[Drama 2014/2015] Healer 힐러

kanzcech

Surely, JCW has lots of free time today. He keeps on updating his social media accounts. On top of that, he even read the comments from his IG post. =)) =)) =))

:-O Omo!!!! He read the messages::. I need to pagecatch immediately :x \:D/ 9

tumblr_njnux7VRfk1u98dbho1_250.giftumblr_njnux7VRfk1u98dbho2_250.giftumblr_njnux7VRfk1u98dbho3_250.giftumblr_njnux7VRfk1u98dbho4_250.gif
http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/post/110807839431

It's nice to see this contrast. How he was anyone, until he became not just anyone... How they were childhood friends, to strangers, to lovers. How she was no one to him until she became his girl, how he was alone until he found her and became her guy... cue withdrawals feels all over!!!!

Chingus,  this is related to Healer. If you have any withdrawal symptoms, there is a KWave app which has a magazine dedicated to Ji Chang Wook in English. It is published by KBS. Lots of photos and interviews which talk about his debut as an actor, musical actor etc.There are also photos from Healer in there but most of them we have already seen. 
Typic_zps1a7b81ef.jpg

BTW, any news if Healer has been sold to other countries besides the Philippines?

Chingus,  this is related to Healer. 
If you have any withdrawal symptoms, there is a KWave app which has a magazine dedicated to Ji Chang Wook in English. It is published by KBS. 
Lots of photos and interviews which talk about his debut as an actor, musical actor etc.
There are also photos from Healer in there but most of them we have already seen. 
BTW, any news if Healer has been sold to other countries besides the Philippines?

Thanks for the info @NRGchick‌

In Malaysia Healer is now airing under KBS World channel which airing every Mon - Tue...re run on Tue - Wed and straight 2 episodes on Saturday..the most important is it's a "HD version"..puahaha..i re watch it again and can see JCW & PMY on the tv screen..can't help myself from smiling while watching otp on tv...and my sister said i'm crazy..

Cant stay away from the forum, having bad bad withdrawals, still constantly reading and smiling/laughing at all ur posts!! ^^ And Jcw is rly resting huh, 3 times in a row IG update! Not complaining though.. Hehe I miss the drama so badly alr:( i wna go back to the weekly ritual of whining for previews!!

I'm rewatching everything again! And it feels like watching it new with awesome feelings again!