Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Morning @Sleepy Owl

Internet line is back!  

Wooo .. I need to give you all coffee every day LOL  @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl

our local black coffee (kopi)

Thank you Chingu :biubiu:

I was planning to take leave today, was not really in the mood to work. Didn't do it because the project I was assigned to, I had a meeting to attend on it with the client along with my mentor. And now my mentor took the day off :isannoyed:.

Guess I will make this day my virtual day off and take small naps in between. I waned to do it tomorrow though.

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

wake up!

haha i'm joking!

waiting for my friend to finish up some stuffs.. so lunch is probably 1.30 or so..

Yes Chingu, I got to wake up, I have been working on my bed since last week. Today I shifted back to my study table for it. This way even if I sleep, it would be as comfortable as sleeping on bed. While working on bed, I would always end up like Umaru Chan doing this 

source.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

was watching the YT clip of yesterday's episode of this turkish dizi.. as usual, the commentators crack me up. so really emotional scene and he tells his brother "I am not letting anyone go" and then looks at the female lead. while folks are all swooning at that look, these comments cracked me up

#1: "He meant I’ll marry you"

#2 "it must be it’s the only thing he should have in mind like us ,he’s not planning to keep her in mansion and stares at her .. Is he?? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1

kekekeke... am going to randomly spazz about this turkish dizi am watching. normally, hate those artsy dramas because they use a lot of silence and we just keep staring at the screen at some rather depressing scenery. here, there is a lot of silence because it is part of his character but everything is so brightly lit. love it! plus, his silence is like a tempering of a volcano -- you can literally see all this emotion just coming out of him at every scene and his eyes do all the talking. it is interesting to see the female lead ask questions and she gets silent answers except she is now learning to read his body language... it is fun to see body language be so much a part of the scnes.... in so many dramas, silence is boring but here, it racks up the emotional tension...

sharing the clip -- just for context, his older brother who is a bit mentally challenged has gone missing. so they are looking for him and finally he decides to look up his old house. some really good expressions as we see it click for her a bit of where he came from and her surprise... and his expressions as he braces with the memories... oooh, well done!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1

some more random spazzing before I go... I love that we have an emotional scene in a beautiful sunlit room where the light just pops. in so many dramas, such scenes are filled with poor lighting to evoke a sorrow mood. so it is an interesting choice that the present in bathed in such beautiful sunlight but you can still feel the darkness of the past literally swirling around them... nice!

and I like how turkish dizis show the ties of brotherhood really well. very manly but still emotional...

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1