Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem I don’t watch any drama these days since I know I will drop eventually  TT i just checked few that licensed on viki most recent why secretary kim sad to see director lost that subtle touch in BIOFL for instance when leads watched/observed each others movements and daily routine. It looks like any rom com here tho still enjoyable overall and I liked PMY’s business smile. 

• Like 4

@triplem & @bedifferent   Hoping you all have an amazing time making wonderful memories!!  Praying you have a safe trip back home too!  Remember to kick up your heels a little!!!!

21062979-bunny.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHw9etAeOPGOYXrMaN739images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsA0A-n7vocP-O1ccH4Xv864

before I forget.. @bedifferent ~ thanks for the tag, planning to check out life on mars when I have the time. kind of busy that even keeping up with one drama is a bit tough.... only watching come hug me. @stroppyse ~ you are totally right about come hug me in that it is both easy and difficult watch. the story is creepy with some of its characters that they aggravate you but it is also easy to watch because you can fast forward many scenes and still get the gist. hahaahahha... am totally doing zombie watching as I don't have much time.

• Like 6