[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
angelangie

Add and Subtract Game

@LSGLMH_88 Pretty sure you have already watched this...I also have watched it already for Yang Yang and JCW, but I went to rewatch it again for ZH this time, it's still so hilarious. There is a moment when Yang Yang call JCW Ge(brother), and ZH gets jealous that he calls everyone Ge. It's so cute and hilarious. I also should check out this guy Jing Bo ran, he looks handsome he has acted in the C version of QIHM, I love the k version, let's see if I can get through the C version. 

Spoiler

• Like 4

@kokodus I think Yang Yng , Zheng Hans , Zheg Shuang were close knitted people once...look at the events... 2015... The four happened... then 2016 love o2o happen... Hans Zheng and Zheng Shuang were dating... before 2016 , YY AND ZS appeared in Divas Hit the Road together as well... prior to that ZH appeared in Divas Hit The Road... then Both ZH and YY appeared in Happy Camp too... after that you can't see them togethe much.. check this video ... this was YY birthday celebration... LYF appeared probably to promote Peach Blossom together... But except that Luo Jin ,  Tiffany Tang , Zhao Lying , Bai Baihe ... they all wished him... check it from 1:07:13... I did not see any of the other two

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Or just a random convention. Since I was at the japanese/korean convention in Dusseldorf a month ago I probably want to go to the one in the Netherlands aswell. Your country could also need a little bit of taste that I will naturally present naturally. 

Yeah, like EXID, maybe during a KCon but not a tour. There will surely come a possibility someday, Dreamcatcher just opened the door for korean girlbands.

There's Hallyucon in the Netherlands at some point. Not the greatest convention in the world, but decently entertaining. I went (and volunteered) last year. There's korean food, music, karaoke, a talentshow, workshops (for food and dancing!), shops and much more. I had a blast there, though it's nothing compared to KCon. 

But since those guys don't intend to go the the EU (they don't even properly respond to questions on their own facebook page, the nerve of ignoring ME!) anytime soon, it's about the best we've got :) 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@angelangie he is comic handsome??? Lol... he is only 26... he will become ripped handsome...!!!!

i dunno to me he is almost like someone who walk out of a comic page :D  together with liu yi fei, they do make a fine pair to be honest :) 

• Like 3

@angelangie I got to know YY because of Love O2O... and that character was so much focussed that I never imagined him other way... then one of these days when I saw him in reality shows and other interviews... I understood How goofy he was... always smiling and making fun... LYF seemed a very good frnd of him... and honestly I do like them together off screen becaue I did not like them in the movie itself... maybe mark chao effect... but they do make a fine pair.. and he is really smooth with him... I have seen his interview with Zheng Shuang as well.. with LYF he seemed to be more relaxed...!!! Even after his chemistry with ZS, I also do like him more with LYF... I love her... !!! once I saw LYF with one of my fav indian actor aamir khan when he was in China... she welcomed her... and she looked like she is genuinely a fan of him...!!! she openly said that i want to work with him etc...!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Sejabini you dont like YY??? :o

846 :kiss_closed:

I know yy but haven't watch any drama of him :blush: yet.. xixixixixiix

• Like 3

15 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus I think Yang Yng , Zheng Hans , Zheg Shuang were close knitted people once...look at the events... 2015... The four happened... then 2016 love o2o happen... Hans Zheng and Zheng Shuang were dating... before 2016 , YY AND ZS appeared in Divas Hit the Road together as well... prior to that ZH appeared in Divas Hit The Road... then Both ZH and YY appeared in Happy Camp too... after that you can't see them togethe much.. check this video ... this was YY birthday celebration... LYF appeared probably to promote Peach Blossom together... But except that Luo Jin ,  Tiffany Tang , Zhao Lying , Bai Baihe ... they all wished him... check it from 1:07:13... I did not see any of the other two

Maybe Zhang Han was just busy...They all are busy people...I don't want to think much about it, I loved their bromance in The four, and I was happy to see them get along so well in that happy camp ep. YY really is a happy bunny, he gets along with everyone so well. Hehe. 

• Like 4

@kokodus yaaa even i think so...YY is such a happy bunch... they might get along just fine and I was just analyzing it... LOL.. see How vella I am... I need to find a job and here i am busy analyzing YY... he is such a goofy guy... always smiling and all sunshine... i remember i saw one of his interview , he was telling interviewer that for some drama he was asked by director to think about the sad moments of his life... he said that he does not have that much sad memories therefore he did not know how to do the sad acting since he was unable to connect with any sad memories... lol...

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@kokodus yaaa even i think so...YY is such a happy bunch... they might get along just fine and I was just analyzing it... LOL.. see How vella I am... I need to find a job and here i am busy analyzing YY... he is such a goofy guy... always smiling and all sunshine... i remember i saw one of his interview , he was telling interviewer that for some drama he was asked by director to think about the sad moments of his life... he said that he does not have that much sad memories therefore he did not know how to do the sad acting since he was unable to connect with any sad memories... lol...

Aww such a blessed life he has....Haha

On a different note, I started an account at Pinterest to ogle at more ZH pics. And I think I'm addicted it. Such beautiful pics they have....gahh

Spoiler

tumblr_pab86cNS2V1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

This one is from peach blossoms

Spoiler

tumblr_pa9rpz75Mu1vso0bbo1_400.jpg

• Like 3