[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

After reading SJN's Q&A, I feel so satisfied right now. I feel like Healer did not end in a way, because SJN gave me this mindset that the characters are out there and well, living their lives. 
Anyway, I was just kind of sad about this bit. Because JH still, in some way or another, has to watch his back, and I do not like that idea. Yes, there are only a few who knew his face, Elder people, SS goons, but JH now works as a freelancer who gets information that normal reporters could not get, that means he is probably doing Healer-related tasks, thus, the chances of coming across or meeting those persons who knew his face is very much possible, and that could be trouble. But I may be just making a big deal out of this, maybe JH can easily get out of such situation, as when somebody recognises him. :)
Q: How come people just believe that the dead person is somebody with a different name (PBS), face, and body build when the goons that worked for the Elder and were arrested all know that it was JH that died?A: This was an interesting part. Now there are two types of people who know JH. People who only know the picture on the wanted poster. You can take care of that by supposing that MJ deleted the video file and switched out the picture.Those who had actually seen JH... are those that JH will have to avoid as he works as a freelancer. This is why JH works as a freelancer and not an ordinary reporter that works in the office. How would he get away when he comes across people who know his face... maybe he'll just say with a straight face, "I hear that a lot. That I look a lot like someone." ...that would be thrilling.
@everyone try reading SJN's Q&A with the OST as your background music. It is awesome. :D

Guest cecichickpea

Healer is officially my favourite drama. If only they could produce an extra "epilogue" episode (doesn't even have to be an hour!!) I think that would be so amazing. *___*

On a side note, for the scripts I tried to sign up for the website so I can access the scripts but I have had no success for the past hour. ): Is there anyone who is willing to PM me the scripts so I can ease my Healer feels?

After last week, I really feared that someone (most likely Moon Ho) would die in the last two remaining episodes.  I prayed that wouldn't be true, but I'd pretty much convinced myself it would happen with every justification in the book: it would make for a more emotional story, & etc.  I think I did so with the thought that if it happened, I could tell myself that this wasn't anything I hadn't already anticipated.  In other words, I wanted to be prepared.

But after watching through the final episode, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief and honestly, I've never been more happy to be wrong.  I'm so glad that  everyone else made it to the end (RIP, teacher).  Obviously, I'm thrilled that JH and CY got to be together in the end, but I'm also really, really happy that Moon Ho was able to make peace with his past at last, allowing him to move forward with MJ.  There is so much happiness and goodness to go around that I couldn't be any happier with the way Healer ended.

When I first started watching this drama, I'll be honest, I couldn't make it past the first 15 minutes.  It was only after reading consistently raving reviews that I determined I should give the drama another shot.  I'm so glad I did!  It's been a roller coaster of a ride, and an amazing one at that.  It's rare to have a drama that is able to maintain its momentum throughout its entire run, to have story threads carefully woven together as Healer's was, and to have actors carry everything off with aplomb.  Basically, Healer took all its ingredient, made sure they were all top notch, and baked one heck of a cake. 

I'm really going to miss Healer, but I don't think it's quite hit me either that next week, there will be no more new episode to watch.  I keep expecting to wake up on Monday and be able to check back in with our Healer gang, to find out what they're up to.  I suppose it's enough to know that they're living life: together and happily.  :D

ruizaio said:
Q: I want to know more about how this drama came about - any episodes or ideas that came up as you discussed with your assistants.A: At first they are all fragments. Various images... episodes... we just talk nonstop. Then the assistants write them down and organize them. Then we talk more on those. It's like matching the pieces of a puzzle of the story.Once the casting is complete, the characters are made to fit the actors, then we follow the imagery.For example, things changed a lot after YJT accepted the role of MH. There was going to be a hint of a love triangle between MH, JH, and YS. But we decided that MH portrayed by YJT was enough without that. (in response to a similar question, she added) YJT was an uncle enough to love and care for them without that kind of feelings.

Q: MS seemed to have lost everything after MY left. Why did he think he was Gil Han when he was drunk? Did he want to become GH because of his jealousy or his yearning for MY's affection? Or did his guilty feeling after that incident cause him to deny himself? If so, he could just as well claim to be Joon Seok, but why specifically GH? A: MS could never forget GH. The only person MY loved. Someone who hadn't committed any crimes. Jealousy, envy, and guilt. I think the only way to get rid of all those was for him to become GH himself.

Q: The scene where MY says in teary eyes, "Where are you, Min Joo (democracy)? I'm here!" made me cry. Did you have a specific intention with this scene?A: I really liked that part, too. I thought it might have been nice if she had been smiling there, too. Min Joo also somewhat symbolizes YS, so it can also mean that MY knows who YS is (although I know this is a flaw of mine to have so many things that only I am privy to)Or it can also mean that Min Joo is right here, she didn't go anywhere, but we'd been ignoring it this whole time...

i just changed my laptop wallpaper to uri Healer-ya .. always had Heath Ledger as my wallpaper, for my laptop, for my desktop at work, everywhere.. Lol! Hated it, but changed it anyway.. I feel that I've become really shallow! :( I still love you, Heath! You the best, forever!
Anyway, guys, does anyone have HD pics of Healer sitting on the rooftop? Anywhere I can find them? 

sogazelle said: sanika said: Hello Guys !

I am sure you guys have been waiting for some news about the HIFP. Sorry I did not post anything after submission yesterday. But I had barely slept intermittently for 3 hours after we submitted the project, that I had to go to work. I came back and simply crashed. So before I say anything else, I would like to really thank all of you guys for your participation, love and enthusiasm for the project. This is what made the project more fun for the entire team to organize. I am sure @Noxn, @tomoyo1010, @ruizaoi, @sunshine15, @namedx, @cmoirae, @heartoppaya and @AdelaM  will agree with me on this.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the organizing team for their efforts ! Firstly @kanyaprasetyo, @namedx and @sunshine15 who actually had the idea of starting the HIFP. Without their initiative and unstoppable enthusiasm, this wouldn't have been possible ! @tomoyo1010 and @NoxN for their AMAZING video making abilities, their team spirit and of course they can both read my mind :P (They both made the videos just like I had imagined). @cmoirae2 and @heartoppaya for their superb writing abilities and exceptional creative ideas, @AdelaM for her immense support, contributions and help with the Fan Project ( when you see that video, remember that it would not have been possible without your help!)  and most importantly @ruizaoi who made it possible to get in direct contact with writer-SJN-nim and provided the fastest translation help ever (she can beat a super computer guys ! ) It was real fun working with guys. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts.

The final Email count for the Project was -

We have heard back from the assistant writer - (Thanks to @ruizaoi again :) )
8Rra3Iq.png

As you read, there wasn't time and place enough for the HIPF to be viewed by the entire team together. But honestly guys, if you had been working non-stop till the previous day and were going to meeting the entire team you worked with and liked for the last time, I am sure you would want to spend the rest of the time with them :) But that is not all. We got a reply from Writer-nim herself -

WZuhrWj.png

See - do not be disappointed. Even writer-nim is on board with us :) All we have to do is wait a bit more :) We also asked Writer-nim what she thought of the project -

oRy98oi.png

As promised, the organizing team is going to share the HIFP with all of you guys. Also, someone had requested @ruizaoi to set up a blog with the script translations that she posts on a separate blog. She has got permission from writer-nim herself to post the translations. So we have decided to combine the two into one. We would like to use the same Google account to set up the Blog to release the details about the HIFP and @ruizaoi can post the translations when she has time. We are waiting for permission to use the Google account for this purpose from writer-nim as it can be used both by us and them. Also because currently in Korean and I do not know how to use it at all :P

So, in short there is still more to look forward too :)  

sunshine15 said: i just changed my laptop wallpaper to uri Healer-ya .. always had Heath Ledger as my wallpaper, for my laptop, for my desktop at work, everywhere.. Lol! Hated it, but changed it anyway.. I feel that I've become really shallow! :( I still love you, Heath! You the best, forever!
Anyway, guys, does anyone have HD pics of Healer sitting on the rooftop? Anywhere I can find them?