[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Really excited for this couple!! I never imagine before Suki will pair with Shin Hye in a drama, but now it becomes real. I'm sure they will have a great chemistry. The writer and producer team also have made a good project before. I need Suki to not be linked again with DS and yes it seems he thinks the same. Pinocchio fighting!! :-bd

Pinocchio (Korean Drama)-tp02.jpg

Actor Lee Jong-Suk is now cast in upcoming SBS drama series PINOCCHIO which has already cast Park Shin-Hye in a lead female role. Drama series PINOCCHIO will be directed by Jo Soo-Won and screenplay by Park Hye-Ryun who worked with Lee Jong-Suk in 2013 SBS drama series "I Can Hear Your Voice.”

In drama series PINOCCHIO, Lee Jong-Suk will play Choi Dal-Po. He is a first year reporter at a broadcasting company. His character has a handsome appearance, but his ugly clothing and hair style make people unaware of his nice physical attributes. His character does have excellent memory and speaks well.

Also cast today in supporting roles ares Kim Young-Kwang, Lee Yoo-Bi, Kim Kwang-Kyu & Jung In-Gi.

Kim Young-Kwang will play Seo Bum-Jo, a reporter from the same broadcasting company. He comes from a rich background and is pleasing to the eye. Lee Yoo-Bi will play Cha Hye-Seung, also a reporter at the same broadcasting station. She has a timid personality, but strong will.

PINOCCHIO first airs this November in South Korea.

http://asianwiki.com/Pinocchio_(Korean_Drama)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

logo-akp-clear@2x.png

Lee Jong Suk confirmed to star in 'Pinocchio' alongside Park Shin Hye

September 12, 2014 @ 2:01 am

Photo: Lee Jong Suk confirmed to star in 'Pinocchio' alongside Park Shin Hye http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/lee-jong-suk-confirmed-to-star-in-pinocchio-alongside-park-shin-hye

Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to return to the small screen alongside Park Shin Hye in the upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs mini-series 'Pinocchio'!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye confirmed for new SBS drama 'Pinocchio'

His agency Wellmade Ent. rep stated on the 12th, "Lee Jong Suk will play the role of reporter Choi Dahl Po in the production." This means Lee Jong Suk will be reuniting with 'I Hear Your Voice's PD Jo Soo Won and writer Park Hye Ryun who have teamed up again for the upcoming drama.

'Pinocchio' centers around a group of local news reporters in their twenties who are just starting out in the field. 

The drama is set to air following 'My Lovely Girl' in November!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/lee-jong-suk-confirmed-to-star-in-pinocchio-alongside-park-shin-hye  

rynn_peace said: Really excited for this couple!! I never imagine before Suki will pair with Shin Hye in a drama, but now it becomes real. I'm sure they will have a great chemistry. The writer and producer team also have made a good project before. I need Suki to not be linked again with DS and yes it seems he thinks the same. Pinocchio fighting!! :-bd

itemprop="name"CASTING NEWS: Lee Jong Suk confirmed to co-star with Park Shin Hye in Pinocchio

by KrisE

on Fri, Sep 12, 2014 lee_and_park.jpg 0 Comments

It's official! Lee Jong Suk has signed on to play the lead in the upcoming K-drama Pinocchio alongside Park Shin Hye. It was only a few days ago that Park Shin Hye was confirmed to star in the drama. Now that Lee Jong Suk has joined, this drama just became even more exciting!

ljs9.jpg
First off all, this drama is written and will be directed by the same two who wrote and directed I Hear Your Voice, which not only contained a fabulous storyline from beginning to end; but it really showcased Lee Jong Suk as an actor. Now, Lee Jong Suk will be playing the role of Choi Dal Po, but as of right now, his name was all the information given about his role.

Pinocchio itself is about Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye), who works as a rookie reporter with the unfortunate "Pinocchio disorder," which causes her to hiccup every time she lies! The writer of the drama specifically had both Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in mind during the creation of the characters.

psh_4.jpg
At first I couldn't see these two together and never even paired them together in my mind, but after I saw a few photos of them from past photo shoots, I'm really excited, and I can't wait! If you doubt the coupling of these two, check out a few of their photos below!

lee_and_park2.jpg
Can exes sort through old feelings and new relationships to find true love? Find out in Discovery of Romance

lee_and_park3.png
What do you think? Are you totally excited for this new drama couple?!

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

(Source: mwave.interest.me)

Guest wizengamot

am i strange if i'm anticipating the storyline more than i see the couple? kekeke. shin nhye is okay with me and jongsuk, of course this namja is super-ultra-mega okay with me but i'm very much interested on how the story will go :) cresits to @rania zeid for bringing me in this thread :)

Some thoughts on Pinocchio characters.

I updated all the news on my phone this morning, lol furious typing. Now after some sleep, I was going to translate character profiles but since dramabeansalready did:

Park Shin-hye plays the heroine who suffers from a form of Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her hiccup whenever she tells a lie. For some odd reason she chooses to be a news reporter because of this, likely because she’s idealistic enough to think she won’t ever have to lie on the job. 

Lee Jong-seok plays a young reporter who’s been working at the news desk for a year. He’s tall and good-looking (well duh), but his shabby appearance — rundown clothes, bowl-cut hair (ack!) — hides all his good features and nobody gives him a second glance. But he’s eloquent and has an especially sharp memory, and just needs the right grooming and cultivating to put his best foot forward.

Kim Young-kwang plays a chaebol heir with a sunny disposition, who’s never once had to live like a commoner while growing up. He spent a year working at a fashion magazine and quit, and tries his hand at broadcast news instead. Unlike the hero, he’ll be the kind of well-dressed, confident, handsome man to turn heads everywhere he goes. 

Lee Yubi plays an ex-sasaeng-fan (in her high school and college days) who turns her idol fangirl know-how into useful skills as a reporter. She’s described as timid but extremely dogged, which sounds contradictory and yet perfect to describe a rabid fan.

@sleepykid : you know something dear friend those 4 already accepted their roles before announcing their confirmations hahaha shin hye the 1st one who announced her confirmation then the remaining 3 once  :)) =)) I thought your reaction after confirmation LJS  like that hahahah 
:))
laughing.gif
cr: to the owner 

Staff Accounts about Jongsuk

Just reading things on weibo and this made me smile like an idiot so I thought I’d just share.

Credit: xina5959 Weibo

The staff said that the 2 leads of Pinocchio already had a meeting a few days ago. Jongsuk was very casual, wearing just a T-shirt and jeans. Their height and jeans were very compatible. She/he said Jongsuk has always been very good at everything he did, and that Shinhye had a cheerful personality and was really friendly to the staff. The staff all “melted” after meeting these two because the atmosphere was really good.

Guest wizengamot

Rania Zeid said: Some thoughts on Pinocchio characters.

I updated all the news on my phone this morning, lol furious typing. Now after some sleep, I was going to translate character profiles but since dramabeansalready did:

Park Shin-hye plays the heroine who suffers from a form of Pinocchio syndrome, which makes her hiccup whenever she tells a lie. For some odd reason she chooses to be a news reporter because of this, likely because she’s idealistic enough to think she won’t ever have to lie on the job. 

Lee Jong-seok plays a young reporter who’s been working at the news desk for a year. He’s tall and good-looking (well duh), but his shabby appearance — rundown clothes, bowl-cut hair (ack!) — hides all his good features and nobody gives him a second glance. But he’s eloquent and has an especially sharp memory, and just needs the right grooming and cultivating to put his best foot forward.

Kim Young-kwang plays a chaebol heir with a sunny disposition, who’s never once had to live like a commoner while growing up. He spent a year working at a fashion magazine and quit, and tries his hand at broadcast news instead. Unlike the hero, he’ll be the kind of well-dressed, confident, handsome man to turn heads everywhere he goes. 

Lee Yubi plays an ex-sasaeng-fan (in her high school and college days) who turns her idol fangirl know-how into useful skills as a reporter. She’s described as timid but extremely dogged, which sounds contradictory and yet perfect to describe a rabid fan.