Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@kokodus hawwww... you are so addicted to Hans Zheng...he is such a level headed decent guy... you can see that from his happy camp episode... Share me the pinterest link.. I will also join :tongue:

• Like 3

Move one side 'kdrama'... hahaaa... 

Kvariety:blink:

+2

@triplem Absolutely watching Come and hug me! With tears in my eyes! :heart: Also watching Undateables, about time and Life in Mars (thanks for recommending it!) Jdrama Hana Nochi Hare, and Count of monte cristo.

Also watching Are you human too? and What's wrong with secretary Kim?:ph34r:

edited 862

Edited by staygold
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, staygold said:

@triplem Absolutely watching Come and hug me! With tears in my eyes! :heart: Also watching Undateables, about time and Life in Mars (thanks for recommending it!) Jdrama Hana Nochi Hare, and Count of monte cristo.

Also watching Are you human too? and What's wrong with secretary Kim?:ph34r:

edited 862

Yes !!! Watching : Come & Hug me, mars, are u human too, Sec kim, Secret Mother , About Time , lawless Lawyer . 

Drama overload. :lol:

Eid Mubarak to @stargazer187 @abnoch and all who celebrate 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@triplem not sure if you did. Next time, do visit Kitano in Kobe. It’s so quaint and have the cutest shop that makes blotting rice paper.  I love the European Influence.

Spoiler
Kobe Kitano

• Like 2

Eid mubarak to everyone who celebrates Eid.

Just had drama overload. Watched most recent episodes of Sec Kim and Come and Hug Me, plus both episodes of Life on Mars. Sec Kim turned out to be an emotional ride masquerading as a light rom-com. *whimper* CAHM has too many creepy characters for me to want to completely catch up, so may just watch the broadcast schedule. It’s actually not that deep a story, so think I should be able to follow the story even if I’m missing some early episodes. LoM, however, is doing my head in with the Inception vs Matrix vs fantasy element of time travel or reality manipulation or whatever it is. Still, the acting is so lovely in LoM. Totally amazing straight across the board. Also, love the OTP in Sec Kim, though the rest of the cast is just okay rather than amazing as in LoM.

And then there are the World Cup matches. This week is going to be rough for drama watching because there is so much footie on. I only have so much viewing time available to me. My country didn’t make it to the final 36, so not sure who I want to lift the Jules Rimet. It wuld be nice if it was a new country rather than a European or Brazil. :) 

@triplem @bedifferent, hope you’re having fantastic, fun, and safe travels.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyse Thanks! I’m in Japan and was 1/2 way into LOM episode 2.  Love it so far stroppyse. Hope you continue to watch with us. It’s trippy in a good way.

• Like 6