[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Lol, instead of woo bin doing this role, I want him cast in upcoming Bloods :P

A vampir who works as a doctor too, as doctor he work with blood, then as a vampir he need a bloods. That kinda sexy :P

While Jongsuk was already on medical drama though.. The SW also from good doctor, so I bet he won't do that char again. Kekekke..

Where are you Jong Suk-aaahhhhh????? :-w

Where are you Wellmade ent??! :-w

Do you want to see us to flip the table?? And throw the computer in front of us???

Uuhhh! #-o

-----------

where are tho Jong Suk what part of galaxy did you hide.

Palli palliii lee jong suk confirm your acceptance for the male lead! This is your only chance to kiss park shin hye! Although it just will happen in drama... Hahaha

Lol. Poor jongsuk just kiss shinhye on the drama.

If jong suk wanna kiss in real life, lemme give me instead.

:))

Guest annariana18

Palli palliii lee jong suk confirm your acceptance for the male lead! This is your only chance to kiss park shin hye! Although it just will happen in drama... Hahaha

I rather want him to teach her how to breaks out from her walls. Do you guys remember her CF with Jang Geun Suk? Where they shared a kiss scene?? Gosh that was hot. It was before YAB, so I thought Shinhye is actually a good kisser. Well everyone has their own opinion.

@rikasnail‌ at his looks, I'm not suprised if all girls wants to be his kiss partner in real life, including me :))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shin Hye's congratulatory message for Lee Jong Suk
Shin Hye's congratulatory message (Starts at 
#) for Lee Jong Suk's 1st Fanmeeting in Taiwan.

cr: PSHSPORE 
  • Like 1

Why? Why? Why u all cudn't stop talking abt 'KISS'? Nyahahaha I guess we cudn't stop d main topic tht we called 'KISS' till we watch d kiss in ths drama  :)) Shinhye-ya... do u listen it? All of fans who wait for ths drama already put their highest hope towards u  \:D/ Anyway sud i prepare my self for kidnapping LJS from now?? Jongsuk-a.... where are u??? >:)N d last, i think there's something wrong with ths thread... I cudn't stop giving LOL's on every post from all of u =)) Seriously wht's wrong with ths thread from d first page till ths page so many post tht makes me laughed. I guess all of d members in ths thread r hv their talents to be comedian :P

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye <33333
Please please pleaseeee let it be Jongsuk!  :x :x :x :\"> :\">Park Shin Hye is looking prettier and cuter! Not to mention more mature (heavy eyeliner she likes it now) :\"> :\">
These two are young, they will be a great looking couple.
And i hope that Jongsuk's character in here won't be like any other of his characters in his previous dramas (one with many grudges towards someone) ... Because i just want to see the sweet gentle loving Jongsuk. :x

Sure thing..

Withdrawal syndrome is begin to me with this drama.. Even before the cast announce.. *what am I exactly??? @-)

I think the whole of days from now until the end of this drama I will going like this... Exactly.. Now..

10704026_548169588617549_465233801846904

Wellmade... Announce it ASAP pleasee~~~ 8-X

Me :

wahahaha_zps167700df.jpg