Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Lmangla  yesterday I was watching a crazy movie Andhadhun, Tabu is a serial killer and her witness is Ayushmann Khuranna who is pretending to be a blind pianist. It is a nightmarish movie :lol:

Since you have watched it, let me ask the universal question? How much of the story he told was true? Was he really blind or not in the end? 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I still haven't gotten around to watching the movie @nohamahamoud2002

Lol I am a former Bollywood addict. 

Now it is kdrama addiction, but still I watch Indian movies from time to time.

@Sleepy Owl he wasn't blind and he witnessed her crimes, she suspected him and damaged his eyes :( he became blind for real, but at the end she dies, whereas he had an operation and regained his eyesight.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

:foodie2:

13 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Lol I am a former Bollywood addict. 

Now it is kdrama addiction, but still I watch Indian movies from time to time.

@Sleepy Owl he wasn't blind and he witnessed her crimes, she suspected him and damaged his eyes :( he became blind for real, but at the end she dies, whereas he had an operation and regained his eyesight.

No, I am talking about the end. I watched the movie 2 times. First time alone and the second time with my cousin. In the end they show that he still is blind, but then it is sort of revealed he is not, which actually made me wonder, how much of a story he told to his ex-gf was real :rubchin:.

Overall I liked the movie, although the second half became a bit draggy, I still liked it. 

Unlike you, I am not really that much into Bollywood movies. Have watched many of them before, now I go for some really good ones which my friends with same taste recommend. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

No, I am talking about the end. I watched the movie 2 times. First time alone and the second time with my cousin. In the end they show that he still is blind, but then it is sort of revealed he is not, which actually made me wonder, how much of a story he told to his ex-gf was real .

Overall I liked the movie, although the second half became a bit draggy, I still liked it. 

Lol, in the end he kicks the Pepsi can :) which indicates that he is not blind

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Lol, in the end he kicks the Pepsi can :) which indicates that he is not blind

Yeah exactly. I actually checked a reddit thread on it too, and there also they suggested that when the lady blinded him (literally), he didn't go blind completely and was partially blind, just like the rabbit which causes the accident later on. Anyway, it was a good movie and as far as I remember last or second last Bollywood Movie I watched, I don't remember watching any other movie after that. 

+2

• Like 2

Just now, Sleepy Owl said:

Yeah exactly. I actually checked a reddit thread on it too, and there also they suggested that when the lady blinded him (literally), he didn't go blind completely and was partially blind, just like the rabbit which causes the accident later on. Anyway, it was a good movie and as far as I remember last or second last Bollywood Movie I watched, I don't remember watching any other movie after that. 

+2

Last week I watched Irfan Khan's last movie Angrezi Medium. It is new. I liked Irfan, he was a very good actor.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Last week I watched Irfan Khan's last movie Angrezi Medium. It is new. I liked Irfan, he was a very good actor.

It is in my watchlist. I'll have to see when I'll be watching it. Irfan Khan was really a great actor, I was very sad with his death. 

• Like 2

Me too. I think he studied theatre. He is one of the few actors who didn't depend on their parents names. 

I don't know about it, but his acting was among the best of the best in Bollywood for me.

+2

• Like 2