Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

So I read in koalasplayground that Lee Jong Suk also considering Blood Drama in KBS, maybe thats why he's not confirmed with pinnochio yet

So I read in koalasplayground that Lee Jong Suk also considering Blood Drama in KBS, maybe thats why he's not confirmed with pinnochio yet

Jong Suk is allergic in medical dramas I think.

If ever what the said info is true 2 medical dramas back to back is a hell lot for me to take. People remember his as Dr. Hoon not really good idea and also the fact that Pinocchio still pin pointing their fingers to him its a great possibilty that he is lilely considering it. To tell honestly I damned the story of mediocre so called Good Doctor, and I tried to live and move on after the tragic DS. Please Jong Suk don't make your lil sis cry. Devastated mode.

Some news telling Jong Suk is considering drama http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/good-doctor-producers-reteam-for-blood/

no jumping ships.. I've trained some sharks so dont you dare! =)) ohhhh I'd love this pairing! defo my style!!!! I may be a hardcore shipper somewhere... but hey, I've got a big room in my heart for all those handsome and yummy guys, LJS is part of them!!!! :x :x :x

@minhoshin LOL your comment made me laugh!!

I can't wait to see this drama and Lee Jong Suk is one of my fav actor ... And I'm a hardcore fan of Park Shin Hye... So rooting for this drama to do well :D

I hope to see more news I want to imagine the reports & what the Mystery they will reveal it & Pinocchio syndrome will be a problem or will help ??

I imagine her look ,I love her to be casual & beautiful :)

jivr.jpg
 LJS please don't make us waiting 

lee-jong-suk.jpg

:)>-

cr: to the owner 

Another medical drama! Oh come on no more needles! Lol hmm but sexy vampire..... Can he do both? :P

Okay since i already thinking for two weeks and untie @raniazeid and kiddo messy @sleepykid is here. I am here to watch sukkie instead. I am a fan of a big fandom shipper out there and yeah, lets hope for the well and rest of them but all the member in this thread , i know all of you in the Heirs Thread =)) =))

I think i remember you. We just need Won bin to be in this too. Then it can be him coming back for Eun Sang!

ruzikie said: Okay since i already thinking for two weeks and untie @raniazeid and kiddo messy @sleepykid is here. I am here to watch sukkie instead. I am a fan of a big fandom shipper out there and yeah, lets hope for the well and rest of them but all the member in this thread , i know all of you in the Heirs Thread =)) =))

Am the only one who wants Kim Woo Bin to take on the male lead?

Lol, instead of woo bin doing this role, I want him cast in upcoming Bloods :P

A vampir who works as a doctor too, as doctor he work with blood, then as a vampir he need a bloods. That kinda sexy :P

While Jongsuk was already on medical drama though.. The SW also from good doctor, so I bet he won't do that char again. Kekekke..

Where are you Jong Suk-aaahhhhh????? :-w

Where are you Wellmade ent??! :-w

Do you want to see us to flip the table?? And throw the computer in front of us???

Uuhhh! #-o

sleepykid

said: If ever what the said info is true 2 medical dramas back to back is a hell lot for me to take. People remember his as Dr. Hoon not really good idea and also the fact that Pinocchio still pin pointing their fingers to him its a great possibilty that he is lilely considering it. To tell honestly I damned the story of mediocre so called Good Doctor, and I tried to live and move on after the tragic DS. Please Jong Suk don't make your lil sis cry. Devastated mode. Some news telling Jong Suk is considering drama http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/09/good-doctor-producers-reteam-for-blood/