[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest branwen

Waaahhh!! A new thread! OMG we're going to get busy!

Is the casting of these three confirmed?

10626527_885770231451950_167490590745029

Seriously, I love these three men. I know getting excited over their casting is weird, but I love Kang Shin-IL, Byun Hee-Bong and Lee Pil Mo!!! I especially loved Byun Hee Bong in Grandpas Over Flowers and I adore Lee Pil Mo in Emergency Couple. Kang Shin Il, I just like him wherever he is.
I wonder when LJS will confirm. I think my excitement over his casting just died down a bit. I don't like the way his agency plays.

So I'm bein Sherlock Holmes today
Clue No. 1 If Jong Suk didn't accepted the role why are they not looking for another actor?
              2. Supporting Cast is headlining first isn't that fishy
              3. They should have release a report that they are looking for another actor
              4. Why Jong Suk is so silent
              5. I'm so drain......

_______________________________________________________________________________________ mental block until tomorrow.

photo 12_zps38a7e8fe.jpg

for now let's appreciate the beauty...

pinocchio.jpg

branwen said: Waaahhh!! A new thread! OMG we're going to get busy!

Is the casting of these three confirmed?

Seriously, I love these three men. I know getting excited over their casting is weird, but I love Kang Shin-IL, Byun Hee-Bong and Lee Pil Mo!!! I especially loved Byun Hee Bong in Grandpas Over Flowers and I adore Lee Pil Mo in Emergency Couple. Kang Shin Il, I just like him wherever he is.
I wonder when LJS will confirm. I think my excitement over his casting just died down a bit. I don't like the way his agency plays.

@rikasnail thnk u for ur insightful post, it's really makes me relief. U knw even i dn't knw why i feel so worried. Maybe bcs i really lilililililili (so many really till i can't count it with my fingers) Wanna see LJS as d male lead. I'm sorry for became sensitive bcs of my worries  :)>- Anyway if @sleepykid will flip d table if LJS dn't accept d role then i'll b d one who will kidnapped him so tht he can play as d lead male  B-) Do u get it Lee Jong Suk-ssi? Accept ths drama or i'll kidnapped u?  :ar! Lol just kidding I hope LJS fans won't pull my hair bcs of ths  =)) Shinhye-ya, ths is d right time to show ur another side, let thm knw tht u r also a good kisser :-* Nyahahaha just joking, i just wanna make some fun nw #naughty me :Ptumblr_mry2c2wXX11s7vpl4o5_500.gif
CttoJajajaja Pinocchio Fighting \m/

tumblr_mvtucb7j4W1r3kk98o1_500.jpgtumblr_mqrmjspR0V1s4x9hgo2_500.pngpr8irqgesyxuhaxtxj9m.gifcttoI dn't knw wht to post so just post their photoshoot bt it's really make me feel tht i already post in their shippers thread n betrayed my shipping heart :(( @rikasnail, may i join u? Just like u, altough i never want to jump ship bt i cn't lie tht those two really sexy couple so wht sud i do nw? Poor me.... Dn't give me Lol bcs it's make me feel embarrased :((

sleepykid said: So I'm bein Sherlock Holmes today
Clue No. 1 If Jong Suk didn't accepted the role why are they not looking for another actor?
              2. Supporting Cast is headlining first isn't that fishy
              3. They should have release a report that they are looking for another actor
              4. Why Jong Suk is so silent
              5. I'm so drain......

_______________________________________________________________________________________ mental block until tomorrow.

for now let's appreciate the beauty...

Guest wizengamot

the only idea i had in my head as to why he's not confirming yet is that he's waiting for his bday to announce his confirmation as the lead. let our man have it his way. it's his bday anyway.

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"logo-dramafever@2x.png 
itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"CASTING NEWS: Park Shin Hye confirmed for Pinocchiopor Vivi en lun, Sep 08, 2014

PSH_2.jpg

Park Shin Hye has officially accepted the lead role in the upcoming drama Pinocchio. Her male costar has not been cast yet, though Lee Jong Suk is still in talks for the role.

Park Shin Hye will play a young reporter who suffers from "Pinocchio syndrome," where her body won't allow her to tell a lie. Each time she lies, she hiccups. The drama will follow her and a group of other rookie reporters on the job. Now that the series details are out, Park Shin Hye does sound like a great fit for the role. The series writer reportedly envisioned the role of the innocent reporter who can't lie with Park Shin Hye in mind.

The series Pinocchio will be created by the same writer-director team behind the hit series I Hear Your Voice, so if Lee Jong Suk joins the cast, it will be a happy little I Hear Your Voice reunion!

LeeJong_Suk.jpg

What do you think of the casting? Who would you like to see as Park Shin Hye's male costar? Comment below!

Pinocchio will air on November 12 after the end of My Lovable GirlYou can sing up for new episode alerts HERE.

(Fuente: Via)

Source Dramafever  

Guest branwen

@Starix
It's confirmed then!
tumblr_m1sz9zsLtP1r9ztjw.gif

I don't usually notice the other guys in a drama, but I seriously love those three!

Meanwhile, Shin Hye's still waiting for her co-star, whoever he is.

tumblr_lqd2hkQp901qm0vr5o1_500.gif

@sleepykid
Maybe he'll confirm after It's Okay is completed.

@rest
Are these the same people from that shipping thread I'm in?? Wahahaha! Forgive me guys. I can only do one thread at a time. Can't really open a lot of browsers.
:)>-

@branwen LOL I love seeing familiar people here too... Of course we are here to support Shin Hye on her new drama, I miss here on small screen.. Lets pray for the best for this drama. =)
Well, lets hope LJS will confirm after it's okay It's Love is completed. I read on twitter that the script reading will be in 1-2 weeks time. So it will be nice if  we have the male lead confirmation soon. 
here's the source:
Jinjja Wintercherub @Wintercherub · 11h

<Pinocchio> script reading to start in 1 to 2 weeks time?! Wow..that's fast?!

Agree with some people said here.. I think LJS prepared to announce it on his birthday, he just want to clear the missunderstanding with KWB abt the first role offer.

And I do believe at least this week he will announced it, bcs the filming begin at the end of september anf like @ravairie brought out here, the script reading took 1-2weeks, so, LJS just have to count down days to announced it. Maybe after It's okay It's Love.

And, also, I think the SW didn't have any time too to found another candidats for the role, so, LJs won't to dissapointing the SW. :D