Add and Subtract Game

Admin

thanks @stargazer187 ~ yea, I used to scribble away stories and stuff in my free time as well.  you are going to laugh but I am always amazed by makjang writers. LOL. know that people think they are bad dramas but my reaction is opposite! :lol:am intrigued that they managed to take absolutely wacky situations and characters that make no sense and make it so engaging that we are totally glued even though we know we are losing brain cells as we are watching. hahaah.... seriously, there is some talent for that kind of writing. LOL...

and thanks for the birthday wishes @stargazer187, @stroppyse ~ actually kind of forgot that it was my birthday today till my family wished me yesterday. hahahha.... kept thinking that it was sometime later this week. LOL.I need a vacation!!!!

when is your birthday @kokodus?

• Like 2

kekeke... am romantic :tongue: sort of! hahahaha....happy belated birthday @kokodus , hope you had a good day. :) ~ my friend who also is a pisces always say that we pisces are a weird lot. hahahha... so when everyone looks out at the clear blue sky, we look at the sky from under the water (as we are fish sign) and so the way we see it is different....

kekekek... but I actually discovered that I am really romantic after being on soompi! LOL.:lol: seriously!!... it is just that I tend to swoon at the smaller quieter scenes. so if a guy buys a gal fried chicken when she is starving and because he knows that she loves fried chicken, I would be swooning in that scene! :lol:but have a guy buy that girl flowers and chocolates, I would be "meh! no imagination!!!" :lol::lol:

• LOL 1

I was never much of an Lee Seung Gi fan before. After Gu Family Book, I was even blah about him. But, there is something about him as the Monkey King that just draws my imagination. Isn't that funny? Especially since I'm still just okay on the drama itself? I appreciate the writing and all, but there are almost too many plot devices in the air, that I have my doubts about the writers' ability to resolve everything satisfactorily and not in a cheesy kind of way.  Now, back to LSG...

Spoiler