Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I'm bad at math. I'm really slow when it comes to math :/ not proud of it.

+2

you know what's strange? I used to struggle with math till about 6th grade. I barely passed and just didn't get it. then had this new math teacher who was super scary but he was all about the process. to my HUGE surprise, I found that I was good at algebra. I still remember the day when he handed back my test paper where I got 24/25 and said "good". I actually gave it back thinking it was someone's paper and he said that it was mine. I was in utter, utter shock.... after that, math was kind of mixed. I understood algebra but not geometry.... but then in uni, I found out that geometry has actual practical applications and that made it easier.. and I did well... so sometimes if you have a good teacher who explains it differently, then it makes it easier to understand and even enjoy....

• Like 1

@angelangie ~ accounting is also all about the process. my accounting teacher was strange and a bit OCD. but later, I found that what she taught was spot on. she was very particular that the books be clean and organized. we couldn't skip steps as she could cut marks even if the answer was correct. she was fanatic that the columns had to be straight lines, and stuff like gross sales needed to be single underlined whereas final income had to be double underlined in red. she would actually cut marks if we didn't underline or if the columns weren't straight or we had written in bad handwriting. at the time, we thought she was psycho but even the boys paid attention to keeping it neat as we got marks for it....

but after we got to uni and had bad teachers, many of us old students felt that she actually taught us well. we could understand the flow of the accounts and we understood why she kept stressing the need to be organized. still think it is a terrible boring subject though to learn even though it is very practical... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

@angelangie ~ I am better at reading the accounts rather than doing it... so I can understand why you feel like the logic flew off... even I feel like that even though I loved algebra...

for me, subjects that were heavy in theory were very difficult to follow; whereas you tell me the practical aspects, then it makes it easier to understand and remember....

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

omo!!!! I'm shocked. @angelangie - how did this happen?

So relief im not late to realize it. I see no one comments about this so i thought im the last one to know.

+2

@sushiliciousI was sleeping. :P 

Sigh....guess I have to increase my workout. :D How did this happen?

@mouse007Good things need time, I'm just at the start. :D 

@angelangieomg an angry EMOTE! Thank you unknown admin and thank you angie for telling her. So baby sis & I pretty much initialized it. :D  Woohoo! Finally an angry emote! 

Who needs a love emote when we get an angry emote! I have to go back and "angry" everything I missed!