[Drama 2014/2015] Apgujeong Midnight Sun 압구정 백야

Ldy Gmerm

just watch the full episode the first 10 min was hilarious what kind of shawoman goes to a night club in 6" heels with a 3" dress on and stripping on the stage.. (smh but funny) I know shr is the problem in her brothers marriage and her running off like that is to blame his wife she needs to be put in her place by her brother letting her know his wife comes first and once that kid is born she will get worst..   

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I re-watched the episode and yes it is the same woman at the end. Heck it is the same darn picture. So why does she think her parents are dead? Did her brother tell her they were or did her father tell his children that before he passed away?

So we already have a birth secret since she is living fine with another family.

Guest dramaok

Im Sung Han's dramas always seem 'possessed' to me and it awes me she can do that again and again. from the getgo a tippy energy weaves through the show. the dialogues are typical Im with their crass and raunchy quality but delivered with a sure confidence and sincerity. already there's propaganda and misguided info on all things queer and religion but in her trademark somewhat comical and  nonchalant way just like the issues of infidelity is believed by all characters as the norm and spirits and souls of another world come and go. i never know what to make of her dramas. korean netizens just lump her under 'queen of makjang' but there is always something very romantic about her show too so i'm waiting to see how the chemistry between the leads fare. that will be the decisive factor for me. the other random craziness... well they are always present . they just came rather early this time. 

7일 시청률조사회사 닐슨코리아에 따르면 지난 6일 첫 방송된 MBC 일일드라마 '압구정 백야'는 전국기준 시청률 9.9%를 기록했다. 

이는 '압구정 백야'의 전작인 MBC '엄마의 정원'의 첫 회 시청률 9.4%보다 0.5%포인트 높은 수치다.

Nielsen rating of ep. 1 Apgujeong = 9.9%. it is 0.5% higher than first episode of "mom's garden" which preceded this show. 
src: mt.co.kr

Did BY's mother abandon her and the brother for a better life or do they think she's dead? She seems to be living happily with their husband and children. I'm assuming those are her biological children for now or they could be her step children who think she's their mother(sound familiar?). Either way this is going to be very interesting.
Why is BY so mean and disrespectful to her sister in law? The lady seems nice but let's BY walk all over her. Is she worried about her husband's reaction if she puts BY in her place? I hope the husband knows this can't continue or else the stress of it all could be harmful to his pregnant wife.
It will be interesting to see what happens if HU later falls in love with BY because her friend will flip when she finds out. SJ obviously likes him and won't be happy if BY ends up with him instead.

From what  I saw today BY did that to have her brother bring her back. It was wrong and I wanted to shake her for being so manipulative to her brother and SIL in her jealousy at his wife.

So it seems BY's mother is living with two other children (either hers or not) just like @tinatrix236 observed. I think the actress playing BY is taking on two rolls as BY and Baek sun Jong the other daughter. It should be interesting to see if they are her bio children as well. 

What I always hate about people we see in these drama's is it is ok to leave one family because they are poor but you start another because you have money? and do not bother to remember or care about the ones you left behind? Then they do things to the 1st born children until the get hit with they are theirs and they were abusing in some way. Why did she leave them? for money? Does she think they are dead? Why would you leave your two children and then be motherly to two more not even thinking of the first set?

Why is MBC not doing previews for this drama? It is strange.

BY plays her sister in law well when she leaves having her begging her to stay. I was hoping the SIL did not fall and hurt herself going after the selfish twit. She is way to attached to her brother!!!

She is so woe as me and her Oppa falls for it. She played him. I hope he wakes up to her acting like a baby. She is grown now!!! Look at how she gets him to beg her to come back making it seem like no one wants her. He falls for it look at her face!! The sis in law needs to get smart and record her and then play it for the brother.

Video Credit MBCdrama Channel on YouTube.

Well after watching both episodes and seeing each Family is very interesting" So hoping this drama get subbed in which I like it so far.

BY was so rude to her SIL, and had audacity to call her to meet knowing she's pregnant in which I didn't get, what was the purpose for all that. but I would like to know also, why BY is acting like that towards HK to the fact that I see that she wants attention from her brother, but It maybe more to the story IMO..

Yes @Ldy Gmerm" I'm loving SJ slippers they were cute but her singing got to go %-(

I really would like for folks in these freaking drama to stop using the SMALLEST Suitcase to run away from home, Damn I can't even put 2 outfits in it and knowing I maybe be gone longer then i expect ;)

@suchadiva42 I think the same thing when some one packs up how it is so easy to pack up everything they own in one small suitcase and they do not even roll things up! LOL..

@tinatrix236 .. you will prolly be right and they will not know who the other is until something is over heard or someone other then them realizes they look a like and starts asking questions prompting a blood test. OR someone sees the same picture at her house of her mother and then remembers or knows of the picture at the other and starts asking questions.

I wonder if BY's brother knows the truth?

From what  I saw today BY did that to have her brother bring her back. It was wrong and I wanted to shake her for being so manipulative to her brother and SIL in her jealousy at his wife.

So it seems BY's mother is living with two other children (either hers or not) just like @tinatrix236 observed. I think the actress playing BY is taking on two rolls as BY and Baek sun Jong the other daughter. It should be interesting to see if they are her bio children as well. 

What I always hate about people we see in these drama's is it is ok to leave one family because they are poor but you start another because you have money? and do not bother to remember or care about the ones you left behind? Then they do things to the 1st born children until the get hit with they are theirs and they were abusing in some way. Why did she leave them? for money? Does she think they are dead? Why would you leave your two children and then be motherly to two more not even thinking of the first set?

@LdyGmerm  Sorry to cut your post..

I think the SIL will end almost divorcing her husband because of By and her little tricks I don't know if he knows exactly what she be up to but it's only a matter of time when she totally feed up and for her to be doing all this when she's pregnant she might off and leave that child there also.. I'm just wondering why By isn't in school or working she don't date because she's to wrap up in her brothers life.. If that SIL leaves it would serve her manipulative azz right if she stuck  to take care of the baby because she wasn't happy when the mom was there..

My guess with By mom is the oldest son in the new family isn't hers the daughter might be hers who knows she could have ran off with the first family money but for her to living high on the hog and no thoughts of them will come to greet her because she have to pay the price for abandoning them I just hope she don't hurt them to much trying to cover her past life..

Women like By mom really irks me with they phony faces and leaving the poor husband in the dark never thinking he may have took the kids in if she was honest with him may even help support them I know she have to know there father is dead.. She hasn't forgotten her past live and I wonder if she hired and investigator to check to see how things was with that side of the family..      

Ldy Gmerm said: I forgot to add that I want the bunny slippers her kissing bandit friend had on in the bedroom scene when she was dancing.. her singing was awful but the slippers were cute.

@valsava" First off Thanks for Recommending me on this drama.

I also thinks the SIL is going to leave hubby as well, until he put his foot down with her azz and let it be known to BY.. that HK is his wife who's carrying their unborn child, and would like for her to show his wife some respect plain and Simple..

suchadiva42 said: @valsava" First off Thanks for Recommending me on this drama. I also thinks the SIL is going to leave hubby as well, until he put his foot down with her azz and let it be known to BY.. that HK is his wife who's carrying their unborn child, and would like for her to show his wife some respect plain and Simple..

@suchadiva42,  He's going to end up being a single father because of her.. By like this now just think when that baby comes along..  It's only going to get worst..

I can really believe it on how her behavior was having her SIL in tears, I wish I knew what was said but BY showed us her side in today's drama.. by having her brother to beg her to come back, and if it was me that my wife told me that my sister left or ran away, I think I would've said GOOD it'll give me less headaches..

suchadiva42 said:

suchadiva42 said: @valsava" First off Thanks for Recommending me on this drama. I also thinks the SIL is going to leave hubby as well, until he put his foot down with her azz and let it be known to BY.. that HK is his wife who's carrying their unborn child, and would like for her to show his wife some respect plain and Simple..

Archived