Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Dramas that premiere soon. I hope they aren't draggy....  

9 members have voted

1. 1. I am planning to watch (choose as many as you like)

• Dare to Love Me with L oppa. Aspiring webtoon writer in a noona romance (anyone is a noona now; she's only 2 years older than him, peeps).... (May 13)
    • The Brave Yong Soo Jung with Uhm Hyun Kyung unnie. Free spirited lady who is shy is secretly in love with a chaebol. But she meets the poor ML who is unknowingly also a chaebol. (May 6)
    • Bittersweet Hell with Kim Hee Sun unnie. Best psychological counselor and her MIL face each other's secrets due to their husband and son. Ready for showtime! (May 24)
    • Not Strong But Attractive Homicide Squad with unknown people - not even 4evrkdrama's oppas. A comedy crime investigation drama featuring people with few muscles. (May 22)
    • Connection with Ji Sung oppa. A crime investigation thriller depicting the distorted friendship of friends while tracking the death of a high school friend who died leaving behind 5 billion won in insurance money. Sounds intensive.(May 24)
    • The Midnight Romance with Wi Ha Joon oppa. Featuring abs. Who cares about the plot? (May 11)
    • Frankly Speaking with Go Kyung Po oppa. Crazy comedy. Probably only agenth, sweetroad and partyon who like this type of humor. (May 1)
    • The Atypical Family with no one's oppa Jang Ki Yong. He has a bad haircut. (May 4)
    • Crash with Heo Sung Tae who always plays an evil baddie. Looks like he might play a good guy for once. (May 13)
    • Begins Youth with Seo Ji Hoon oppa. Losely based on BTS's journey to success. (April 30)
    • Uncle Samsik. The plot sounds boring. Not gonna lie. (May 15)
    • The 8 Show with the guy who was just in a scandal. You know, Ms. Koko's oppa. Yes, that one. (May 17)
    • I've given up on kdramas
    • Something else. What?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/03/2024 at 02:00 PM

I think I will watch Secret Love Affair.  I like the actors.  She is 40 and he is in his 20s also. I heard good things about this drama but never had an oportunity to watch it.  But I don`t know when. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, are you guys watching Now We Are Breaking Up?? I think I haven't watched any of Song Hye Kyo's dramas except for Full House and World's Within. Ha ha.. I prefer Jang Nara unnie more. :heart: And also Gianna Jun is alright! Enjoying her in Jirisan. And now that I think of it, all these 3 actresses are born in 1981, right??.. Can't believe they are already over 40 in age! :scream:

Best thing about Jang Nara is that she is still exploring new kinds of roles. If you see her previous dramas, like the previous 3-4, her roles have been pretty different.

Not something I would say for a certain actress acting in a certain drama about people breaking up. Got to go for my safety :offtospace:

5 hours ago, larus said:

I am watching right now only weekends dramas.

I said that I forgot the plot but I remember scenes as I was watching. I loved the team. That I did not forget. :D

Great! Hopefully I will catch you up by this weekend then :piggydance:

3 hours ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl  yeah. It would be so nice to see both team in world cup.   As a fan of Italy team I would like them to win Portugal. But also as a former Ronaldo fan I would like to see him in there. 

Football is sometimes cruel. 

Yes it can be cruel. When both the teams went into playoff, I had thought they might end up together and we will miss one of the best teams, and so it happened :evilelmo:

2 hours ago, ferily said:

@Sleepy Owl I watched the first episode of Red Sleeve Cuff but stopped because I’m watching too many dramas right now (I say that when I’m watching like only too LOL.. that’s too much for me already) and I just finished dalri and Gamjatang because I lagged behind that. I’m waiting for Affection to finish to start The Red Sleeve Cuff :)

Also question for everyone, is now we are breaking up worth watching?? I see some mixed reviews about the drama especially from the Korean audience..

Great! I will look for your comments on that drama. I am liking it so far (although there were some scenes I didn't like in the first 3-4 episodes). The plot has been interesting enough for me so far :hooray:

About the second question, well, its more because it is the type of drama I know I wouldn't watch. Its not the type I like. Of course if the leads would be different, maybe I could check it out, but then the leads ended up being SHK and JKY, and they are among those who actually discourage me to check out the drama due to their acting skills, than to make me want to check it out. Also the more I hear about the plot, more convinced I get that I didn't watch it :joy:

2 hours ago, ferily said:

@partyon Shhh don’t let SHK fans hear you say that or else they will come after you with pitchforks!

Yeah, better be careful before they come after us like this, 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I overtook @Sleepy Owl donsgaeng in the number of posts on this thread.

Great job Noona overtaking me!!!

VxA9.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1