Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

What the hell. Always a MMF love triangle in every single kdrama. :kicks:

It's not even realistic. :unamused: How many of you here have been in love triangles where you've had two men (or two women) chasing you?

It is not even the love triangle per se that is annoying. Don`t read if you don`t want to be spoiled....

Spoiler

What I don`t like in this drama is the writing of this love triangle. I feel the writer used this trope to pass time until the female protagonist finds who is her childhood friend/boyfriend.  They build the romance from the younger days (different actors). Then they were separated. That`s classic. She is rescuied from the deserted island by chance. Don`t ask why they did not come to that island ever in 15 years. I don`t know but that`s not important. Of course, she is found by.... wait a minute.... you guessed it. But she doesn`t know it yet and not the audience. There are two guys. Brothers. One have amnesia. They want to make the audience wonder who is the real old friend (but the majority of people guessed it right from the beginning). The poor guy who is not that guy.... doesn`t have any chance because the protagonist is obsessed to find her old friend.  Another annoying thing is why they have to keep the identity a secret. Yes, they tried to explain it but I don`t buy it as a serious logic explanation. It si just to pass time, to create so called mystery,  nothing more.

I will watch it until the final episode. There are only 12 episodes and I have 7 more to watch.

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Not opening the spoiler. Am about to start on ep 2.

Enjoy watching. I am curious what is your opinion on later episodes, especially of the "mystery". I like the first two episodes more than the others.  I am at ep 5. Usually, you like what I don`t like much. :hwaiting2:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Are you bored @Ameera Ali twin? What's with the WHATEVER gif? :joy:

@larus Finished ep 2 of Castaway Diva. Am dropping this drama. It's not at all my style. @kokodus will love it, though. :joy:

My guesses after ep 2:

Spoiler

Ki Ho is the brother who is NOT a reporter - that is Kang Bo Geol.

I also think that his real mother is the mother we're seeing in the house he lives in - he was trying to run away to her many times. I am guessing that Woo Hak is his real brother as well who for some reason lost his memories in high school (maybe because of their dad or smth).

Has anyone watched the Billionaire, The Butler and The Boyfriend documentary on Netflix? It's about the Bettencourt affair. Am thinking of checking it out. @joccu @Lmangla ?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, partyon said:

Finished ep 2 of Castaway Diva. Am dropping this drama. It's not at all my style. @kokodus will love it, though. :joy:

Have you dropped it already? :joy:

My guesses after ep 2:

You got it right. It was not that hard. :tongue: But the whole story of who is Ki Ho is silly. The witer could not come with a bether storyline to pass the time.

Has anyone watched the Billionaire, The Butler and The Boyfriend documentary on Netflix? It's about the Bettencourt affair. Am thinking of checking it out.

Sounds better than a kdrama storyline these days. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, larus said:

Have you dropped it already? :joy:

Yes, this drama is not my style :joy:

5 minutes ago, larus said:

Sounds better than a kdrama storyline these days. :D

Am on ep 1 of the NF documentary The Billionaire, The Butler & The Boyfriend. This dude has already "scammed" 917 MILLION euros from the world's richest lady - the heiress of L'Oreal. :flushed:

Have a feeling it's gonna get worse. :grimace:

@Ameera Ali you should watch this documentary - it's more scandalous than your daily dramas :loolz:

It might even have abs for all we know :joy:

• LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

why I need to watch it  isn’t obvious :D

I don't think he did it in this case :D

Heol! Now the scammer wants the world's richest lady to adopt him! When he's like 50 years old. :scream:

• LOL 4

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Heol! Now the scammer wants the world's richest lady to adopt him! When he's like 50 years old. :scream:

That need to be watched & to write some note while watching too -

we may need in future to scammer oppa to adopt us twin :mrgreen:

IMG-5918.gif

• LOL 5

Has anyone watched the Billionaire, The Butler and The Boyfriend documentary on Netflix? It's about the Bettencourt affair. Am thinking of checking it out. @joccu @Lmangla ?

I saw it; wasn't that interesting to be honest. the title is more entertaining than the content. :grimace:

I kept waiting for some makjang gossip but it was boring tax stuff. 

re: @Ameera Ali @joccu

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I kept waiting for some makjang gossip but it was boring tax stuff. 

Am actually finding it interesting, sweetie. :loolz:

I also know a bit about the Bettencourt affair so I know there were a lot of twists and turns between mother and daughter up until mom's death.

The daughter is to my understanding the world's richest woman at this point in time?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Finished ep 2 of Castaway Diva. Am dropping this drama. It's not at all my style. @kokodus will love it, though

What seriously?!?! I have not even watched the 1st ep yet. I won't watch it either then. I dont want to watch it alone. I'm not in the mood anyways. 

• Blob 2