Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin ohhh................good that you already got your booster shot. I have not yet completed my 6-months after completing my primary COVID-19 vaccination series. And this will be on January next year. I want to choose the same vaccine, which is Pfizer for me. I prefer the vaccine type that I originally received. So far, reactions reported after getting a booster shot were similar to those of the two-shot or single-dose primary series. 

+ 2

At the moment, over my side here we have no choice to select our desire vaccine.

I have to go for Pfizer as my booster shot whereas my initial 2 shots were Sinovac.

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

363330a3-226d-44ea-94b9-693f31369126.jpg

Good morning! ❤ 

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @agenth @Arkahd @confusedheart @ferily @gm4queen @joccu @kokodus @larus @LeftCoastOppa @Lmangla @Min2206 @mirmz @nohamahamoud2002 @partyon @sadthe1st @SilverDawn @Sky Kang @Sleepy Owl @the_sweetroad @Tamakins @Thong Thin @twinkle_little_star @willenette @Wuzetian

Burger muffins look so good. :)

BFV4437_CheeseburgerCups-RecipePhoto.jpg

ctto 

Hope you feel better soon @Thong Thin! Since you had another brand for your booster, you'll have another dose of Pfizer in 3 weeks time.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Burger muffins look so good. 

Hope you feel better soon @Thong Thin! Since you had another brand for your booster, you'll have another dose of Pfizer in 3 weeks time.

Thank you, feeling good today.

The burger muffins looks good, i don't think we have it over our side.

:smirk: ....i have to think twice should I need to take my 4th vaccine !!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

20211129-140341.gif

giphy-2.gif

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@confusedheart 

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@Ernie

@4evrkdrama

@SilverDawn

to all, chingus. :D

stay safe. 

let's

switch by keeping a total for the addition or subtraction on the thread.

Hardtofind-Qualified-Douglasfirbarkbeetl

Spoiler

original.gif

Spoiler

clouds collide and change the movement.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

37 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

+ 2

At the moment, over my side here we have no choice to select our desire vaccine.

I have to go for Pfizer as my booster shot whereas my initial 2 shots were Sinovac.

@Thong Thin here in my side, we can choose as along as this is available. In most cases, booster shots are often made identical to the original vaccine. The effectiveness of mixing vaccine brands is dependent on the fact if they are compatible with one another or not. As far as I know, Sinovac & Pfizer were found to be effectively interchangeable, which makes them safe to mix. However, this may not be the case for other brands.  :heart3:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Hey there Chingus

ykXW554grkCrgz4Iia-iBc1F43KUi9Yzm2Rv1DA8

@larus Chingu, when are we starting "Missing Noir M"? Or have you already started it? Meanwhile I wanted to watch something in horror, so I started re-watching "The Guest" drama. Watched 3 episodes, loving it again.

@ferily Chingu, are you watching "Red Sleeve Cuff"? It has been good so far (apart from the FL who was insolent in the start, but got better as story progressed). I am liking this drama so far. It is a typical Sageuk, with actual historical characters. Not sure about others, but I am liking the King here, he has been my favorite character so far. He is one clever guy.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

23 hours ago, partyon said:

Aigoo chingu @sadthe1st :bawling:

Looks like my twin trained Junho too hard in the forest, because Junho lost so much weight and is way too skinny currently.

@partyon , @sadthe1st I wasted my time training him , he was useless, didn’t had my back I was killed horribly :joy:

if it was my 50 share oppa he will have saved me 

PeslRd5.gif

.. hey everyone

@MayanEcho @joccu @Sky Kang @confusedheart @Thong Thin @SilverDawn @the_sweetroad @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa @agenth @larus @Lmangla @partyon @sadthe1st@twinkle_little_star @gm4queen @willenette @nohamahamoud2002 @Min2206 @ferily 

:Pandabulous:

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 2
  • Blob 1

@joccu Chingu, the WC Qualifier Playoff will have Italy and Portugal against each other if they defeat the teams they need to first play. I am very sad with this, since either Ronaldo will miss the world cup, which most probably be his last one, or Italy will miss out the world who would actually be favorites to actually win it :evilelmo:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

BiIC.gif

@larus @joccu

@LeftCoastOppa

@confusedheart 

@mirmz

@hsmz

@Calli

@4evrkdrama

tune in the calculation with selecting methods, add and subtract. B) :D

76d3a3d64a4a1200c35e8d7162325ec6.gif

tumblr-5fea1259a8d9fe61e15a2eb3ecb6460a-

to all, chingus. 

hai @Ameera Ali  *waving hands*

have a great day ahead. :D

hai @joccu :D

Spoiler

giphy-1.gif

Spoiler

express gratitude by doing a kindness.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

21 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

if it was my 50 share oppa he will have saved me 

superheroes cannot have capes.. too dangerous!!

the incredibles no GIF

31 minutes ago, joccu said:

One ordinary day had really good start.

i didn't know its a remake.. i watched ep1 but didn't complete it..

the ML was really daring to drive away his dad's taxi, accidentally pick up a girl, tried drugs, went her house drink and sleep with her etc

and he was supposed to be what, college student?

i didn't even get to see mawang ahjussi.. and i quit the episode hahaha

2edffe6d25eaca8321221712668_original.?w=

cr.: owner

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

waiting to watch this drama

but i'm afraid of myself.. i drop dramas a bit too fast..

@sadthe1st ohhh? Why don't you skip or fast forward only - could maybe help you to like or enjoy what you are watching - LOL....... I think watching both good and bad scenes will truly give you an accurate idea of how good the writing, storytelling and pacing of a drama is. :ohboy2:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

Why don't you skip or fast forward only

i follow the ongoing new dramas.. so sometimes watching the episodes itself is already a drag, ff it would mean i only catch a few 10mins or so of it left!.. at times, it's the storyline.. otherwise its some characters inside the drama which annoyed me and got on my nerves hahaha

my current dramas

Reflection of You - its ending soon (finally!) and currently, i've already struck out all the characters.. all of them are in my dislike list. maybe the little boy ho su.. he was initially annoying and a spoilt brat but much better in the recent few episodes.. for the rest, it's all in the dislike range!

Happiness - struggling a little.. annoyed with 601 and the stupidity of some of the main characters.. the only person i felt sorry for is the military researcher lady.. i hope she last through the drama.. the plot is too similar to Sweet Home, and probably Dark Hole as well..

Red Cuff Sleeves - probably the one i enjoy most at the moment.. funny scenes.. but the crown prince teacher irks me.. also the princess hwawan.. the recent episode where the queen found a chance to slap her, i was cheering!!

Shadow Beauty - the only thing i ain't too pleased with is the ugly hairstyles of the students that look like wig way too much.. storyline is school bullies, fake identity with photoshop etc but can't pin too high expectations cos its not on major tv stations

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1
  • Blob 4