Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

He doesn't have a single one. Unless he finally got the friendship one.

Thanks for the info.  Found this and read -  from Kbizoom

When Suga said, “I want to do it in the least visible place,” Jimin replied, “You can do it on the sole of your feet.”

J-Hope came up with the idea, “Do you want to do number 7?” and Jimin said, “Jungkook and I are the only ones who get tattoos, so we’ll think about it together.”

500 C

@partyon  are you in Team Sub or Add - me confused  LOL

BTS member SUGA aka Min Yoongi's Spotify account hacked by an Indian? ARMY  shocked to hear Bhojpuri song on the same
oh my, Suga has so many on his arms?

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

This 11 x10 x 3 inch plush makes an amazing snuggle buddy and if you are a friend in need, then this is the perfect friend indeed.

I have never felt the need for a snuggle buddy in this form :joy:. Amazing what people think up.

37 minutes ago, partyon said:

I missed the news that Jimin's is on his finger.

Tiny tattoo for his tiny fingers!

• LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

I have never felt the need for a snuggle buddy in this form :joy:. Amazing what people think up.

Same same here LOL 

9 Giant Teddy Bears for Valentine's Day 2019 | The Strategist I don't mind this

Niuniu Daddy Hippo Stuffed Animal 16.5 Inch Soft Cuddle Pals for Kids Big  Hugging Plush Toy Cute Body Pillow for Sleeping Plushine Birthday Washable  : Toys & Games - Amazon.com  Gonna zzz soon

So goodnight Chingus !   Have a good week ahead.

Disney Sleeping Plush & Stuffed Animals | shopDisney

@joccu Honestly, I lost too many brain cells watching KinnPorsche ep 12.

:kicks:

Spoiler

The sex scene between Vegas and Pete was just not realistic at all. And if something like that would happen IRL, it would be called Stockholm syndrome. :unamused:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, partyon said:

It looks like the female reproductive organs? A uterus and some fallopian tubes? They make plush toys of them too?

HAHAHAHA I WAS WONDERING THE SAME!

its probably some educational toys.. 

Funny-Cute-Plush-Organs.jpg

cr.: owner

but i don't think i want to be caught hugging a rectum..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

200w.gif

9 hours ago, Min2206 said:

this cute bobba plushie, which I owned one myself

it's super huggable isn't it? i think the boba series are really super cute!!

@agenth miniso and the green party have lots of cute plush series! i think if you have access to those shopping platforms where they ship from china, i think its a door to everything.. almost everything comes from china factories these days, and they are cheaperrrr compared to if you buy the same thing locally.

@the_sweetroad chingu, the avo one.. some the center seed is a separable one from the main.. very cute pair!

plush-yummy-world-large-eva-the-avocado-

cr.:owner

there is another version i love,

Spoiler

c9560aeb78a605b9f186d120460cbee2.jpg

9 hours ago, confusedheart said:

Yup. Are you a tea or a coffee person?

i'm both hahaha!

i can't say NO to good coffee when i'm outside but i love a good cup of chai latte when i'm at home

I don't want to be lynched by angry mob here.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

ya i tend to be cautious with comments at drama threads.. you won't know whether its drama fans or hardcore fan clubbers there..

Those never ending heels with that very short short dress made her look like a matchstick/ Jack on a beanstalk.

she is a bit too skinny almost anorexic.. some clothes look weird on her, although of cos, mega brands seem to love sponsoring her wardrobe.. remember the scene where KYK pulled her away from the event? she walked away like.. waddling haha the first thought that struck me was..

Spoiler

ColdZestyAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif

the impression of Mars Attack was too stronk (spelled with a pun)

i need to post this first, in case i lose all my quotes..

==

Speaking of real-life plushies, our friends just dropped off 12 hamsters for us to take care of for a couple weeks. Lots of activity here! 

@the_sweetroad chingu, maybe you end up returning much more when your friend is back.. hahaha they are good at multiplying!

Spoiler

Hamtaro-Plush-toy-Super-Soft-Japan-Anime

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 3

EVENT: Are Kdramas as good as they were back then?

batman-thinking.gif

Chingus, do you think Kdramas are no longer how they used to be, or do you think otherwise? Come join us in this event, vote in the poll and tell us about your views on this!

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @agenth @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl

--- No Number ---

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

8 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

HAHAHAHA I WAS WONDERING THE SAME!

its probably some educational toys.. 

Whoa!! The only one of those I would cuddle with is the kidney. I can't even imagine having any of the rest of them on the couch. If those organs just happily do their thing inside my body, I don't need to look at them outside the body. :joy:

chingu, the avo one.. some the center seed is a separable one from the main.. very cute pair!

Adorable!

chingu, maybe you end up returning much more when your friend is back.. hahaha they are good at multiplying!

My friends learned their lesson. They were originally given two hamsters, and after two pregnancies resulted in 10 more hamsters, they divided the boys and girls into two different cages. So now we have 12 hamsters and two cages to manage.

Did you know hamsters can get pregnant ONE day after giving birth?  :scream:

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

woohoo, Jin Bin couple are going to be parents soon!

Great news! I'm not surprised. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

If those organs just happily do their thing inside my body, I don't need to look at them outside the body.

51V7In8-+0L._AC_SX450_.jpg

24 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Did you know hamsters can get pregnant ONE day after giving birth?

i'm not too sure about hamsters, but i did have a record high of almost 40 jumpy mice in a few cages..

No Thank You GIF by The Dungeon Run

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1