Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Sky Kang said:

Same here!! I just finished fated to love you yesterday and I super love it!! 

I just watched that for the first time a couple weeks ago. Super cute!

@Ameera Ali did you drop NWBU? I have stalled out after 3 episodes.

Currently just watching Dr Brain and The King's Affection....but even with TKA I'm moving very slowly.

Bingeing Secret Love took it out of me @partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl and @confusedheart:lol:.

My hubby got the Moderna booster today. Glad others could get the booster as well; hope you guys are feeling well! @Thong Thin :wub:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl  yeah. It would be so nice to see both team in world cup.   As a fan of Italy team I would like them to win Portugal. But also as a former Ronaldo fan I would like to see him in there. 

Football is sometimes cruel. 

@sadthe1st  the original version was british tv series called: Criminal Justice.  Ben Whishaw was the main lead in the original.  the start on the remake follow almost the same path than the original.  the original version won International Emmy and two british academy television awards.  

there is two remakes. One is American(the night of. released in 2016) and one is Indian(criminal justice indian tv series. released in 2019)

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, kokodus said:

There is a C version too?

Yes Ms. Koko. I dropped it midway. It was like one long CF of cruise ship companies. :joy:

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

they both can be stars :joy:

Sorry twin, but Lee Dong Wook has baby abs nowadays. Nothing to see.... :unamused:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

…. is Dr brain worth watching :wub:

@Ameera Ali Drama selection process:

1) Does it have abs?

a) YES

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

b) NO

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

2) See question 1

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

you into me , me and my twin @partyon we support kpop oppa  , they got more to offer like lead man :joy:

Yes, we support all kpop oppas! :4267_LiccGif:

Except for Raccoon Oppa.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsDHwgaE3HvAnJZZlUPMa

• LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

is Dr brain worth watching

YES!

I keep telling everyone it's a wild ride, because it's true. :joy:

Mystery, drama, flashes of humor, excellent acting all around, and some genius kids in the mix. Did you watch Parasite? It has some of those same vibes. It's thoroughly entertaining, even though half the time I'm not sure what's going on.

Four episodes have been released so far, and there are only two more to go. Episodes come out once a week. At the end of Episode 4 we were all like "Whaaa---???!!!!!." But the reviewers (who have watched the whole thing already) say that it comes together at the end. Always good to hear that :) .

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3