[Drama 2014/2015] Only You, My Love 당신만이 내사랑

ainissky

The slap was in the yesterday ep which is the 113 ep.

Next ep preview is about to Hyeri didnt come home after released from hospital. She was disappeared.

So basically we are half way to Hyeri will be forgiven and the writer make us to feel sorry to her.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get spineless Dad even after finding out what his mom had done he never contacted 

OMS about HR unless he wants OMS to overlook what HR done he is just as much fault for

what's going on with HR then OMS because he let heartless Granny raise her to be this way

being disrespectful to others and so forth and he treats his son like he's no relation to him at all you can tell 

HR is his love child and nobody comes before her now they wants OMS to clean up they mess..     

Hai, @valsalva, belated birthday greeting to you. I am way behind at ep102. I cannot believe that there can be someone like Hyeri, rotten to the core. OMS was trying to give her a chance to redeem herself but the spiteful words from her mouth will pissedanyone off. Like someone say, can you just get a demolition team in by just having OMS seal on the paper. Since this show is ant to be over, I want to see Hyeri been punished for all her wrongdoing. I think she must go to the jail before we see forgiveness. 

I don't get spineless Dad even after finding out what his mom had done he never contacted 

OMS about HR unless he wants OMS to overlook what HR done he is just as much fault for

what's going on with HR then OMS because he let heartless Granny raise her to be this way

being disrespectful to others and so forth and he treats his son like he's no relation to him at all you can tell 

HR is his love child and nobody comes before her now they wants OMS to clean up they mess..     

Yes, the writers are aiming for a typical ending of K-drama the scenario of repentance for the villain and she will be forgiven.  We know OMS yearn for her child and as Mother she can probably overlook all her evil deeds.  I don't favor total forgiveness for HR but I think it is going to happen.  At least,  our OTP shoul have a nice wedding and whole family will be in family pic (LOL).

Hidden Content

​Hi,@krgeek,  How are you sweetie it's been a while didn't know you was still hanging in there with us also thanks for the belaied B-wish it was also badsnuler B-day as well B-day is a day before mines..

Well we are in the forgiveness stage of this drama  yes HR deserves to go to jail but I think what will happen everybody will get what they had back the only wedding I see happening in this drama is HS and Crystal .. This is why the title fits the drama because something is going to happen that makes LJG declare DW his one and only.. It won;t be no going to jail for HR because they would also lock that lil girl mom up to.. So sit back and see how they close the ending but I must say this drama is a lot better then a lot of them showing now and I'll watch it again..

I have to say thanks to Rocky (LGJ Dad) because he wasn't going to allow HR to make him Town Mart founder the thief that stole OMS property and be the cause of things that was happening between mother and daughter while they was spitting venom at each other he had to show her that her Halmoni is the cause of her mom the way she is for what she done and forward that conversation between OMS and Halmoni with Halmoni admitting that she lied to OMS that her child was dead and telling HR that her mom is dead and she told her that because it's better for her not to find out her mom ran off with some supposedly man. Halmoni can't accept that fact that after all these years and all the lies and brainwashing HR that her mom was a bad woman right alone with the dad Halmoni can't understand why HR crying for wanting her mom when she thought that she was all the mom HR would need well she see she was so wrong she would have been better off claiming HR as her dad sister..      

Yes, it was the recording that Rocky had and gave to HR that finally broke her, and she must have halted the action for the fruit district demolition.  I suppose OMS could drop some charges, but there are still criminal business practices that the Prosecutor should act on.  Who knows.... getting by after all these evil deeds wouldn't be surprising in drama land.

@valsalva yeh, this is a nice drama. Love that LGJ love is unfaltering and that he could see the evil of Hyeri unlike other drama we have seen before.  I am also watching Love on a rooftop. So far so good but another 100ep show. Hope that it keep its course and not spew some nonsens in between. You are the only one brought me back to watching daily drama after dropping out of daily drama after SMH. Being watching evening kdrama which are short and sweet. So, if you are on Love on a rooftop, will see you there after this end. Ciao, my chingu. 

off

Love on rooftoop: I definetly wont watch. The female lead is most probably the chairman daughter and the second female is most probably was adopted. Also most probably the male lead father is the female lead's stepfather. Female lead will go insane and she will be nasty after female lead will stole her boyfriend and her father too. I have watch a daily drama with similar synopsis. I have to think which one drama has similar plot. Oh I got it SINCERITY MOVES THE HEAVEN. That was a good draily drama oh wait no the one of worst daily drama ever.

on

Only you my love one of best written daily drama i have seen. I still think many people dont like because of the main otp lack of chamistry and top of that they didnt get enough screen time but in other hand we got an interesting story. I still enjoy the show and till now i never feel bored.

What a heck. There is no ep today? My stream is broadcast some other show but it seems EBS2 channel and it is not KBS1. This is weird.

off

Love on rooftoop: I definetly wont watch. The female lead is most probably the chairman daughter and the second female is most probably was adopted. Also most probably the male lead father is the female lead's stepfather. Female lead will go insane and she will be nasty after female lead will stole her boyfriend and her father too. I have watch a daily drama with similar synopsis. I have to think which one drama has similar plot. Oh I got it SINCERITY MOVES THE HEAVEN. That was a good draily drama oh wait no the one of worst daily drama ever.

on

Only you my love one of best written daily drama i have seen. I still think many people dont like because of the main otp lack of chamistry and top of that they didnt get enough screen time but in other hand we got an interesting story. I still enjoy the show and till now i never feel bored.

What a heck. There is no ep today? My stream is broadcast some other show but it seems EBS2 channel and it is not KBS1. This is weird.

​@dexter8010,  I don't think the sister that lives with dad is adopted.. but your are correct about the fight over DJ and he will not want to be with her because of manipulative and evil ways and especially when he finds out who his dad is and what his mom is doing things will be bad for MJ and SR

Well I guess HR is in the hotel trying to kill herself Halmoni mad because HR see her in a different light now.. Looks like Halmoni told HS he will give the company to HS only if he get rid of crystal and shameless mom is all excited and told him to do it and he want and she upset how can that Halmoni ask that of her G/Son HR business should be enough for her to stop trying to separate kids from the parents now she wants her G/son to abandon his.. 

Now spineless got OMS going to save the evil twit from trying to kill herself..

I'm so done with today's episode we are really going in forgiveness mode for HR

Have a good weekend everyone.. 

Totally agree with you@dexter8010. SMH was the drama that killed my love for daily kdrama. Stopped watching daily drama and started recently with you're are the only one. From start I was watching on off on off because I was scared that it will be another SMH as storyline almost same. Rich spoilt girl going all out to get her dream guy despite him telling her she is just like a sister to him and her scheming ways. I stated from the start of this drama that I prayed and prayed that LGJ will be true to Dowon and not be affected by what his father want. So far LGJ is great. So that's why I am going to the finale and looking fwd to seeing Hyeri in jail and also see what punishment for her stepmother and grandmother. Really this three ladies are the devils reincarnated.

as for live on a rooftop, I am watching with open mind as the only evil one is Mija ( DJ mother). SR do not seem too evil to me. I can forgive hr for her action that got SH fired as she feel that Sh should be responsible for what happen to her father. Mija is out for revenge as she believe that her mother will not have died if she was not kicked out. Look like she was pregnant with Daeho child. But where was Daeho when the old lady was kicking a fuss. So cannot blame her for wanting revenge and wanting to get the house for her mother and son.

In the preview to next week's episode, did it look like JG's mother is getting smug again now that Rocky is back at the company?  Remember that HR bought a lot of shares in Town Mart, so if she goes all "I'm so sorry.... here's my soul...",  and turns those over to OMS, JG's mum is going to look like a fool when OMS has majority in BOTH companies!  I'm still holding out for a satisfactory ending instead of the kick in the stomach that we usually get.   I have to agree about the dailies... other than this one and Iron Lady Cha, I find no interest at all.

Hello All, 

Halmoni thought she could get away with her BS and tried to throw Fruit Korea in her face HR wasn't buying that you lie to the girl all her life that her mom died or she ran off with another man and thinks when she finds out all will be okay if she becomes the inheritor of her belongings and she also told HS to get rid of crystal HS rather leave the house and left and greedy mama is begging him what's to happen to her I never seen two more selfish women in my life.. HR went and reported her dirty activities to the police so let's see how things go.. HR apologized to DW and LGJ so we are on the road to forgiveness      

We are almost at the end of this drama and we will be looking at  the coming episodes as @valsava mentioned on the road to forgiveness. My hope is that we see at least at wedding scene for our OTP, but; it maybe to much to ask.  It is really funny that Mean Halmoni had a surgery and she still going off  like a bomb(LOL), I am not being mean, but; my wish for her character to expire in the incoming ep. LGJ's Dad and Mom are just too much, same goes fo DW's bio Mom.

I think the only wedding we will see as I mention before will be HS and Crystals of courses with Rocky pulling his scheming ways and forcing Halmoni to let them marry or HR goes to Jail Rocky don't care about OMS begging him to let HR off she dis him and Rocky isn't going to forget that so with him having HR in the palms of his hand he can squeeze whatever he won't out of Halmoni and she will do it..  

Morning All My streaming site is to bad this morning I have to wait for the site to be up

All I seen was HR giving OMS some papers back I wonder was it the deed to her house

And OMS going through her cry fest.. Will come back and update on today's episode..

I don;t see how DW even gave her mom and invitation to her wedding just was just talking to HS like she not even apart of her..  

@Valsava

I dont know what really happened but most probably Granny and DW bio mom were conned out by their secreatery. So basically they will lose everything. In other hand Rocky listen OMS's request and both of them dropped the charge against Hyeri. Also DW and JG are comming and because of OMS she met with her bio mom and she gave her a wedding invitation.

@Valsava

I dont know what really happened but most probably Granny and DW bio mom were conned out by their secreatery. So basically they will lose everything. In other hand Rocky listen OMS's request and both of them dropped the charge against Hyeri. Also DW and JG are comming and because of OMS she met with her bio mom and she gave her a wedding invitation.

​Hi,@dexter8010,  Thanks but that's what the two greedy witches get I'm glad they both got conned so they will need OMS to save all they buts.. 

Archived