[Drama 2014/2015] Apgujeong Midnight Sun 압구정 백야

Ldy Gmerm

@tinatrix236
 You and I are on the same page BY is creepy and I am having a hard time warming up to her over her possessiveness to her brother and her jealousy of his wife. It is going to take a bit of time to do any of that since I think the girl needs to get a life and leave her brother's alone.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tinatrix236 said: BY is really creepy. Why is she so jealous of the attention her brother gives his wife? Please tell me she wasn't suggesting that the sister in law cut her hair?! It's seems like it's going to take a lot to like this female lead. 
The scene at the end was pretty interesting. It seems like her mother is going to try to get HU to marry her daughter. 

What's up with him and the dog.. ? Looks like he's going to take his brothers place on a blinddate and By mom already thinking how she's going to hook him with the daughter of that family and maybe By and the younger brother she keeps running into.. By will have something going one of those brothers will be into her I hoping the older brother since he like the art..   

I get what you guy's was saying about her being creepy about her brother she's a wired girl and for her to sit there and remember her brother stoking his wife hair I find a little scary.. Even to the point she was trying to think of ways to get her a hair cut 

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recaps and video, I deeply appreciated as well.

After watching today's episode" Yes indeed BY has some serious issues

thinking about her brother running his fingers through his wife hair, but what's wrong with that BY.. They're actually Husband and Wife if you know what mean... I'm so hoping HK doesn't cut her hair due to BY lack of insecurities!!

I really wanted to know why BY was so happy running in the mall,when she heard that man name like she knew him but end up being so disappointed :(

I'm also thinking BY'S bio Mother is going to play matchmaker with MUm's brother and her daughter just by looking at him and saying his name..

I hope this drama be subbed soon because its getting really interested to a fact that I'm enjoying it so far 8->

i don't think BY has  affection towards his brother but  it's something like jealousy, (like a kid ) because she's immature and lived a life with no mother so that's means no care , much love for her , even her brother has done everything to replace the role of mother and father !! but i think there will be a moment BY will change ... we will see  8->
  @valsava : who's going on a blindedate ?UM or his brother ??

krgirl87 said: i don't think BY has  affection towards his brother but  it's something like jealousy, (like a kid ) because she's immature and lived a life with no mother so that's means no care , much love for her , even her brother has done everything to replace the role of mother and father !! but i think there will be a moment BY will change ... we will see  8->
  @valsava : who's going on a blindedate ?UM or his brother ??

@krgirl87.@suchadiva42.   

It's seems like there will be 5 main characters to this drama the UM brothers and the son from BY bio moms family plus the two girls..  Will it be that BY will have a relationship with her step-brother..? Maybe this is how it will be but she gets jealous of her friends boyfriend trying to break them up she falls for him..  What do you to think..?

Archived