• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Lmangla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re-watch party: Season 1 (sageuks)   All our chingus, come and join us for a special sageuk re-watch party event!   We have chosen three sageuks: 1) Faith (with Lee Min Ho)

This is a rare event, but we put up a k-pop poll (tagging @Lmangla). BTS released their first English language song ever yesterday. Check out the video! The song is pretty catchy!  

@partyon I generally am not that much attracted to sageuks. Faith was my first costume drama, I remember being very confused on what was going on in that drama and I actually dropped it initially, the

Posted Images

@kokodus :D Awwwwww I hope you like it...... yes its makjang haha.. but Guo Guo and Yun Kai has that charm that keep you watching till the end.....

Li Yun kai, played by Deng Lun is definitely my fav character in this drama.. his progression from young adult to this amazing adult that is willing to protect Guo Guo is a great watch.... :wub: 

@dotonly :wub: 

• Like 2

@lynne22 I think I've never hated anyone before as much I hate her sister. She is incredibly bi*chy, that I almost want to go into my screen and strangle her to death. I would've dropped this kind of drama by now, but I just want to keep going to see how much more evil she can become. It's just so fun to hate a character like this. You know she will get her commeupance in the end, I can't wait for that day. Lol. It would have been difficult to watch if Guo Guo was a pushover, but she is soooo not, she talks back to her and does things her way disregarding her mom and sister. But she is still soooo naive though, she knows what she wants, but she is unaware of all the evil mechanisms going around her just to stop her from pursuing her goals. That's when our hero Li Yun Kai arrives, he is soooo smart, he foresees a problem coming, way before anyone does and helps her from evading it. He exactly know how all these evil minds work and protects her all along. It is so fun to watch. 

• LOL 2

@kokodus Yes Yes Yes.... 

Guo Guo might think she doesn’t need a hero, but Yun Kai steps up anyway.. And the best thing about Li Yun Kai’s character he respects her... he lets her sets the pace of their relationship... so refreshing right? 

• Like 2
  • partyon changed the title to Add and Subtract Game
  • Guest pinned this topic