Add and Subtract Game

Admin

More of the anti-rioting scene prep @WeunXK Have you seen Kyojo 2 before @rocher22?

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

watermelon-smoothie-recipe-2.jpg

ctto

It's so humid today.

Two more weeks and it's officially summer. Though it already feels like summer in the sandpit.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@WeunXK Have you seen Kyojo 2

Kyojo 2 (2021) not yet it only 2ep. acc to mydramalist did you started?(especial) ,acc to mydramalist  this the latest Kazama Kimichika: Kyojo Zero😎Is there a 3 season ?and will it  feature RM and other Snow Man members?

btw:

you are watching Shogun @MayanEcho Hiroyuki Sanada and Anna Sawai are both nominated for their performances in ‘SHOGUN’ at the 2024 Television Critics Association Awards.👏

https://x.com/FilmUpdates/status/1800234811312717896

---

Mesmerizing Heidi Klum GIF by America's Got Talent

=====

34797da04a17e4aac34490089e065e73b30d0fd1.jpg

#bento

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

47 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

Is there a 3 season ?and will it  feature RM and other Snow Man members?

No idea if Meme would be part of it. He was also in Kyojo 1 for a minor role, he played a different character in Kyojo 2. I haven't seen both, planning to do so when I've time.

Ugh, the last weeks were back and forth of the gremlins getting minor illnesses after school reopened. They had coughs and colds and upset stomach one after another.

I've always told them before to refrain as much as possible from swapping snacks or something like that with their classmates cos they dunno how it's prepared or handled. I warned them again after they had upset tummies and hours of puking. Finally, something big must have happened in school cos last week, a formal circular was sent not to allow the sharing of food items due to allergic reactions and any other problems similar to it. 😐

47 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

Hiroyuki Sanada and Anna Sawai are both nominated for their performances in ‘SHOGUN’ at the 2024 Television Critics Association Awards.👏

Yey! It's worth the watch! I would really complete all episodes this long Eid holiday. I keep planning but my time to watch were also derailed several times, sigh. 

Recipe435Adam-Liaw-Zen-Kitchen-Blog-Frui

ctto 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

No idea if Meme would be part of it. He was also in Kyojo 1 for a minor role, he played a different character in Kyojo 2. I haven't seen both, planning to do so when I've time.

so RM was in kyojo 1 and 2 , if I have time I will watched it , J-dramas mostly short episodes.

Ugh, the last weeks were back and forth of the gremlins getting minor illnesses after school reopened. They had coughs and colds and upset stomach one after another.

I've always told them before to refrain as much as possible from swapping snacks or something like that with their classmates cos they dunno how it's prepared or handled.

yup  agree I really hands on to my 2 kids(ages 2 and 4) foods intakes, it really the time for colds and coughing season chingu, I had to take meds.(due to sorethroat/ coughing allergies) I don't like my kids to get sick😷

-------

:fullofhearts:

@rocat

cto

dinner time😋

tumblr_of77ziQHp01r8jkpuo1_1280.jpg

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, WeunXK said:

e filmed the kiss scene for a long time! But turns out there’s only a few shots shown #WuJinyan: It’s very frustrating right😒

@rocatFirst shirt, now cloak(ep. 23) - she’s gonna collect ALL his clothes at this rate. Get his pants!:Megalol:

@rocat there chemistry or mutual romantic interest and compatibility (in addition to physical attraction) in later episode😇

Yes, he’s shedding layers for her in ways more than simple clothing. His layers of defense are coming off too, including modesty.  I mean, he took off his white inner layer for her like he’s in the boys locker room. At this rate, the pants should too quite quickly like you said.

That cracked me up! :hahah!:

Thanks for the clip - hmmm, probably what he said was kinda true.

re: your previous post (my WiFi is a bit dotty) - absolutely!! So clever, they are.

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a long time, I guess. I've been super busy lately! Hope you guys are doing fine! :heart4:

Heard that Jin of BTS discharged from the military service yesterday or so?? Wow? :o It's already been 2 years?? Where did the time go? :scream: It was like he enlisted only yesterday...

Finally my favorite unnie, Jang Nara is up to a new drama. Anyone planing to watching it? How about @Sleepy Owl chingu? Long time no see. Do drop by to see your favorite noona once in a while.. :lol:

Okay, I'll be back.. You guys have fun! :piggydance:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, rocat said:

At this rate, the pants should too quite quickly like you said.

That cracked me up! :hahah!:

:yaaa:

3 hours ago, rocat said:

So clever, they are.

@rocat agree I liked how in sync the Duke and Li  with one another. And how Li chastises him to the shock of everyone, though it simply amuses him.

By the way ,The trial was a bit confusing, but that could be because I’m tired. All seems to be resolved but of course the Princess ruins it all. I am curious to see how Li and the Duke will get out of that one

As for the Duke and the Emperor, they really are running a complex plan and investigation. I’m sure it also has something to do with the Duke’s father.

==

cto

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dropping by after a long time, I guess. I've been super busy lately! Hope you guys are doing fine! :heart4:

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Okay, I'll be back.. You guys have fun! :piggydance:

@gm4queen glad you drop by again miss your art work that you post in the thread😇

How to Make a Fresh Fruit Platter (Fruit Tray)456

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

morning...:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIAM1oYPIjxZYYCDpW0SQ

16 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Have you seen Kyojo 2 before 

I just finished ep 1...The story is interesting and unpredictable...I like it.

Soma (Meme's character)is a quiet and smart trainee. 

The only  fun scene in ep 1 was Soma's scene in the cafeteria  about his hamburger and cheese.:D 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYQfjYqYZVhpnDtwN__ce

Passini - ''Ana on the balcony'' 

86a50b0cf4684ae93c528322cf216230.jpg

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Eid holidays begins... 😌

8 hours ago, WeunXK said:

I don't like my kids to get sick😷

Oh yeah, everyone loses sleep, and it upends normal routines when the little ones get sick.

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I just finished ep 1...The story is interesting and unpredictable...I like it.

If I get to finish Shogun within 2 days, I'd also try to take a peek with Kyojo 2. 😁 Here I am again, setting a time to watch, whether I can actually watch, LOL!

○●□■○●□■○●□■○●

Naughty Meme, why are you scaring Hikaru, Fukka, and Shoppi? 😅

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C79kS8QSEWa/?igsh=MXhrcmt4N3E1Z3VqZQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7wrBFSyunJ/?igsh=NG50ODZvbGR1bWw0

○●□■○●□■○●□■○●

DWELL-Mochi-Ice-Cream-Recipe-Without-Pre

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

will  Meguro Ren  attend Fendi  for Milan men's summer show?

He and his handlers won't say anything until it's a fact. Or in the news. 😅 If filming all his scenes is over or he's not needed in the set for some days, who knows? 

I like this blue costume of theirs.

Throwback to Snow Labo concert opening number.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

meguro with his fendi onigiri bag and dog keychain before going to milan😆@MayanEcho😇

=====

#in n out from everybody loves to eat

I feel its an injustice that i havent had an in-n-out burger yet🥲

tumblr_nshf8pPBSh1rt05ero1_540.jpg

Strawberry Mango Smoothie 

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, WeunXK said:

meguro with his fendi onigiri bag and dog keychain before going to milan

He should be already there, if not almost there, judging from his IG stories since yesterday. 😉

18hrs ago

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sn_meguro.ren_official/3389474236380329860?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=dHNrcTkzeHpwajZ6

1hr ago

https://www.instagram.com/stories/sn_meguro.ren_official/3390005598090523149?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=aGtpY2J4cHNxN3Z4

What he posted:

First "eyes only" pic caption: "It was a photo shoot at the beginning of the sea" - heh, he also flew from Haneda Intl Airport, which was built on land reclaimed from the sea. 😅

@CarolynH @rocher22 @WeunXK

He's wearing and using a ransom worth of FENDI merchandise for his flight. 😆 

The news of his trip started to go round. 🙂

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Clip translation:

Spoiler

Hello. My name is Meguro Ren.

Q. What are you most looking forward to during your stay in Milan?
Meme: Being able to see the Fendi show. It was very impressive and inspired me a lot last time. So being able to go makes me really glad and excited to see it again.

Q. What is your favorite item you are wearing today?
Meme: This bear, its face is so cute. If I have to pick one point, I think it is so cute that you would want to go to Milan with it.

Q. Finally, do you have a message for Fendi fans?
Meme: I am also one of the Fendi fans, and I am really looking forward to watch what kind of show they are showing us this time. It would be a pleasure seeing it with my own eyes, telling people how good Fendi is, finding something that suits me, and sharing it to the fans after I go back to Japan.

[With the aid of Google/Bing/DeepL translate]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Confirmed. Kirin is a fan of Meme's dramas! 😆

It can't be a coincidence anymore that the past two Afternoon Tea commercials of Kirin had a Haru in blue suit and a Sou by the bridge! This 3rd one with him having a dip in the sea is alluding to his upcoming summer drama, right? 😅

•●°○•●°○•●°○•●°○•

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 4