[Drama 2014/2015] Apgujeong Midnight Sun 압구정 백야

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<압구정 백야> 박하나, 혹시 강은탁의 첫사랑? 점점 밝혀지는 둘의 인연!

박하나와 강은탁의 묘한 인연이 조금씩 드러나고 있다. 10월 7일 방송된 MBC 일일특별기획 <압구정 백야>(극본 임성한/연출 배한천)에서는 백야(박하나)와 장화엄(강은탁)의 옛 인연이 밝혀졌다.

장화엄 가족이 모여 아침 식사를 하던 중 옥단실(정혜선)은 문득 “선동이네는 어떻게 지내나”라고 말한다. 장추장(임채무)이 의아해하자 문정애(박혜숙)은 “전에 우리 집에 살았던, 이제 스무살 정도 됐으려나”라고 알려주며 “애 엄마 됐으려나”하고 궁금해한다. 장무엄(송원근)은 이 말에 “벌써 결혼 안 하지”라고 대화를 잇고, 화엄은 “통 연락 없었어요?”라며 묻는다. 단실이 “전에 살던 집 있을 때 소포 왔어. 티셔츠던가 직접 프린트했다고”라며 “가끔 생각나”라고 떠올린다. 정애가 “어려워서 안 오나..”라고 하자 무엄은 냉큼 “고게 우릴 어려워할 성격이에요? 얼마나 당돌했는데”라며 치를 떤다. 화엄이 “혹시 SNS에 글 남긴 거 없니”라며 무엄에게 묻고, 무엄은 단실에게 “아버지 이름 알면 찾을 수 있어요”라고 말한다. 단실과 정애가 “선동이네 성이 뭐더라”라고 기억을 떠올리려고 할 때 화엄이 “백선동이요”라고 말한다. 백선동은 백야의 개명하기 전 이름. 백선동을 떠올린 장화엄의 입가에는 미소가 서려, 두 사람의 관계를 궁금하게 했다. 
<압구정 백야> 박하나, 혹시 강은탁의 첫사랑? 점점 밝혀지는 둘의 인연! 이미지-1

someone can translate this pleasse 

krgirl87 said:

<압구정 백야> 박하나, 혹시 강은탁의 첫사랑? 점점 밝혀지는 둘의 인연!

박하나와 강은탁의 묘한 인연이 조금씩 드러나고 있다. 10월 7일 방송된 MBC 일일특별기획 <압구정 백야>(극본 임성한/연출 배한천)에서는 백야(박하나)와 장화엄(강은탁)의 옛 인연이 밝혀졌다.

장화엄 가족이 모여 아침 식사를 하던 중 옥단실(정혜선)은 문득 “선동이네는 어떻게 지내나”라고 말한다. 장추장(임채무)이 의아해하자 문정애(박혜숙)은 “전에 우리 집에 살았던, 이제 스무살 정도 됐으려나”라고 알려주며 “애 엄마 됐으려나”하고 궁금해한다. 장무엄(송원근)은 이 말에 “벌써 결혼 안 하지”라고 대화를 잇고, 화엄은 “통 연락 없었어요?”라며 묻는다. 단실이 “전에 살던 집 있을 때 소포 왔어. 티셔츠던가 직접 프린트했다고”라며 “가끔 생각나”라고 떠올린다. 정애가 “어려워서 안 오나..”라고 하자 무엄은 냉큼 “고게 우릴 어려워할 성격이에요? 얼마나 당돌했는데”라며 치를 떤다. 화엄이 “혹시 SNS에 글 남긴 거 없니”라며 무엄에게 묻고, 무엄은 단실에게 “아버지 이름 알면 찾을 수 있어요”라고 말한다. 단실과 정애가 “선동이네 성이 뭐더라”라고 기억을 떠올리려고 할 때 화엄이 “백선동이요”라고 말한다. 백선동은 백야의 개명하기 전 이름. 백선동을 떠올린 장화엄의 입가에는 미소가 서려, 두 사람의 관계를 궁금하게 했다. 
<압구정 백야> 박하나, 혹시 강은탁의 첫사랑? 점점 밝혀지는 둘의 인연! 이미지-1

someone can translate this pleasse 

Annyeong everyone, anyone knows where can I get the english subs for this new drama?

Thanks in advance for your reply :)

Hello friend :-h

I really don't know if it's subbed anywhere but hoping somebody will.

I hope your joining us in which I was Recommended and loving it it so far

valsava said: @alekaonu,  Hello to you also..   As far as I know there hasn't been much info on this drama and if it will be sub is a iffy situation..  So if it gets subbed at all it will be a miracle..     

Annyeong chingu @valsava :) thanks for your reply. I see you everywhere in the threads :)) how many dramas are you watching at the moment?

I watched a bit of the episode 1 of this new drama and it looks interesting. It would be better if there are subs available. Anyway I will try to watch it raw then.

I did not get a chance to watch raw this morning so I have to wait for the video to show up:

I see our two OTP's have a fate to be together since they met again over the dog.. It was funny his grabbing the back of her hair..

Looks like BY was asking about their parents later in the drama..

Video Credit MBCDrama channel on YouTube.

No subs as of yet since this is a daily it may be a while before any subs show up for it at all.

Hi everyone! :-h
I was unable to catch the entire episode so I have to watch it when the raw is out. I missed the first 10 mins or so. I need clarification on something..... did BY have the fight with HU's brother? It seems like they are the OTP but at first I thought it would be BU and HU. 
It was funny how SJ tried to get HU's attention and hoped he would discuss the painting with her. She didn't expect him to walk away just like that without hardly noticing her. I'm not sure why she thinks he would even care especially if he remembers her and what she did at the club. He's not the type who stands for that sort of nonsense. Lol!

Well I watched today's episode and I'm hooked and seeing how HK were thinking about BY well being to bring her something to eat, her brother YJ is really asking for too much from his wife in accepting BY'S behavior.. which its not fair but I feel it's going to get worst in the long run, that might really lead to a nasty Divorce! Oh loved the bickering scene between UM and BY to a fact that they'll probably end up together.. As I'm seeing every man for every woman in this drama and can't wait to see the next episode.

@suchadiva42,  I don't see how HK and him stayed together this long.. When I saw her putting her sweater on this morning I thought she was leaving then.. But it's clear she immature and her brother has spoiled her to much to it's a hazard to his love life period..  Poor man I think HK should record her just for her brother to see how manipulative she is at always picking arguments with her SIL

Me and you had that same damn thought when she put her sweater on, first thing I said was" Oh she's leaving him but end up bringing food to Miss Smart azz BY 8-|

Is it me but isn't there a huge problem with privacy in these drama's from phones to bedrooms people do not respect boundaries.

Episode 4

En Sa and Hang Hoon are sharing a moment at home and go to kiss when the kids come in interrupting them. She lets them in and they sit and Jo Na Dan says something about his sister and she looks and the parents want to know what is it and Ji Ah tells them something (possibly that she likes Jang Hwa?).

Jang Moo Um hides out with that cute little doggie until night it looks like at the park or the Han River and then calls the HK to find out about his mother and to have her unlock the gate for him to sneak in.

Baek Ya is such a jealous shrew she has a problem even with her brother sitting and stroking his wife's hair. She goes into the bathroom in a huff.

Jang Hwa Um comes home and speaks with his Halmoni and then goes to check on Moo UM  who had the doggie do his business on a pad and then put it too bed (this dog is just too cute for words) and his brother knocks and finds his door closed and wants to know what he is doing and wants to come in. Jang Moo hides the dog in his closet and his pad under the bed and opens the door only for his brother to be suspicious and finally search his room and finding the dog and telling Jang Moo that their mother is allergic to pet hair and he will be in trouble. Jang Moo begs Jang Hwa not to say anything.

The Next day her SIL is working in the kitchen and she sits on the couch and she flashes back to last night and I think she is trying to convince the woman to cut her hair so her brother can't put his hands in it. (this is weird to me and smells of a brother complex!!) He is married to his wife why can't he rub her hair? Is she in love with her brother or something? Of course the SIL looks at her hair not sure what the girl is saying (DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GIRL SHE WILL RUIN YOUR MARRIAGE!)

Meanwhile, Baek Young Joon (brother) is at his job for the day getting his people in shape to do something.

Jang Hwa and is at breakfast the next morning with the family and they wonder where Jang Moo is and the HK goes to get him with him saying something to her leaving the door open and the HK looking nervous as that sweet doggie.. LOL..

Jang Moo comes down to the table and his fahter says something and he replies and then his mother and she sneezes with his brother looking at him and his looking scared and he gives his mother a glass of water and his Halmoni says something and then his mother does and his brother volunteers him for something and stamps on his foot leaving him not able to say anything.

BY says something to her friend and her brother at the art studio.

BY is out with her friend at the mall  and a girl is coming down the escalator when I think she catches a glimpse of  someone and goes to the information desk to have him paged and BY hears it as well and goes running off to the desk and sees the guy talking to a girl and she calls out something Oppa but either he does not remember her or does not know her with the girl wondering who she is and BY looks upset and walks away looking back once.

BY is not paying attention and runs into Jang Moo and her phone drops breaking the screen and she gets up fussing at him as it is his fault and he fusses back at her and his friend remembers her and calls out and she nods her head but continues to run her mouth to him until he fires back at her and gives her money for the phone and the friend says something to her and tells her to go fast and she gets mad and slaps his money back in the friends hand to give back to him and she walks off.  The friend goes up to him and gives the money back to him and they walk off to the info desk and look around.

BY comes up to her friend and she tells her she ran into Jang Moo maybe and the girl is a bit upset at not seeing him possibly.

Jang Moo and his buddy get his car from the valet out in front of the mall and pull off.

Jang Hwa is at the art gallery again and tells the receptionist something and we see her notify Eun SA that he is there as he is watching paintings and she walks up to him and has him come back to her office and says something as they are served tea/coffee and he replies and he is signing a document and she makes a note of him not wearing a couple ring and has that gleam of a mother that is going to try and set her daughter up with him as he is not paying attention to her.

The end

**Video Credit MBCdrama Channel on YouTube.

I do not like it when mothers get that scheming look in their eyes.. Now I thought Jang Hwa and BY would fall for each other.. Perhaps it is like you guys say she will go for Jang Moo first since they seem to be having many chance meetings (I thought they were the OTP's)  but it will be Jang Hwa she ends up with.  It will be interesting to see why Beak Ya has two names Baek Sun Jong and the other as well if she is playing two characters.

BY is really creepy. Why is she so jealous of the attention her brother gives his wife? Please tell me she wasn't suggesting that the sister in law cut her hair?! It's seems like it's going to take a lot to like this female lead. 
The scene at the end was pretty interesting. It seems like her mother is going to try to get HU to marry her daughter. 

Archived