Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 hours ago, larus said:

Geez, who thought it was a good idea to make Yoonji wear a lady purse? Or that was a male purse?! I

I don't know, but fortunately Yoongi is a guy who is very comfortable with his masculinity, so am sure he doesn't care if he is pictured with a purse. :D

01d17f177ac57cce1b34a1ce6160a8ef.gif

Also, Valentino dressed him up in purses before  :D

DmIsTqwJBInn8_cyJW1j1e0fa9cNHQ3xoS-jaygR

@LeftCoastOppa thoughts about this style?

3 hours ago, larus said:

Probably. I watched Love to Hate You too. I liked this rom com but I can`t say many things because I don`t remember much. :D

Neither can I. :D I just remember that the lady was pretty kickass. LOL

Anyone been following this "scandal"? @confusedheart @MayanEcho @Lmangla @joccuhttps://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/01/actor-kang-kyung-joon-alleged-mistress-reportedly-go-into-hiding-after-affair-allegations

Feel kind of sorry for his wife who is now filing for a divorce from a second husband. If I remember correctly, she filed for divorce from her first husband because he was a fraudster. Not sure if it's true, but read that there were also rumors that he cheated as well.

This girl has the worst luck with men. I hope she can overcome all of this!

Fighting!:hwaiting:

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

psyduck-confetti.gif

ctto

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Feel kind of sorry for his wife who is now filing for a divorce from a second husband. If I remember correctly, she filed for divorce from her first husband because he was a fraudster. Not sure if it's true, but read that there were also rumors that he cheated as well.

Woah, she got married to the same type of rotten SO???

She better get to know her future partner well if she wants to get married again. Maybe she should hire PIs to help check if her SO isn't a shady person. 

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Also, Valentino dressed him up in purses before 

I like the outfit except for the purse. Something is wrong here. I think Valentino did not tell him that purse is not a crossbody bag. It is too small for him. :lol:

4 hours ago, partyon said:

I don`t know him but I saw Jang Shin Young in two dramas (The Chaser and Empire of Gold). Reading about this scandal made me think that her life is like a telenovela/daily kdrama. She doesn`t have luck in her love life.

+2

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone been following this "scandal"? @confusedheart @MayanEcho @Lmangla @joccuhttps://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/01/actor-kang-kyung-joon-alleged-mistress-reportedly-go-into-hiding-after-affair-allegations

same as @larus; am looking at the photo and wondering who is this fella. I don't think I have seen him in any drama that I watched. does not look familiar. no idea who the wife is either. 

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

57 minutes ago, larus said:

Something is wrong here. I think Valentino did not tell him that purse is not a crossbody bag. It is too small for him. :lol:

Honestly? What would a man be carrying in his purse except for a small wallet and a phone? Am sure that size is good enough for a guy?

It's not like women who carry make-up, band-aid, hand sanitizer, keys, huge wallet, phone, comb or brush, mirror, lip balm, mints, maybe chocolate, tissues, female hygiene products, a travel size sewing kit, gum and a pen in their purses.

On top of that, maybe snacks, an umbrella, sunglasses, deodorant, diary, safety pins, pepper spray :sweatingbullets:, wet wipes, water bottle, ibuprofen....

Maybe a bottle of sparkling wine too?

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9528z3lxtbv8zwa7puvj7

:loolz:

What say you @LeftCoastOppa? Is the Valentino purse big enough for Yoongi?

• LOL 2

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

Honestly? What would a man be carrying in his purse except for a small wallet and a phone? Am sure that size is good enough for a guy?

It is my personal opinion. It is not about what he/she is carring it it. The size doesn`t match with the outfit. I have this type of purse but I will never wear it as a crossbag with a winter coat. It doesn`t look good or confortable. The handle is too short.

Perhaps Yoonji should have wear it under the coat but we couldn't see that it was a Valentino bag.:lol:

Except for the bag, I like how he is dressed in that picture.

+2

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

It is not about what he/she is carring it it. The size doesn`t match with the outfit.

Okay, how about these purses/handbags Yoongi is using/carrying?

fhGiwbW1NEns1GkTwVDQFqIDELrVbaEaMmgvC-1P

(Yes, that's a Hermes Birkin bag...)

Suga-2023-Marie-Claire-Korea-Cover-Valen

0508ca71ac0907795c8cdde469a4bb051195fa40

• LOL 3
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Okay, how about these purses/handbags Yoongi is using/carrying?

OMG, he really likes wearing bags. :joy: I did not know that about him....:rubchin:

The first and 3rd....Is he using them instead of a troller? Ok, I can accept it but the second has to gooooooo.

+2

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Just now, larus said:

OMG, he really likes wearing bags. :joy: I did not know that about him....

I will teach you more about Yoongles, chingu.... :naughty:

How about these?

1626228196-suga1.jpg

kmedia-yoongi-incheon-airport-arrival-ph

Valentino again

221001-BTS-Suga-at-Incheon-International

More Valentino :D

I think @Ameera Ali's LMH Purse Oppa title can be retired and awarded to Yoongi instead :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

More Valentino

It is not the same bag? Look, with this outfit it works for me.

I like all three outfits and the bags work this time. Approve!

+2

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

I think @Ameera Ali's LMH Purse Oppa title can be retired and awarded to Yoongi instead

Lee Min Ho used to wear bags too?

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

9 minutes ago, larus said:

I like all three outfits and the bags works this time. Approve!

Yoongi wears bags. A lot.

Suga6.jpg

zPVMsijA9Qa0oE0jICSJr--tDZQd_dIJz6eMXRyJ

1649961983-suga8.jpg

There are SO MANY MORE pics of Yoongi with handbags... :sweats:

Small selection:

Spoiler

Suga1-2.jpg

korea-korean-kpop-idol-boy-band-group-bt

image_readtop_2019_86651_154996662536338

eb6f805a96c259bfe107224afa5b43d8.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

There are SO MANY MORE pics of Yoongi with handbags...

I did not know that he is a handbag guy. :lol:  I also notice from the pictures that he likes fashion too.

+2

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I also notice from the pictures that he likes fashion too.

He is very fashionable. :wub: He probably has the most iconic airport fashion style - when you compare him to the other members of BTS. He is quite famous for his airport style.

18cc3ac7548f1cc561b4a7d934de75dd.jpg

e2c768d0baee5954f878941436df1bd3.jpg

1649961927-suga4.jpg

More bags:

Spoiler

807808defa37d1ee11e86e8249137283.jpg

tumblr_pjdy7zks2i1ufmcfco1_400.gif

ce308110-e5fe-4d9c-bc6a-bf016791524c.jpe

567705151529bb0284239380194843213ca658f2

Q3a9GkLvVLIlUBlSwpekv1YzSKi2eWnnKlSeDcRA

95506437.cms

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

You can google more pics.

Fun fact about Yoongi. He always walks fast. :D He is well known for that fact. See video:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I finished Love to hate you. It was a really good drama. They could have done away with the mandatory break up angst in the last stretch...it was such a cliche and didn't align with the tone of the rest of the show. Sigh. Other than that I enjoyed watching this show. Such a good k-romcom after a long time. 

Major takeaway from this drama....

I can look at this guy all day everyday. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7bH2DIqETX8KxHIE2ajY

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

She won't fight with me. She will be more than happy to share him with me. :fullofhearts:

LOL - I expect @Lmangla sweetie to fight you :D

Have you btw seen the latest episode of Seo In Guk pseudo oppa's talk show? He invited @Lmangla's FOE oppa and Kim Jae Wook ahjussi oppa... :wub: It's so interesting to see their interactions:

Apparently both Seo In Guk pseudo oppa and @Lmangla sweetie's oppa are extremely fit and have abs... Please do shower scenes!!!!!!

:please:

@joccu SIG mentions his BFF Lee Soo Hyuk oppa in this video too. How cute is that? :wub: (sometime between 3:00 and 4:00).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Have you btw seen the latest episode of Seo In Guk pseudo oppa's talk show? He invited @Lmangla's FOE oppa and Kim Jae Wook ahjussi oppa... :wub: It's so interesting to see their interactions:

No I will go and watch it right away. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2