Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

i can see that...honestly from the pictures / stills that had been released i would have guess that Yoo InNa will be playing an airhead again lols..... :D 

somehow that role kinda fit her perfectly :D 

But there are moments where you can see she is such a capable actress. There is a scene where she is watching a drama shoot on the streets and the sadness you see in her eyes is so touching. But sadly the writers are not willing to give her anything new.

+2

• Like 3

it is funny @sushilicious because for many of us on this side of the world, we are not even familiar with that name. I actually thought it was some random western character and I was like "but there is no one like this in the drama????? :huh:"... so my post went "who is richard simmons in this drama?" -- thought maybe one of the leads had gone abroad and so had western name??? :lol:

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

was confuse myself when i first encounter it lols....however we are planning for something cool to replace it? lols any good ideas guys?

kekeke..... you could change it to a food group like octopus! "what the octopus!!!!" instead of richard simmons... but then someone might feel we are being mean to octopus animal?

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, dotonly said:

Food event? Kdrama eating scenes is as dangerous as sweet scenes. One is torturing the stomach while the other...ouhhh...

Nahhh always crave for ramyeon when watchin them! +kimchi:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2