Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Gosh too many posts to like!!! Fingers numb now :D

@partyon I wasn't given any questionnaire before this so I was kinda surprise that black lotus has it (no tagging on purpose :P so she's still on the abs thread) 

@Thong Thin not considered lurking lol...good job team add...we are always far behind because we are lacking of active team members? Subtract have more ppl? 

I'll answer here 

Same country as @Thong Thin @Min2206 Malaysia Truly Asia 

Happy Jalur Gemilang GIF by Clocking In

My favourite oppa hmm So Ji Sub but guess I have more non Korean Oppas Vengo Gao Jet Li Zhu Yi Long Andy Lau (naming them I feel so old guess everyone on the younger generation of Oppas)

Abs I'm pretty neutral. Coz I admire both gender body figure. Wont specifically go crazy over one 

Hope that satisfies your curiosity 

:hwaiting2:

+2

• Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@partyon

I did watched, but it takes me sometime to understand what was going on. 

LMH my one and only 1 Oppa which I will never missed :love:

Yeah, I know. LMH is your ultimate oppa. :kiss_wink:

I like LMH too even though he's not on my oppa list.

@4evrkdrama This meme is for you dongsaeng!

ff57caa91dd2915bc00b0502c7e32e0f.jpg

cr. to owner

@Wuzetian Welcome! Sometimes the thread goes a little crazy when one of the teams tries to get back on track. :D  Sometimes a fierce battle ensues between the teams too, but it's been pretty quiet lately on that front. Thankfully.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@Thong Thin Have you never watched a cdrama?

I have watched a few - they're a bit too long for my liking, but they know how to make hilarious dramas. Last one I watched was Oh My General. It's about a female general who is forced to marry a spoiled man-child. It's funny because of the gender role reversal. :D  She's totally cool and strong, and he's the one acting like a woman in the relationship. :D

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

444 c

@Wuzetian good afternoon.

Hmmmm.. you are into Cdrama. Sad to say I am not. I only go for kdrama or English. 

Poor you, hope you don't get CS with continuous clicking like. 

Though I'm a CD fan but extremely selective. I think I watch less than 5 dramas a year. Coz time is precious. If movies probably the same too. What's CS? I only know CTS....Btw I have s question. Why there's a C behind your 444? 

@partyonTeam Add need more oil!

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5