Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Shoppi talks about his time as a middle schooler joining showbiz, the changes in projects when he was in HS, how he was able to attend HS normally, then pursuing college and graduating from uni before his debut.

He also talks how it was when he was a junior and the groups he was assigned to when performing, and how he eventually ends up as one of the first members of Snow Man.

He describes the Snow Man group as they debuted, how they became 9 members and talks of the "trademark" uniqueness of each group mates that he happens to mention as the interview gets going. Interviewer Nakamaru-kun then says Snow Man is fascinating in such a way that members are both stoic and passionate, and are enthusiastic and athletic.

Normally Shoppi isn't this chatty in many of his videos, but he can be snarky and funny when he does.

It's also worth checking out for youngsters who are planning to go the idol path. More than talent, it's the will and determination to continue beyond debuting.

Can't wait for part 2!

This Fuji-Q YT video before their official CD debut is still a fave. 😆 Abe remains true being the intellectual of the group (and Japan's first idol with MS degree), and Shoppi as being the main vocalist, LOL!

Also, happy gliding amidst nature!

×=×=×=×=×=×

10 hours ago, partyon said:

Heol! BBC apologized to KBS :D

It's always a good thing to correct the mistake. 

• Blob 3

shutterstock_1164427285-1070x675.jpg

ctto

××××÷÷÷÷××××

Ooo, first time I see this, I'd definitely want to try this marugoto melon cake, even if I'm not a fan of melons myself.

FNK_WHOLE_MELON_CAKE_s4x3.jpg

ctto

• Blob 4

5 hours ago, joccu said:

@Dhakra  some famous kpop boys:

Exo 

iKON

Noted, I obviously know they exist and know their names aswell, but I couldn't name any song. 

Have to admit though, both songs didn't convince me. 

But thanks, always happy to discover new music.

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Here's an INFINTE song.

And a beastly idols 2PM song. :love:

It's a fun song, no?

Sharing an MBLAQ song here for dongsaeng @Dhakra :kiss_wink:

@joccu @MayanEcho Heol! BBC apologized to KBS :D

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2024/05/bbc-apologizes-to-kbs-for-serious-mistake-in-burning-sun-documentary

The Infinite song seems very, very old. The styles back then were so funny. But I actually like the song very much, defintive had fun listening to it. It may not find its way to my playlist, but I liked it. 

2PM song sounded a bit like R&B style? Huh, nah, not my thing. I rather listen to Men in Love a second time. Hahaha.

Never heard of MBLAQ before, but the song sounds so overly dramatic and heavy. Definitely my style. Liked it aswell. 

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@sweetroad We need to start BTS school again. This time for my first and original dongsaeng on this forum, dongsaeng @Dhakra . He's an avid kpop girl group fan, but he knows very little about boy bands. We need to change that.

How about you present Hobi for him? Please include a fun fact. :kiss_wink:

:eats2:There is a member called Hobi in BTS? Seriously? Never heard of him. I am all ears. 

Avid Kpop girl group fan? Not much of the current and most of 4th generation, but 2nd and third is totally my thing. Also big fan of many unknown female KPop Bands. 

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Acknowledge Mental Health GIF by mtv

Shrimp & Fries

foodffs: “BLUEWATER BREEZE COCKTAIL Follow for recipes Is this how you roll? ”
=====

❣️
While waiting for the filming crew to finish setting up, Meme thanked the staff that was holding the umbrella to shield him from the sun. He could later also been seen holding the umbrella himself as well.☀️☂️

https://weibo.com/7733604224/5036754073290556
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 5/22/2024 at 5:15 AM, Dhakra said:

The only reliable one I will be able to recognize is V. And only because he did the best OST of all time in my books.

Yes. I agree. Might be the only time I agree with you on something. For anyone who has not listened to this masterpiece of a song. 

8 hours ago, Dhakra said:

There is a member called Hobi in BTS? Seriously? Never heard of him. I am all ears. 

You have never heard of hobi? J-hope? JUNG HO SEOK? 

Sigh

You have a lot to learn. 

• Unamused 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

@MayanEcho 💙

img.gif

---
So the very first scene that Meme filmed for Umi no Hajimari took place in the university ☺️ It was filmed @ the univeristy lounge where Natsu and Mizuki were talking about animal biscuits and their names reflected in English 😚 (📺 Guide)

https://weibo.com/7733604224/5036754073290556

c.소다@_megurosoda

====

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

So the very first scene that Meme filmed for Umi no Hajimari took place in the university ☺️ It was filmed @ the univeristy lounge where Natsu and Mizuki were talking about animal biscuits and their names reflected in English 😚 (📺 Guide)

It's a big production, more than one year in the making drama. For uni scenes alone there were 300 extras. 🙂 There's a thread for Umi No Hajimari, please visit. 😆

It's not revealed yet who's the Mizuki cast. 🙂

Fastening his harness before playing over the tree tops.

img.gif

Cr: @_megurosoda

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

It's a big production, more than one year in the making drama. For uni scenes alone there were 300 extras. 🙂 There's a thread for Umi No Hajimari, please visit. 😆

It's not revealed yet who's the Mizuki cast. 🙂

I did👌 seems Mizuki was died😢will I dare to hope ,Mio will make a special participation/appearance as Mizuki🤞

Spoiler

cto

===

12976e6ce19f96d67208dbd34131df59e0563bb5.jpg

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

+2

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yes. I agree. Might be the only time I agree with you on something. For anyone who has not listened to this masterpiece of a song. 

Hmmmmmmm..... :isannoyed: I revoke my statement and say V's Christmas Tree is the worst song ever created. We can't be on the same page.

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

You have never heard of hobi? J-hope? JUNG HO SEOK? 

Ohh, I heard the name J-hope, yes. Never heard hobi though. Like if I would know his real name. Hahaha. Silly sister.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

22 hours ago, Dhakra said:

The Infinite song seems very, very old. The styles back then were so funny. But I actually like the song very much, defintive had fun listening to it. It may not find its way to my playlist, but I liked it. 

INFINITE was such a bop back in the day. :piggydance:

Have you heard of NU'EST? You might like this song?

Yeah, the blonde guy, Ren, is a man. He does look like a pretty girl tbh. :D

Since you liked Man In Love, let me post another SHINee song for you, dongsaeng. Similar in style.

And a fun song by TEEN TOP

@joccu Any other fun 2nd gen male kpop songs we should post for dongsaeng?

@sweetroad Where are you ?  We gotta start BTS school !!!!

:highonflowers:

13 hours ago, kokodus said:

The MV doesn't even feature a Christmas Tree 😒

@WeunXK Where the heck are the subs for ep 15 of Barf Lakorn? :smashes:

I need a hug... :brokenheart::criesariver:

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I revoke my statement and say V's Christmas Tree is the worst song ever created. We can't be on the same page.

Yeah now we are talking. I knew you always have the worst taste in everything. Thanks for confirming. 

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Ohh, I heard the name J-hope, yes. Never heard hobi though. Like if I would know his real name. Hahaha. Silly sister.

Yep you would only know about the nameless kpop girls that no one else in the world has ever heard of. 

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

The MV doesn't even feature a Christmas Tree

:sweating:

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

32 minutes ago, kokodus said:

:sweating:

:smort:

Ms. Koko, weird question, but do the gums grow around the implant after the final crown has been placed? How long does it take?

Btw, did anyone read this news?

Park Seo Joon & American actress Lauren Tsai allegedly dating

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/05/park-seo-joon-american-actress-lauren-tsai-allegedly-dating

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@sweetroad Where are you ?  We gotta start BTS school !!!!

🤔😻

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@WeunXK Where the heck are the subs for ep 15 of Barf Lakorn? :smashes:

I need a hug... :brokenheart::criesariver:

@partyon unnie   Kisses And Hugs GIF

I think most channel 3 releases their lakorn longer just liked the Nobody's Happy if I'm Not (2023)

#userbangtan from 92%

Rainbow smoothie

Rainbow smoothie

------

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

unnie   

Thank You So Much GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

I needed that :fullofhearts:

5 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

I think most channel 3 releases their lakorn longer just liked the Nobody's Happy if I'm Not (2023)

They were providing eng subs on Viu when they were releasing new episodes, but stopped at ep 15. Haven't checked today though. Have you?

@WeunXK

dd3cf8a813cce731e480b68f8aba409a6a47ed5f

@Dhakra Who is this?

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ms. Koko, weird question, but do the gums grow around the implant after the final crown has been placed? How long does it take?

Yes! They grow around the implant. It will take almost a year. Depends on age and other factors. 

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

28 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Yes! They grow around the implant. It will take almost a year. Depends on age and other factors. 

Omo! So the gaps that are now between the gum tissue and the final crown that was screwed in place will decrease over the next year and the permanent crown will start to look like a real tooth? Why didn't the prosthodontist mention anything? 😡 Half of today's food is stuck in the gaps. 😡

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521zrnnoef3s99yhteqvy

Anyone on this thread using a water flosser? My dentist advised that normal thread floss and interdental brushes (silicone) are best. Am still tempted to get a water flosser...

6b97bc22373ad62338a9502aa68a3ab1927079a5

Ms. Koko, are you planning on specializing in a dental specialty btw?

• Blob 3