spineless dad. Of course is upset about OMS her mom but actually she is more angry because everyone else knwo it and especially DW know. It is the most basic human behavior to find someone and blame him/her why your life turn out this way. So i dont blame the writer for this in Hyeri case has explanation and i have been surprise if didnt happent this way.

Great guy LGJ and Haeseong. Being very steadfast in their love. A change from previous drama, where they will go with their family wishes when the family is falling apart. OMS she be the one who teach Hyeri a lesson and bring her down from her lofty pedestal. Whatever, make sure all the EVIL ones pay for their dirt. Hyeri, her grandmother and her stepmother are shameless and a bad name to all woman.how can woman be so heartless in pursuit of their greeds?????

In the preview: DW ask from her Sunbee to how many share percentage needed to gather a share holder meeting and the Sunbee answer is 5x% maybe 51 but not sure. last part of the drama DW ask from OMS to now Hyery know the truth and she wants change the plane but OMS answer is no and the plan is proceed as original. 

so today ep:
-Hyeri tell everyone LBT is the mastermind about OMS's case.
-Lil bro and lil sis run away.
-LBT have an idea if they will in-laws with Fruit Korea then he get back Town Mart Ceo position so he tell NS if he meet them then tell them he gives their approval.
-Hyeri went to LGJ's coofee and tell them to leave the building  because of she will knock them off the building.
-Uri's mother appeared today and she saw DW and YG send off Uri. Now she thinks DW is YG's woman.

I dont mind to they will lose everything. Grandma deserve it also DW's mom who run away because of she can marry to a rich man. She deserve get out with empty handed.

Preview is out but is not contain any further information.

Ok, ok... I was totally wrong about LBT.  I thought he would come around to the good side, but he's the snake he started out to be.  So if OMS takes everything from everybody, hip hip-hooray!

Just watched the raw ep 100. It looks like Hyeri found out her origins? I know how much you all like DW, the character or actress, but i am sorry, i found myself cheering for Hyeri who is delusional but she has passion. DW oh my god, that hangdog expression for so many episodes... I can't take it, i want to kick her. Get angry, give a few smirks when Hyeri is horrified to find out the identity of OMS, but no, she is not human. Angel? Then the father and little girls father were trying to prevent OMS from seeing Hyeri in the next building, why? Oh yes extra nice people who are protecting OMS, as if she needs that!!

I like DW and LGJ too. Maybe they lack the chemistry but i think this is because of there is no romantic scene more over there is no scene where just 2 of them there and just was 1 scene in 100 ep but i dont know when was that kind of scene. It seems the writer put more priority to create 'MS's gang' rather focus the female lead couple. I can only say to you If you dont like DW character then dont watch K-dramas because of the all of female lead character like that except they do noble idiotic things what DW dont do.

Hyeri is just a tipycal spoiled second female character. She blame to DW every bad happened to her. She is very jeaolus to DW. She never admit her wrongdoings. She act like a kid who her toy was taken away from her. What i really is Granny and spineless dad will lose everything because of they couldnt stop Hyeri who is now running wild.

I guess we will be looking at the incoming episodes as the the battle of the survival between good and evil(LOL), as everyone in this forum said HR will continue to be the witch/b***h and tried to ruin everyone's happiness because LGJ doesn't love and is not willing to marry her.
OMS will probably get a good share of Fruit Korea, HR, on the last few eps will do a mea culpa; not sure if Mean Halmoni/Spineless Dad/DW bio Mom wll be doing the same.  Mean Halmoni for me anyway, her character is just a greedy old lady.
LGJ parent probably esp the Mom will eventually accept NS as part of the family. Lil sister and Haesong may get married and all family members will be in the wedding family picture.:)
Not really sure what the writer will do about the OTP, it may an open-ended conclusion.
Have a nice weekend everyone!!! we have a beautiful weather in my part of the world.

٩(^‿^)۶

@valsava :) i am sure you are right, DW will come out of that semi stupor state fighting, hurry up writers! I think they are having so much fun turning Hyeri into a thorough monster, halmoni - not one redeeming trait, greedy stepmother and of course Jigeon completely idle mother, they have no time developing nice characters, except maybe Namsun. Just leaving them sighing and wringing their hands. Signing off--- will be quite busy in the coming week, will check back with you @valsava. Have a wonderful week ahead everyone.

Not really sure what happened in episode 101, but HR has jumped the shark and I think is planning something really sinister.  She has befriended and paid off the little girl's mother, so I'm not sure if the mother has a conscience or will help in HR's plan.  Crystal and boyfriend went to the shore, but when a pickpocket stole her money, they reported it to the police and the police recognized their names as being missing, contacted Crystal's mom, and next episode finds them all at LBT's house.  It looks like  they will be able to stay there from the preview.
Granny had a fainting spell and is in the hospital.  There seems to be something shocking about the two companies... anybody get that?  We'll see in the end how far the writer takes the seriousness of HR's crimes... jail or just another mea culpa, I'm so sorry garbage.

@msmy, I checked the sub episode today and really can't believe DW's bio Mom scheming ways,  I love the fact the she is giving Mean Halmoni the run for her money.
Yup, HR is planning something bad, maybe using Yeongi's ex and showing no respect/love for OMS.  
At least on todays raw prev they are showing our OTP walking together sort of a date.  LGJ Dad's believes that he can use Haesong as his ticket to getting back Town Mart. 
Not to be mean, but Halmoni should stay in her sickbed.  I am just hoping that the phase of the story line will move a bit faster.
Have a great day to all!!!!
:-j

Archived