Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

There's a bird screaming outside of my house...I think is @staygold let me go out and say hi to her. 

Hahahahahahahahaha 

Hi @staygold somehow I was just lying down on my bed and a bird starts to quack,instantly your DP came into my mind. Had to say it hahaha

+2

kekekek... @staygold DP is an owl and generally, you only hear them more at night and when the nights are cold. they are real pain if you are trying to sleep because they are so loud and it sounds a bit creepy! :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

+2

@stroppyseSigh, I knew that it wasn't intentional. :D I just thought it was funny to read of me as "she". Since you should know better :P 

8 hours ago, stroppyse said:

even if you can be as emotional as any of my female friends. :D

Wow. Okay, we're even. :D 

7 hours ago, Lmangla said:

spot on @Dhakra; have you seen high school savvy with seo in gook? had dropped the drama after the first few episodes but just checked out the ending and it was AWFUL....okay, so he is in high school and just barely 19 and she is 29 (don't ask why on earth they are supposed to have the same maturity level) and even though others warn them that basically she will end up being his mom, they get married and that is exactly what happens! worst possible ending.

I don't watch any High School dramas, so I haven't seen it. 19 and 29 is so awkward, a mature girl with a boy is something I wouldn't want to have around me. If I was friends with either of them I would seriously end it. Also if it would be the other way around. 

It really is horrible, if she ends up being his 2nd mom, I can't even express how disgusting it is. 

5 hours ago, triplem said:

I agree that was a lovely scene. The only drama of Joy that I could bring myself to watch...kkkk.....The male lead kept me there. But that drama had the worst kiss...It was like barely lips touching ..:w00t:

She had other dramas afterwards? 

Don't remember me about that joke of a kiss. They didn't move one bit and between the chins I could have parked a car. It was a screenshot of two people barely touching their lips. It was like the director made sure they have the least amount of lip touching possible. 

Glad we got another great kissing scene and OTP afterwards. That was the way more romantic scene.