Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 hours ago, larus said:

If Ji Chang Wook will play the king, that mean he will appear just in the beginning of the drama. The king dies.

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Hard to say. Depends on which part of Queen Woo’s life they want to focus on.

First I was sad, then I was relieved. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, kokodus said:

I can't stop laughing

It was a funny scene. Kang Min Ho was a funny character. I especially laughed when he was childishly jealous of the happy couples. (the happyness pass curse). :w00t:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after work. Is it Saturday today?? I was like it's Friday!! :unamused: I don't know where's my head at lately.. How are you guys doing by the way?? Hope you all are doing good! :heart4:

Just need to take some break! I'll be back. :)

Have fun, everyone! :getmygrooveon:

+2

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, larus said:

It was a funny scene. Kang Min Ho was a funny character. I especially laughed when he was childishly jealous of the happy couples. (the happyness pass curse). :w00t:

+2

Yess...it was too funny. I remember dropping this show many times before actually watching it. Lol. But it ended up being one of the cutest funniest show I watched. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 7/14/2023 at 10:51 AM, kokodus said:

I can't stop laughing

3 hours ago, larus said:

What drama is this? Looks hilarious.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Honestly forgot which team I was in. :mask: But I feel like an adding guy. 

+2

On 5/7/2023 at 5:57 PM, partyon said:

Dongsaeng @Dhakra , I started rewatching Mother. @agenth and @Sleepy Owl decided to watch it with me. It's their first time.

How was it? "Mother" fills the same category for me that "Journey" does for videogames, Mother isn't just a drama, it's so, so much more. I remember every single feeling I had while watching the drama, especially watching it alone since most of the pervy ahjummas back then declined to watch it cause of the heavy plot. 
And I can't blame them, not a single drama made me feel so unwell and on the edge pretty much every second. In most dramas, you have at least one party that is good and one that is bad. But in "Mother" suddenly the whole world is your enemy and you have to hide from everything and everybody. Every single person you meet is a danger. The amount of allies is so rare. 

I went through so many feelings throughout the journey of the drama. 

I could spent hours talking about Mother/Lee Bo Young.  

On 7/4/2023 at 4:09 PM, partyon said:

Omo! Lee Bo Young is doing a cameo role in ep1 ! I love her so much! Almost as much as dongsaeng

Guillty as charged I guess. On par with Pyo Ye Jin. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Honestly forgot which team I was in. :mask: But I feel like an adding guy. 

Welcome back. We need an ADD member. :)

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

How was it? "Mother" fills the same category for me that "Journey" does for videogames, Mother isn't just a drama, it's so, so much more.

I watched the Japanese original back then so I did not watch the Korean version at the time. I heard they did a very good job.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Hey chingus!  :fullofhearts:

barbie logo glitter for Sale OFF 75%

Hey Barbie, Let's Party! 

Let's take a walk down the memory lane with Barbie with our new event.  Share your memories associated with Barbie and don't forget to tell us which actor and actress would be the most suitable for a Korean version of the Barbie movie? 

re: Your friendly, neighbourhood EO Team 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Thanks for the shout out. But I will pass LOA. Don't think I can watch with GJ in it. 

It's been a while that Reba is doing some bit of comedy, so I'll be watching after more episodes are out. Other than that, Liu Yuning is someone I'd also like to watch again, since he had so much potential in Long Ballad.

• Blob 7

+2

23 hours ago, kokodus said:

Well well well...if it isn't my brother.....

Didn't think you would be still alive

Hello coconut, how's my sis doing? Who is your favorite oppa this month? ^_^

11 hours ago, larus said:

I watched the Japanese original back then so I did not watch the Korean version at the time. I heard they did a very good job.

They totally did. Amazing drama, Lee Bo Young's peak performance. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

16 hours ago, Dhakra said:

+2

Hello coconut, how's my sis doing? Who is your favorite oppa this month? ^_^

I'm doing OK I guess. Somedays I'm fine, somedays I don't know why I'm here.

Anyways...currently my fav oppa is this guy

F0lNMJ1WIAAFd4j?format=jpg&name=large

Chinese oppa. Chen Zhe yuan. Hella talented. Doing a marathon of all his dramas right now. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

+2

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

I'm doing OK I guess. Somedays I'm fine, somedays I don't know why I'm here.

Anyways...currently my fav oppa is this guy

Chinese oppa. Chen Zhe yuan. Hella talented. Doing a marathon of all his dramas right now. 

Mhmm, what do exactly mean with "here"? Soompi, your hometown or the world? Do I need to worry about my little sister? Should I check more regularly on you?

Oh, wow, he looks uhm.....guy-ish. Not bad for a guy whose not me. I won't bother remembering his name, I will forget it anyway. But same would you, if I throw any of my girlgroup biases at you. Like....Kim Su-Yun, Idol of Rocket Punch and candidate of Queendom Puzzles. Totally into her since about a year now. 

Spoiler

camm on Twitter: "when kylie jenner said "kim is a legend" she talking  about kim suyun from rocket punch https://t.co/Sgcc86FyP1" / Twitter

But I remember you were totally into BTS last time sis, still the case or already fragment of the past? 

• Love 1
  • Blob 5