[Drama 2014] My Secret Hotel (마이 시크릿 호텔)

nikkisjs

SH did not put her career first. She flew to see HY and the Reporter opened the door and wearing just an oversized white shirt. HY's voice could be heard from insider the apartment. So SH returned and moved out of her Las Vegas apartment

Wtf. The reporter is bad news. Stalker.

@stewiefg‌ thanks for the updates. :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the start of the episode, SH brought change of clothes for HY. However, she saw the Reporter dropped him off at the office in the morning. She recognised her from 7 yrs ago (when she was at HY's NY apartment). She was devastated and assumed he spent the night with her. Later, when he returned home, he was surprised to see her belongings are still at his apartment. She asked him where he was last night and he lied and said he was with SC. SH obviously knew he was lying.

Sorry, I am not doing this in chronological order, as I am doing something else while streaming... SG and SH both were asked to go to the police station for questioning too. I think it must be with Security guy Cha being revealed as the one trying to hit SH with his car?

SG sent SH home. SH seems very shaken by the revelation about Security Cha. HY saw them and here we go again... misunderstanding abound... he went drinking in the bar again!! (Writer-nim, please stop going round in circles... not much time left before this ends!!) At least this time, SC brought him home and he was not with the horrible Reporter lady!

Guest dramacrazy1005

OMG! Reporter lady's what you want? No!!! I should ask our dear Scrip-Writer's what actually you want? What you want the stoyline end up with? Please, clear the misunderstanding quick..... Yes! nt much time left. please
Thanks, @stewiefg all live updates....^^
Cannot wait to with subtitles............

SG keep having war of words with the GM Lee. SG confronted his mum and asked if the mum met with GM Lee (there were 2 cups of tea in her room). SG's mum warned him that the truth will also affect and hurt SH. SG was ruminating over the fact that both GM Lee and his mum both said the same thing about how this would hurt SH, so he asked Simon to investigate SH's background. SG received some paperwork and I think he now knows the truth about SH (not sure what though, since I don't understand!) and looks upset. SH was at home, making a meal for HY. HY was happy. After SH left home, HY was however in tears. HY is meeting GM Lee and I think GM Lee says something about SH being sincere about the wedding (understood only a few words). HY went home to look for SH. Scene cut back to seven yrs ago, HY returned to Las Vegas apartment and one of SH's friends told HY that SH left him for someone better - she deserved someone better! Next scene, SG met SH and broke off with her (I think), SH was ok with this though. SG is now spying on his mum and GM Lee. His mum and GM Lee had an altercation and SG intervened and was strangling GM Lee. Then his mum revealed something... about the dad..  

Years ago, SG's dad was being abusive to SG's mum. GM Lee intervened and they fought and then stopped. Just as GM Lee turned his back, SG's dad tried to hit him with a glass bottle from behind. SG's mum pushed SG's dad away to save GM Lee and SG's dad fell from a height and died. So it was an accident. Manager Hwang picked up the necklace in SG's dad's hand and stared at SG's mum who was upstairs. SG let go of GM Lee and he was devastated with his mum's revelation. SG brooding. HY brooding. Preview - still the same triangle and lots of tears, so maybe SG did not break off with SH after all? I must have misinterpreted the scene earlier... sorry guys!! This is what happens when someone who does not understand Hangul try to guess what is going on! Haha... Ok, off to catch a flight now... I won't be able to watch the finale until after I land tomorrow! Hope it is worth all the wait though....

Guest maximums91_2153

Those who want to stream can go to this site, also have a lot of other channel. I'm using around 1,5 MB speed connection and it's really smooth streaming.

http://klivestream.blogspot.com/2013/10/07.html

SPOILERS!
This is so ridiculous, we still won't know who SH will end up with until the very end tomorrow. More misunderstandings today by HY and SH. It does not look like, I thought, that SG and SH are related but it was revealed today how SG's dad died. It was an accident. What I do not understand is why that security guard tried to kill SH? On whose orders? If this drama ends like "Marry Him If You Dare" where we never found out who she ended up with, I will be extremely upset. That show was a total flop. HY still crying in the preview for tomorrow, does the writer know that there is only 1 episode? Maybe he/she still thinks that are 10 more episodes for this pull and push. I really cannot understand, so there will be no sweet moments between the "OTP" (whoever that was) because there is no time left! So frustrating, and I liked this drama so much in the beginning, so much potential, and another train wreck! I am so DISAPPOINTED!

I am already stressful with bunch of assignments and now I DO hope I can get a very beautiful K-drama ending to compensate !
but it seems likely that this drama won't turn out to be that satisfying ending 
*please, just give me happy ending, ... I don't wanna frown the whole week ... my life is tough already, huh.please :P *
thanks everyone for the update !! thanks !! so much appreciated
@hell59 : you perfectly READ my mind !

ohayyo said: I am already stressful with bunch of assignments and now I DO hope I can get a very beautiful K-drama ending to compensate !
but it seems likely that this drama won't turn out to be that satisfying ending 
*please, just give me happy ending, ... I don't wanna frown the whole week ... my life is tough already, huh.please :P *
thanks everyone for the update !! thanks !! so much appreciated
@hell59 : you perfectly READ my mind !

Archived