[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eiza Zazhan

Huhuhuhu this drama really make me dislike YIN... She should not take this drama with that kind of storyline. Writer and actors should know that most audience don't like 1) Affair    2) Undecided Woman 3) Joke on Marriage  =))
I guess SH and SG is related and his mom also having affair with Manager Lee in the past. I just hope that HY does not involve in naughty2 scene with that crazy journalist.
Will be careful to watch drama by this writer in the future.

Eiza Zazhan said: Huhuhuhu this drama really make me dislike YIN... She should not take this drama with that kind of storyline. Writer and actors should know that most audience don't like 1) Affair    2) Undecided Woman 3) Joke on Marriage  =))
I guess SH and SG is related and his mom also having affair with Manager Lee in the past. I just hope that HY does not involve in naughty2 scene with that crazy journalist.
Will be careful to watch drama by this writer in the future.

I shall say myself 꺼져 for this drama, right now... just like my siggie... 
I'll come at the last epi and know who the killer is and vanish... 
Besides, any developments on that? Everyone is talking about NSH, SG, GHY..... Where is the murderer? Potentially escaped in this Bermuda Love Triangle

I am so sorry If I must say I am quite entertained by this drama where most of the fellows here criticizes on how the drama has come up with the idea of insulting the matrimony as a sacred institution, or how the stupid lead female character is being ridiculously such a player.It is not like I am being against the norm or agreeable with the notion of mindlessly playing around with someone's heart/feeling 
However, I am giving slack on all weakness that this drama has.At my standpoint, the drama is not meant to vulgarly provide an instance of mocking the marriage but more like giving an insight what if a career woman has a difficult position between choosing to save the hotel's reputation and protecting her heart from not being hurt second time.which one is she going to pick ?and unfortunately she chooses to go through 'fake' wedding at the expense of her feeling without thinking huge consequences following.so it is kind of intriguing to me.and I agree that the lead female should not have played around with those two male's feelings.I think she is a bit lost with her feeling. she has been struggling to heal her heart from the painful past (although I am still quite bewildered what is the reason why GHY left her behind), and it is kind of surprising her that she has to deal with someone she loved from the past once again.things get complicated b/c she is also starting relationship with the director (probably she thinks it is a good idea to completely erase GHY from heart by dating a person).she is basically nice person in my eyes in a way since she often concerns about other employees but sometimes she just makes fairly ridiculous decision that might hurt someone's feeling without her even noticing (-__-"). well, at least we can learn something here :)
well, things that make me into this drama are the numerous "silly" actions e.g when she wears weird apparels everytime NSH meets GHY,or when the freak reporter (JJE) says GHY has to be responsible of what he has done to her b/c he's so dazzling and makes her fall for him.I just literally laughed out loud in my room. afterall, it is really entertaining korean drama.and the murder case seems to be so beguiling, I look forward to get the answer who the real culprit is.I also get hooked by the scenes showing the past relationship when GHY and NSH were in US. I think it is just too cute to see them together :)idk with you guys but I hope they can reconcile with their past life, fix up the misunderstandings and start over a new bright life together with no regrets.:)happy saturday, everyone :)

ohayyo said: I am so sorry If I must say I am quite entertained by this drama where most of the fellows here criticizes on how the drama has come up with the idea of insulting the matrimony as a sacred institution, or how the stupid lead female character is being ridiculously such a player.It is not like I am being against the norm or agreeable with the notion of mindlessly playing around with someone's heart/feeling 
However, I am giving slack on all weakness that this drama has.At my standpoint, the drama is not meant to vulgarly provide an instance of mocking the marriage but more like giving an insight what if a career woman has a difficult position between choosing to save the hotel's reputation and protecting her heart from not being hurt second time.which one is she going to pick ?and unfortunately she chooses to go through 'fake' wedding at the expense of her feeling without thinking huge consequences following.so it is kind of intriguing to me.and I agree that the lead female should not have played around with those two male's feelings.I think she is a bit lost with her feeling. she has been struggling to heal her heart from the painful past (although I am still quite bewildered what is the reason why GHY left her behind), and it is kind of surprising her that she has to deal with someone she loved from the past once again.things get complicated b/c she is also starting relationship with the director (probably she thinks it is a good idea to completely erase GHY from heart by dating a person).she is basically nice person in my eyes in a way since she often concerns about other employees but sometimes she just makes fairly ridiculous decision that might hurt someone's feeling without her even noticing (-__-"). well, at least we can learn something here :)
well, things that make me into this drama are the numerous "silly" actions e.g when she wears weird apparels everytime NSH meets GHY,or when the freak reporter (JJE) says GHY has to be responsible of what he has done to her b/c he's so dazzling and makes her fall for him.I just literally laughed out loud in my room. afterall, it is really entertaining korean drama.and the murder case seems to be so beguiling, I look forward to get the answer who the real culprit is.I also get hooked by the scenes showing the past relationship when GHY and NSH were in US. I think it is just too cute to see them together :)idk with you guys but I hope they can reconcile with their past life, fix up the misunderstandings and start over a new bright life together with no regrets.:)happy saturday, everyone :)

Sunset90 said: I'm glad that you love this drama. I came to this drama to watch a detective story kind of thing interlinked with light hearted romance. It did start off like that, an eerie aura was surrounding it. But later it turned to a normal romantic triangle. 

LOL.. reading everyone's comments here…i must say this forum is a lot more interesting and entertaining than the drama itself lately…thank you everyone for that! Normally, I'm neurotic over waiting for the next episodes of a really good and engaging drama, but this drama cured me.  I'm just nonchalant about it.  I'd be like, "oh? new episode already…ok…it can wait.  I have more important things to do. i can watch it later if it's good, depending on Ms. Koala's recap…"  

i am watching this drama and rooting for HY and SH to get back together, which i think will probably happen since they both have lingering feelings for each other.
i wouldn't over analysed this drama but the pull-push triangle between the 3 main leads is getting a bit old. ok i blame SH. she should make her stand clear to either guys and not drag this thing all over korea! the very common thing in many dramas is NOT REVEALING WHY so-so has to leave in the 1st place. mayb in this way the writer has some thing to write abt, idk and idc.
it also irks me to see SH using HY as a means to her end/career. these ppl dun have employment but slavery to their company. for this reason alone i feel like slapping her.HY is not guilt free. so many lies flying around.
i must say that the acting is gd despite of the questionable storyline. i really want to know who is the murderer. the writer better not any old how wrap things up! the detective is so cute. i only know him in very serious killer type roles and he is simply amazing here. *wink wink*
Jin Ji Han is an amazing actor, mayb a bit under-recognised. his portray of HY in the funny moments are so comical. a man who is still longing for his love and willing to lay down his life. he is probably the other reason, other than who is the murderer, i am watching this drama.
got to give credit to all the two-face acting by casts. hiding their evil/selfish intentions so well.
regardless i will follow this drama to the end. not a drama i will watch again but not too bad until i wan to puke.

Guest dramacrazy1005

I am thinking SG & SH are siblings? Omo-Omo! It's so complicated! Anyway, last episode in the hospital scene that HY voiced out that years ago SH did not wait for him. I hope this cab brings SH some memories. Lastly, that "reporter". Who is she? Why she's there at the club? Why she's knows where is HY? That "reporter's what are you trying to do with HY?
I really hope HY can find his true love.Anyone can translate ep.15 preview?

Thank you guys for all the updates!

SH did not put her career first. She flew to see HY and the Reporter opened the door and wearing just an oversized white shirt. HY's voice could be heard from insider the apartment. So SH returned and moved out of her Las Vegas apartment

Archived