[Drama 2014/2015] Apgujeong Midnight Sun 압구정 백야

Ldy Gmerm

This series won't start for me for another couple of weeks, but I will be watching w/Eng subs so can transcribe episodes.  
While currently very behind with transcription of Mother's Garden, (Just posted ep 80. 80 --> 126 = 46 episodes remaining @ appx 2 hrs each = ~100 hours!  That is more than 2 man/weeks!  What have I done? ) Debating whether to finish... will definitely do transcription (very different from translate) of this series when it starts if there is interest.  Will be appx 20 - 30 episodes behind Seoul broadcast schedule.  Interested anyone?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@watchumlots,@andreasofia16,  Welcome aboard  glad to have two of most funniest and witty fellow soompier's joining in spazzing this drama so the more the merrier,, So let's enjoy that SIL of BY try and get rid of her after that baby is born and her brother also turn against her.. 

valsava said:@watchumlots,@andreasofia16,  Welcome aboard  glad to have two of most funniest and witty fellow soompier's joining in spazzing this drama so the more the merrier,, So let's enjoy that SIL of BY try and get rid of her after that baby is born and her brother also turn against her.. 

@valsava, thanks for your welcome! ;;)
I'm like the little tree with yellow flower, alone in the middle of the forest because I need to catch up with both the drama and the comments. :-S But I'll be on board soon! \m/ Any second male syndrome to feel? :-w A female lead to hate? >:) Any interesting cupcake, tiramisu or pastries to see? :\"> You know me! :P

andreasofia16 said: valsava said:@watchumlots,@andreasofia16,  Welcome aboard  glad to have two of most funniest and witty fellow soompier's joining in spazzing this drama so the more the merrier,, So let's enjoy that SIL of BY try and get rid of her after that baby is born and her brother also turn against her.. 

@valsava, thanks for your welcome! ;;)
I'm like the little tree with yellow flower, alone in the middle of the forest because I need to catch up with both the drama and the comments. :-S But I'll be on board soon! \m/ Any second male syndrome to feel? :-w A female lead to hate? >:) Any interesting cupcake, tiramisu or pastries to see? :\"> You know me! :P

@LdyGmerm,  Thanks for the recap..

No you not the only one who thinks like this I also found it distasteful invading that family privacy.. But for some reason I think he will dater her and this how they find out where they mom is and who she's living with.. I see her (By mom) doing any and everything to get By away from that family..

In to todays episode do any of you get the feeling that By brother and wife had some kind of secret code for calling each other and By has push her way into every part of there lives.. So I really think he is aware of her behavior..

By has a jealous streak for anyone that's close she don't want any of these people have a other partners it makes her feel left out left behind..

@valsava
I agree with you BY's brother is at fault for this. I do not know from what age he raised her but she is no long five or even 10 she is way to old for her to be pulling these childish stunts due to jealousy of her brothers affection for his wife.  She needs to be living on her own in my opinion and she has a unhealthy fixation on her brother due to his raising her. She will not be satisfied until she causes her SIL to leave him and then he will fire up at her and she will be surprised at what he says to her and hurt. It will be his fault because he over compensated for them not having parents and she is too attached to him now. It is time to stat cutting the apron strings so that he and BY can have normal lives with others.

valsava said:

@LdyGmerm,  Thanks for the recap..

No you not the only one who thinks like this I also found it distasteful invading that family privacy.. But for some reason I think he will dater her and this how they find out where they mom is and who she's living with.. I see her (By mom) doing any and everything to get By away from that family..

In to todays episode do any of you get the feeling that By brother and wife had some kind of secret code for calling each other and By has push her way into every part of there lives.. So I really think he is aware of her behavior..

By has a jealous streak for anyone that's close she don't want any of these people have a other partners it makes her feel left out left behind..

@LdyGmerm,  BY needs a job she can paint on her own free time she got to much time on  her hands she will be a hazard in everyone's life until she finds something that can replace her fixation on people.. She is real twisted    

@valsava
BY has had too long to cling to her brother after their parents left. (I am thinking the father died and the mother ran away before that leaving poor Oppa to cared for this kid.)  I am not sure if her art work is being displayed and selling or if she is just playing around but I thought the description said she was an illustrator right? Well she needs a steady office job just like you said to keep her busy then throw in a Boyfriend as well (not sure if I want to continue to have JMU tortured with her or even have her in contact with JHU!) but she needs something to keep her busy and out of her brother and SIL's private affairs.

I would hate to subject her to a grooms family because it looks like she knows nothing about running a house or cooking. I doubt anyone is going to be happy with her because of her background. But she needs to do something. Oppa needs to find her a husband or encourage her to date. She needs more independence in her life and get her away from her brother.

@gerryg
You are not the only one to feel that way. Her behavior is creepy and scary. She puts me into mind of a stalker who is a hair short of hurting her SIL over her brother. It is distasteful and just plain nasty the way she is to both of them.

@LdyGmerm,@gerryg,    My other thoughts was on BY's parents I'm wondering if mom and dad was in a car accident together and suffered some kind of memory loss and take this man and her two kids as her family she had before.. Once she got her memory back she just still decided to stay with that family not wanting to be widowed and possibly  broke on top of it with two kids no way.. Foe her that would be like going from shyt to sugar back to shyt..

I wish Korea have a law that the kids that was abandon have the right to sue the parents or parent for abandon especially those that just walk off and leave without leaving the kids in proper care while they live life as if the kids was never born..  .   

@Ldy Gmerm" I Thank You like always for bringing us recaps and videos and I'm very grateful for it.

OK" Now it's time for BY to stop with her shenanigans being that way with her SIL, I mean damn she even made her SIL cut her hair thinking her brother was going to get upset about it... But was so glad he liked it instead and having her butt looking dumbfounded :( I also agree with @Ldy Gmerm" BY isn't my cup of tea ~O) right now until she act more her age then her shoe size for me to warm up her azz, regardless if her father and mother are gone and she only has her brother in which he has to live his life as well looking out for his wife and even her butt with the best interest at heart..

@krgirl87,  Thanks for the preview site  And just watching it BY brother should have slap her in her mouth and reminded her what category she fit's in and what role she plays apart of in his life just a sister and someday she will have her on family and won't have to much time for her childish antics.. Looking at the picture MBC has posted she will have a connection with his brother and I truly hope so just to see how the mom will deal with her lil princess being knock out of marriage game by her bio daughter..    

Archived