Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

congrats @partyon @Ameera Ali @LeftCoastOppa finally it's over!

at least it was a happy ending although imho a bit weak

the last ep was a bit draggy though

Agreed, but I'll take a meh happy ending over a Hong Sisters bad ending any day :rolleyes:

Hey Chingu's now that AoS is over, is anyone watching Agency, Brain Works, or Payback?  Are any of them good? Are they something to avoid? :unsure:

I put off binging Glory for now as I just found out there will be a 2nd season in another month or so.

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Agreed, but I'll take a meh happy ending over a Hong Sisters bad ending any day

emma fyffe yes GIF by Collider

3 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I put off binging Glory for now as I just found out there will be a 2nd season in another month or so.

more ultimate cardboard unnie??

1519_4016_5125.jpg

cr.: owner

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnLX3ctpR-s/?igshid=Zjc2ZTc4Nzk=

• LOL 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hey Chingu's now that AoS is over, is anyone watching Agency, Brain Works, or Payback?  Are any of them good? Are they something to avoid? :unsure:

Dongsaeng, I tried Payback but dropped it after one episode - too slow and boring for my liking plus some iffy ways of making SK look more superior than another country in Asia - which made me side eye it a lot. :unamused:

I am watching Brain Works and am loving it so far. Some super interesting characters and good acting and it’s funny too. Fishing oppa is really crazy in a hilarious way. 

Too bad that you are waiting to watch The Glory. It would have been interesting to read your comments on the first season. I am actually glad that they split the drama into 2 seasons. The theme is so heavy and thought provoking that 8 episodes was more than enough in one sitting. Having time to digest and reflect until March feels pretty okay actually.

Also, Kim Eun Sook normally writes good endings, so am not too worried about a botched ending in March.

@sadthe1st You don’t know how much I appreciate that AOS is over now. 
:highonflowers:

Didn’t know Jin Mu and Jang Gang ahjussi oppa were friends. Hehe

Anyways, off to make some coffee and launch an event.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

I'm watching Payback and it's been good so far. The show mixes 1990, 2003, 2008, and 2014 scenes and keeps things moving, showing Lee Sun Kyun and Moon Chae Won's characters at different ages (some of this is pulled off more successfully than others. I can't handle LSK's mullet :lol:). It's in the revenge-thriller genre and has a lot of action scenes.

Agree with @partyon's criticism that the show doesn't portray Mongolia very accurately. The cinematography of the Mongolia scenes is beautiful though. This is the director's first time shooting a drama and the show does have a film-like quality to it. All in all, it's worth a try! I mean, look at these two:

payback04.jpeg

Here's the thread for easy reference. :lol:

I also watched Ep 1 of Brain Works and it's snappy and funny so far. Looking forward to watching Ep 2. Cha Tae Hyun is hilarious, and I've never watched a Yong Hwa drama but I'm enjoying him. This bromance will be special me thinks.

+2

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Looking forward to watching Ep 2. Cha Tae Hyun is hilarious, and I've never watched a Yong Hwa drama but I'm enjoying him. This bromance will be special me thinks.

When are you gonna watch it chingu?

Valentines Day Love GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

14 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

What do you think of my new 'obsession'?

I haven't watched the show yet, chingu. Not sure if I want to enter a terrible bully story - those are hard for me because I get so angry! :) But I know you all like it. I just looked up Jung Sung-il. He is OK! :approves:

Are you going to watch Brain Works? It's good and fun so far!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

He is OK!

Excuse Me Reaction GIF

Just OK? :scream:

I actually didn't watch it initially while the rest of the team had watched it already. But they could not stop talking about it so decided to give it a try. Believe me, I was on the verge of giving up because the first epsiode was the worst. So very disturbing. But chingus supported , so finally we overcame that and then it was fun and I could not stop watching. 

Brain Works? What's it about? Who is in it? My oppas? :Pandabulous:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Wiggle 1

2 hours ago, joccu said:

@larus  how was your holiday? 

It was nice. I want more. :D The first two days of my vacation I was sick (with flu). I got better for Christmas. I spent New Years Eve with friends and I went to a trip for a few days in the end of the holiday vacation.

How about you?

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

36 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Just OK?

He’s not my cup of tea but he is handsome. How’s that? :D I just realized he plays Shin Min Ah’s husband in Our Blues. He does a good job there in a pretty small supporting role. Glad to see he’s getting more exposure in The Glory. 

39 minutes ago, confusedheart said:

Brain Works? What's it about? Who is in it? My oppas? 

An exasperated and nice detective (Cha Tae Hyun) and a cocky neuroscientist (Yonghwa) have to work together. It’s funny.

ANbyha3QcAHycYkTl48to7bK6EhFYy-Aji8RAUOi

This photo basically sums up both of them through episode 2. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

@larus  really relaxing. Xmas I spent with my family and relatives . New Years I spent with my friends.  Last week I was mostly home or the gym but Thursday we had work training in cruise ship. it was really amazing but also I got massive hangover. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

Thursday we had work training in cruise ship. it was really amazing but also I got massive hangover.

Work training in cruise ship.... WOW. I like how you do the training there. :love: The hangover has remedies.

icegif-776.gif

I never had a hangover so what do I know?

+2

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1