Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@Min2206yeah one is enough. :love: I'm always looking new wine's to taste.  So that look really good. 

All though I'm not myself red wine friend. But I do always have couple bottles of red wine on the wine fridge if my friends/family want to drink red wine. :love:

@BlackLotus1025 I have pretty high tolerance. But I don't  drink that much often.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

11 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Min2206

@BlackLotus1025 I have pretty high tolerance. But I don't  drink that much often.

Oh, I see. That's awesome! I don't really know anyone who has high tolerance. I have a question though, if someone gets quite drunk, does s/he really forget what happened? Haha!

What's the most famous wine there?

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

The first time I saw Lee Do Hyun was in the show "Clean with Passion for Now".

oh yes, those guys in pink jumpsuits lol

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Qing Ming this weekend horrr? 

yes, taiwan and china have a super long weekend from today until mon.. since many have to travel far to their ancestors' tombs etc. this taiwan accident was due to a truck that slipped into the path of the rail.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/taiwan-train-carrying-350-people-derails-truck-rescue-tunnel-14543694

"There was a construction vehicle that didn't park properly and slid onto the rail track," Hualien county police chief Tsai Ding-hsien told reporters.

"This is our initial understanding and we are clarifying the cause of the incident," he added.

i have some taiwanese friends in that area, fortunately all are safe!

hi @joccu

korean alcohol GIF

• Like 3
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

i have some taiwanese friends in that area, fortunately all are safe!

hi @joccu

ohh, thanks for the info.  So it was a truck that slipped ... sigh .. truck of doom
Glad your TW friends are okay.

Is that Makgeolli ?

@joccu  I was told Australian wine is good, according to my father.
Saw this rating, for your info
er, Australia

CRITICS SCORE
94 / 100
USER RATING
5 / 5
STYLE - RED
Bold and Structured

By the way, I am a disgrace when come to drinking ... haha!  But I am introducing it to you.  :D

msxwv1eu61.jpg
Jacob's Creek Classic - Chardonnay. A modern Australian Chardonnay that is complex yet easy to drink and showcases a range of varietal flavours.  The wine is clear, pale lemon. On the nose the wine is clean with aromas of musk melon, apple, toast, baked bread. The wine is dry with medium acidity, body and intensity. The wine had flavors of butter, apricot, toast, lemon, lime.

edit - @Wuzetian  I love your parrot!   Tell it to drink the aussie wine.

+2

@BlackLotus1025 Chingu, you are still around, don't you feel sleepy.

@sadthe1stthank God your friends are safe.

@Wuzetian hello

@Min2206 lol, the wine name is super long.

@joccu didn't know you are a drinker.

I have lots of hard liquor at home which is I don't drink at all. We normally take out to friends dinner or as gifts for special occasions. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Just now, Thong Thin said:

+2

@BlackLotus1025 Chingu, you are still around, don't you feel sleepy.

@sadthe1stthank God your friends are safe.

@Wuzetian hello

@Min2206 lol, the wine name is super long.

@joccu didn't know you are a drinker.

I have lots of hard liquor at home which is I don't drink at all. We normally take out to friends dinner or as gifts for special occasions. 

Hello @Thong Thin  Just got off dinner?  

Korea Korean Paldo Sikhye Rice Drink 韩国进口我 米水饮品 비락식혜 (235ml) | Lazada

Is this what you having @sadthe1st - sweet rice wine?    @Thong Thin, let's drink

@sadthe1st Yes, they are the ones with pink jumpsuits! That was supposed to be the first drama of KYJ and AHS but the latter had to cancel it because of schedule conflict. KYJ got sick, too. That's why, it was postponed and conflicted AHS's shooting schedule.

@Min2206 Haha! At least, you can get up after drinking or after some time. Haha. Jacob's Creek - that's the first time I've seen it. Thank you for introducing it to us. Haha. I haven't tried drinking yet so I'm not sure if my tolerance is high or low. My coke intake is pretty high, maybe that's my alcohol? Haha.

@Thong ThinAnyeong, chingu! Haha! Yes, I'm still around and up. I always have a hard time sleeping, so I'm trying to get sleep come visit me. Haha.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@BlackLotus1025 Well if you really drink too much there is a chance that you don't remember. It's only happened me twice. I was young and I was  still trying to figure out my limit. 

The most sold white wine last year was gato negro sauvignon blanc 

And most sold red wine  was 

2u duas uvas. 

@Min2206 i like Australian white wine.  So I'm definitely trying that.

@Thong Thin  well I drink time to time.  But only wines/prosecco or beer. Sometimes also cider.  But it's been a really long time since I have drink hard liquor. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2