Top Posters In This Topic

• Rania Zeid

• sleepykid

• TheFoodMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

pienocchio:

Pinocchio Director’s cut | LeeJongSuk & ParkShinHye  Cr: DC    

Title: 피노키오 / Pinocchio Chinese Title: 皮诺丘 Genre: Melodrama, Romance Episodes: 20  Broadcast network: SBS Broadcast period: 2014-Nov-12 to 2015-Jan-15 Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21

don't give up @giselle_tw the possibilities is high well this is the clues that I gather and also think from a ceratain theory and I come off a good conclusion

1. jongsuk's fanmeeting (in Seoul) is before script reading of Punocchio why? its because its his surprise for his fans he usually bring script his in his fanmeet

2. the next fanmeet is in october just like shin hye, he also have fanmeet in china while shinhye is in thailand (correct me if im wrong)

3. no news of casting or looking for another leading man (this is the thing that I really hold on)

4. jongsuk is well known for choosing good projects (except ds its all in the past) and if he thinks its good he certainly accept it.

5. jongsuk loves i hear your voice staff he wouldn't let them down.

i follow kdrama casting that is why i beg you to wait until his bday ended we shall hear from him and of there's someone who will going to attend his fanmeeting ib seoul I beg you ask him PRONTO!!!

Jongsuk :  @sleepykid, I didn't know you know me that well ...
tumblr_mzzpncCvX21s2dzuho1_500.gif

But Woob will answer it for me ...*buing buing ...
i-1280.gif

Woob : Say wottt ?!! Sorry Sukki, but I'm hang out with my new friend now ...
tumblr_mwy4pbujnu1sffn8qo3_500.gif

Hmmphh !!!
lumwv.gif

Then I guess you people need to wait a little more ...
kn0yflj7esu1ubnzxhtv.gif

Me ...
734662.gif

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20140912082104884 after lots and lots of searching the 4 leads is confirm!!!! saranghae for those who wait. :) jong suk yah you made my dawn happy.

tumblr_nbrgyfdsAB1r2n2w2o1_500.jpg

Yes, it is confirmed!!

Lee Jong Suk will be taking ‘Pinocchio’ and the four reporter combo is LJS, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi.

Bonus great news: the judge from IHYV (Kim Gwang Gyu) and lollipop bodyguard from DS (Jung In Ki) is also appearing in the drama! A reunion of epic proportions!

'Pinocchio' will air in mid-November; that's only eight weeks from now. Woohoo!!!

tumblr_nbrgyfdsAB1r2n2w2o2_500.jpg

cr: hitoritabi

Finally we got confirmation, they were just waiting for Its Okay Its Love to end LOL

Here are our four leads!

BxShFV_CYAEYqFf.jpg

@PSHStarlight: Park Shin Hye + LJS, KYK & LYB confirmed for SBS . http://t.co/Yow9oFBDOe http://t.co/w35BJNCSrc

More confirm casts:

@PSHStarlight: Kim Kwang Kyu & Jung In Gi are in for too, joining BHB, KSI & LPM. http://t.co/6Y4QO50q5N http://t.co/tLp6xJBEbA

So excited to watch my baby girl Shin Hye with LJS, KYK and LYB. Fighting and Goodluck Pinocchio Team! :x Lets pray that it will be a great drama. :)

I was hoping for Kim Woo Bin but LJS is still good.  I still think this series can have lots of potential especially with Lee Yoo Bi in the cast and the grandpa from My Girlfriend is a Gumiho and My Girl.  He was hilarious and I hope it will be the same here.

Lee, Jong - Seok, Park Shin Hye, gimyounggwang, why non "Pinocchio" starring confirmation[Daily Sports Kim, Jin - Seok] SBS was confirmed gidaejak 'Pinocchio' lineup. reason Vida Lee, Jong - Seok, Park Shin Hye, the main character, gimyounggwang. , and official drama on the 12th day sports "four men appeared before a decision which was mentioned a few times and finish will rush to shoot, "he said. takes on a minimum 1 year of Social Affairs Reporter Lee, Jong - Seok is dalpo play. The viewer does not know the character shrouded in shabby clothes and hair style taller gajyeotji overpriced but the decent appearance. Building an attractive person, but soon you will have a handsome face and good memorization and rhetoric are gorgeous ... and Biographical daepil to pass 100%, but not handsome.
The minutes are up or down to select a profession heroine Social Affairs Reporter Pinocchio syndrome hiccups when you're lying Choi starred Park Shin Hye has confirmed the first built.Optimized enough to send love calls only heated at Brand Park Shin Hye mind immediately from the first side from 'Pinocchio' proposal characters. folds not live comfortably without ever since I was a kid that ordinary people facing the chaebol son seobeom Zorro movie is indeed gimyounggwang takes on a bright character. One year while working as a fashion magazine to hit beat reporter to take people to the broadcast journalist. Superior to the sleek appearance and shape, fashion sense so people like runnin hilkkeum model. The transformation to polar sketch pan from the car journalist hyeseung why rain. The owner of the timid but damn guts of a high school and college days past idol group dedicated fans from sketching. reunion is less of SBS 'hear your voice' bakhyeryeon writer and PD have ceased last August josuwon 'Pinocchio' is. 20 deals with the growth of Social Affairs probationary reporter jumped into the fierce world is coming November as a 'me too I love her lovely' subsequent broadcast. reporter Kim, Jin - Seok superjs@joongang.co.kr
Source: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140912082104884Nyahaha finally it's confirmed n i dn't need to kidnapped LJS :-bd

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/11/lee-jong-suk-to-start-an-official-fan-club-to-hold-fan-meeting-tour-in-asia/
shin hye only has 2 fm on sept (taiwan and thailand).. she canceled her fm in singapore. jong suk just start his fm on sept, 6 country is a lot, hope its success and take care of your healthy jong suk..i read his news about want to take new hobby and take rest.. but his schedule seems can't let him..he is very hard on working..
fighting for all the cast..

• Like 1

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; text-align: start; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Actor Lee Jong Suk Confirmed to Star in “Pinocchio” Alongside Park Shin Hye
pinocchio.jpg

It has been confirmed that actor Lee Jong Suk will be starring in “Pinocchio” as the lead male role alongside actress Park Shin Hye, who also announced her casting in the drama last week.

The actor will be taking on the character of Choi Dal Po in the new SBSWednesday-Thursday drama scheduled to begin airing in November. Lee Jong Suk is prepared to display his sincere acting by transforming into his role as a social affairs reporter.

A SBS representative shared, “Actor Lee Jong Suk, whom we’ve had in mind as the character of Dal Po for a long time, has made his decision for casting. We are looking forward to the birth of another great production in the second half of the year through Lee Jong Suk’s developed acting.”

A representative of Lee Jong Suk’s agency revealed, “[He] has consistently been receiving love calls from the director and writer even while he was filming his previous project, as they were planning the production with him in mind for the role of Dal Po. It’s an honor for him to work with such great staff once again. Please look forward to it.”

“Pinocchio” is the work of writer Park Hye Ryun and director Jo Soo Won, who also worked together to create the popular drama “I Hear Your Voice,” through which Lee Jong Suk earned much love from viewers.

Are you excited for this new drama?

http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/11/actor-lee-jong-suk-confirmed-to-star-in-pinocchio-alongside-park-shin-hye/

• Like 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오