[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

@Rania Zeid- thanks for the synopsis. Who do I actually credit this to? I am thinking if using it for the viki page. It's only temporary as once the official synopsis and character description comes out- we will translate it ourselves and change the design page. This is until Nov.

Because I don't know about the DC translation. It sounds like an article and speculation. I am not sure how much we can use. Every time I use the wrong information I end up having to explain to viewers it's not the final design.

Thanks.

Here's the original link of the translated synopsis

http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/post/96528605812/more-on-pinnochio-part-2#notes

And here's the link in DC

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=drama_new&no=1537054

Guest jennbee

Should I stay away from this thread? :P It'll get me excited all over again. I'm thinking twice if I would want to suffer live streaming again. Even though I can't understand what they're saying, I give up sleeping early at night just to know a little what happens next. During her last drama I fight with my sister every wed and thurs nights over the internet connection. It lags as she also livestreams a hollywood show. Somebody bless our country with Korea's internet speed. :))

Hope the male lead confirms soon! :) Praying this drama will be a success! Fighting!

ck1Oz said: @Rania Zeid- thanks for the synopsis. Who do I actually credit this to? I am thinking if using it for the viki page. It's only temporary as once the official synopsis and character description comes out- we will translate it ourselves and change the design page. This is until Nov. Because I don't know about the DC translation. It sounds like an article and speculation. I am not sure how much we can use. Every time I use the wrong information I end up having to explain to viewers it's not the final design. Thanks.

On September 4 2014, Park confirmed to play the heroine of SBS’ new television series “Pinocchio”. Park won the final confirmation from the broadcaster to play Choi In-ha, the heroine, of the romantic drama. The star agency said the drama was intended to star Park from the beginning. The drama portrays the passionate pursuit of justice by young news reporters on the social affairs desk. According to the scenario, Choi has a chronic symptom called “Pinocchio complex,” breaking into violent hiccups when she tells lies. The Wednesday-Thursday drama will air the first episode on November.[22]
shin hye wiki updatedhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Shin-hye

still learn how to make new page for pinocchio. waiting male lead confirmation ;)

Woots! I am on the beginning of Page 2, and now you are had made this thread to Page 3. Just how fast it is that you all had made it progressively. Hope the male lead (LJS) can confirm his participation for this drama. It's the fact as everyone can't stand the hype and and there will be a heat discussion on this couple as well as this drama.  :)>-

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 15px 0px 0.3em; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both; line-height: 48px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye to star in upcoming SBS drama ‘Pinocchio’I have always loved Park Shin Hye ever since I first watched her in You’re Beautiful. She is as cute as a cup cake and as sweet as lilies. 
Continue reading 

credit: The Drama Corner

Guest annariana18

It looks like Jongsuk will accept it. No, I believe he will! I don't know, I think they're both suit with their characters.

I only watch some works of Jongsuk : Secret Garden and School 2013. I have to admit, when I first know him through Secret Garden, I thought 'he's so damn hot!' And when I watch School 2013, I've come to like him so much. Such a great and handsome actor! Of course I want to see him with my ultimate bias : Park Shin Hye :x

And I trust Park Hye Run to wrote amazing storyline and amazing characters. I'm counting on you, dear writer! I want to see the new and different Shinhye.